Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ible View Post
    and we keep on going xD
    again what the fuck are you looking for!?!?!?!?!??!?

you have been given proof
    you have been told how it works

what else are you looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by turtlefreak View Post
    Afaik your chance gets higher to get loot each time you roll. It's not boss specific tho
    I read, back in MoP, that it was boss dependent. The more times you do a specific boss (and roll), the better your coin rolls were going to be on that specific boss. Would be nice to get a confirmation if it was different.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Except we do know it's true.

source: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/9135374

Also, the saying "take it with a grain of salt" is meant to compare someone's statement on something to something extremely small, like a grain of salt. So to say a grain of salt the size of Alaska makes zero fucking sense and contradicts the meaning of the phrase.
    Well he was joking in reference of the legendary bad luck protection discussion I guess.

There is. I only wish it was possible to get cool mounts and pets sometimes, instead of just AP or Gold from a failed roll.

i will say this i was so frustrated with coining for 3-4 weeks because i had shit trinkrets couldnt get anything as upgrade and this week i coined bis trinkret from gul'dan and after that i got legendary trinkret..on 1st boss on hc.... yes i have no words...

Quote Originally Posted by ible View Post
    It's more like, what are you fishing for? I have been very clear and I have not requested any proof, I acknowledged someones unusual method of demanding proof while he also highlighted some trolls. The proof came, like I said. Immediately after the proof were demanded. You didn't need to jump the gun and repost it. How thorough do I have to explain this all for you?

"excuse him for being insulted by numerous people answering a question without any trace of proof. the grade of the question demand a insightful answer, not just confirmations of what MAY be. and surely that's what OP also wanted. myself included. and a large portion of those clicking on this thread. and we would all be better of without 9/10 of the posts in here, but that's what we get with post count and hordes of trolls."

you seemed to have been claiming no one has given any proof yet and everyone was ust right out trolling and being assholes...
    when there was only 1 person who was an idiot troll

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thorbalt View Post
    wow, lookie at all the idiots who blindly say yes because they WANT it to be true yet have no proof at all of it being true.

remember, humans are all idiotic creatures who see patterns where none actually exist. take anyone here who says yes with a grain of salt the size of alaska
    i feel like somone should report this guy for being a massive "rude"... i would but ive reported alot lately and i feel bad

wow, lookie at all the idiots who blindly say yes because they WANT it to be true yet have no proof at all of it being true.

remember, humans are all idiotic creatures who see patterns where none actually exist. take anyone here who says yes with a grain of salt the size of alaska
    I wanted to call you out for your lack of research and extremely aggressive attack on "idiots" (who are apparently far, far more intelligent than yourself) but it looks like a few dozen people got there first.

I've never rolled more than 4 times without loot. Like ... NEVER.

It's been confirmed.

*Noting a single player sample size*
    I researched this pretty extensively when the first Seals of Broken Fate came out and the number I got was "6", the information was based off the old seals. This number is based off of sequential coin uses(Do not have a reference for this number), NOT on a particular boss(https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/9135374 "Each bonus roll that does not provide loot has a progressively better chance to award loot to the player."). Do I have proof of this "6" number, yes and no. I cannot prove to you this number is Blizzards number, BUT it has worked for me as my focal point and I dare you to start counting your sequential bonus rolls.

For me, Roll #6 has been 100% in getting loot after 5 sequential MISSED seals this expansion, not on a particular boss (because that's not how it works). Obviously if you get any loot on rolls 1-5, you must start counting over again.
    Last edited by swiftdeus; 2017-02-13 at 03:08 PM.

I think so but i must say, i feel alot less "shit" about getting some AP than about getting 28 gold

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quibble View Post
    This was posted on the EU forum 4 years ago. But the thread has since disapeared.
    im pretty sure it doesnt treat ALL bonus rolls as the same because i used to go to old instances and use old bonus rolls untill i had like 4-6 failed ones to increase my chances on the current bonus roll, which didn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    im pretty sure it doesnt treat ALL bonus rolls as the same because i used to go to old instances and use old bonus rolls untill i had like 4-6 failed ones to increase my chances on the current bonus roll, which didn't work.
    Well. I guess it doesn't specify that scenario exactly, but I don't know why you would think using different kind of coins would count as the same.
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't quite understand. so is that a luck level we can increase ? like if we win an item, is the luck bonus counter reset to 0 ?
    is it tied to the item ?
    to the boss ?
    to the expansion ?
    to nothing and there's a single protection for loot regardless of expansion ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    I don't quite understand. so is that a luck level we can increase ? like if we win an item, is the luck bonus counter reset to 0 ?
    is it tied to the item ?
    to the boss ?
    to the expansion ?
    to nothing and there's a single protection for loot regardless of expansion ?
    From what we've been told, and speculated, answered in the order you asked: yes, yes, no, no, yes, no.

Yes, there's a luck level you increase every time you use your bonus roll, and yes, it's reset every time you get an item (AP doesn't count from what I've seen). It is not tied to item or boss, but tied to the expansion, or more accurately the tokens you use to roll with.
    It may also be reset with big patches, but there's no conclusive data either way, as any % you see talked about is pure conjecture.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    From what we've been told, and speculated, answered in the order you asked: yes, yes, no, no, yes, no.

Yes, there's a luck level you increase every time you use your bonus roll, and yes, it's reset every time you get an item (AP doesn't count from what I've seen). It is not tied to item or boss, but tied to the expansion, or more accurately the tokens you use to roll with.
    It may also be reset with big patches, but there's no conclusive data either way, as any % you see talked about is pure conjecture.
    interesting... well since it's RNG I don't think we can make use of this by increasing "counters" or anything to get any advantage at all

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quibble View Post
    Well. I guess it doesn't specify that scenario exactly, but I don't know why you would think using different kind of coins would count as the same.
    yes why would anyone think all bonus rolls are the same after you just posted what presumably was a blue post saying all bonus rolls are the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    yes why would anyone think all bonus rolls are the same after you just posted what presumably was a blue post saying all bonus rolls are the same.
    Well.. use your brain..

The quote is for when there was only kind of coin in the game..
    And really, it is not to much to ask that you use just a tiny amount of logic.. As it would make absolutly no sense for blizzard to allow bonus coins from MoP to have a effect on bonus coins in Legion..
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

Quote Originally Posted by turtlefreak View Post
    Afaik your chance gets higher to get loot each time you roll. It's not boss specific tho
    Well, it is if you only coin a specific boss!

Ignoring what Blizzard said about the bad luck protection, haven't you noticed the chances to coin gear have dropped since AP replaced gold? Because sure I did.