Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Show something that proves different.
    That has to be a joke. I think if you're making delusional statements the proof is on you.

10+ Year Old Account
    You'll equip your third once we get to Argus, relax.

Do you really need 3 legendaries for NH progression?
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

10+ Year Old Account
    You're the one making a claim. You're the one who should prove it.

Wtf are you smoking seriously....

You realize a vast majority still don't even have 1 legendary right?
    I would love to see any proof of this statement since they've buffed the drop rate for first legendaries through the roof since 7.1

THREE of my characters that I've leveled since then got a legendary within the first five emissary boxes. The same holds true for literally everyone I play with. Hell, it's normal to get two legendaries on a character before you even unlock the ability to equip the second one now.

Blizzards consistent additions to the legendary chances before your first, on top of the fact how quick it is to get your first legendary on an alt if you're a semi-hardcore player.

It's just statistically extremely EXTREMELY unlikely, for someone who has played since September last year, to not have a single legendary now, they'd have to just not do content that rewards legendaries. And then trying to claim that the majority of players are like this? That's a joke.

7+ Year Old Account
    4-5 legendaries? wow, by them standards i must be one of the most unlucky people on the planet. Never missed a cache, weekly mythics and mythic+ (while not farmed, i definitely do enough), LFR and normal mode cleared each week, chuck in some heroic raid bosses here and there, never missed a WB and of course now blingtron 6000 daily.

I have 2.

The hell you smoking?

Well you state it as a fact that the vast majority still does not have one, so the burden of proof on that should be on you. However if you look at the Spreadsheet in the Legendary Droprate datamine thread, you would have seen that of their sample size of nearly 10000 characters the distribution in December was already 20% - No legendary - 80% atleast 1 legendary, which does not point to a vast majority without a legendary and its very unlikely that this ratio has become worse since then.

When i look at my own fairly casual friends and friends of friends only guild there is not a single account without a legendary that has been played after 7.1.0 release (which had the legendary droprate buff), and nearly every alt gets a legendary within 2 weeks of playing. The average seems to be at 1-2 legendary per character for our most casual players / alts of raiders per character. While main raid characters are between 3 and 6, with most being at 3-4 and a select few at 5-6.

Well lets see, I have 10 110's. I try to do as many of my daily emissaries as possible and run a lot of LFR. Sometimes I get lucky and get into a mythic or a mythic + and of course until just recently my guild was raiding every sun/mon. I have 2 legendaries on my paladin, 3 on my hunter, 3 on mage(including the one i got yesterday), 1 on warlock, 1 on shaman, 2 on warrior and 1 on druid. That's it though. My rogue and DK don't have one at all yet, but then I barely play them. As for my toons that have more than 2, they seem to fit them better with being spec specific ones. Like my mage has the boots that can be used for all specs, the gloves that work with fire with the dragon's breath and the shoulders for frost. So even though I have 3 only 2 of them really work for any given spec. Same goes for hunter, 2 different pairs of boots and the ring that works with MM. Quit complaining about not being able to wear more than 2.. 2 is enough.

i would love to say "we should be able to in 7.2"
    but right now everyone hates it so much as "i need to get lucky and get my 2 BIS items" adding a third would make the forums even more of a mess.... adding a third would need a major change to the system

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    4-5 legendaries? wow, by them standards i must be one of the most unlucky people on the planet. Never missed a cache, weekly mythics and mythic+ (while not farmed, i definitely do enough), LFR and normal mode cleared each week, chuck in some heroic raid bosses here and there, never missed a WB and of course now blingtron 6000 daily.

I have 2.
    The hell you smoking?
    Either you're terribly unlucky or lying into our faces mate.

If you never missed a cache, doing mythic+ and normal/LFR you should be around 4 IMHO. Damn I have guildies sitting on 5-6 on mains and 3+ on alts. It's all about time invested. I have 6. And not even spamming mythic+. Like a few each week. And I know I'm not THAT lucky judging by people from my guild.

Another thing, though I'm not sure about it, is heroic/mythic content. Anyone got information if legendary droprate gets higher in hc/mythic raids?

Blizzard's already incapable of making balanced legendaries. 7.1.5 helped but the best ones are still the best by HUGE margins and the worst ones are still garbage-tier bank fodder. The power gap between a person with 1 BIS and 2 utility/mediocre and with 3 BIS would be absolutely ridiculous and would just make the horribly designed legendary system even more awful than it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    well...I play on regular base (not casual and not hardcore) and have 5 legens, from which 2 are bis, so yes, I think to equip 3th will be nice...

Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post

I have 2.

The hell you smoking?
    yeah, must be, ive got 2 on an alt i leveled in november, did like 10 emissarys and then the only thing im doing with him is weekly world boss

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by azarak View Post
    Literally, make a character, level it to 110, play for a week TOPS doing literally any content that rewards legendaries. You will have one, damn near guaranteed. Every single alt of mine that I have put even minimal effort into and every single guildie with alts has at least one on all of them. It is a very blatant lie to say the average player won't even have one, with how very quickly each player gets their first now.

Having 2-3 would be more reasonable if you have been playing since launch with any minorly significant amount of play time. Then the "hardcore" players that mythic raid, do constant M+ runs, etc. will have 4-5.
    My Monk and Pally have 4 days /played each at 110. Neither have legendaries. So I dunno.

I got my 4th one last night from botanist LFR. The pyrogenics ring for destro locks.
    Was quite a surprise. And just to add, i have done every emissery chests, lfr/normals/few heroics, blingtron,wq's etc etc to the point where i was wondering when the next one will drop as it has been some time.
    I guess its just RNG for everyone again.

I do wish we could wear 3 though. I did see it would be possible in 7.2, might be wrong though as i have not done any research just yet about it.
    Last edited by Suggs; 2017-02-12 at 09:44 AM.

The luck of legendary drops can have extremes. The vast majority of players probably have 3 by now (the ones who are actually doing content beyond normal). If you have done every emissary, LFR normal HC and mythic at a decent rate, you will have about 5-6 by now. If you havent done mythics, you should have about 4. I started 1 month late and just started mythic raiding (been doing LFR normal HC and M/M+ dungeons and emissary) constantly and ive gotten 4 so far.

Having said that, friend of mine in my guild (rank 300 ish world) has cleared everything which that rank of guild gets you (HC Nighthold first week, 7/7 3/3 M, all tiers of content every week) and he just got his fourth (he should have his 5th/6th by now). Some people do get terribly unlucky.

https://rsuurd.github.io/killpoints/...ar/frostyspeed This is a bad luck legendary protection tracker. If you get to 100% you will get a legendary unless youre EXTREMELY unlucky. You can get it earlier (like i did). Put your own name and realm in and you can track yourself, id be interested to see how the people who claim that the avg is 1 legendary do.

Deleted
    Once the average is more than 2 then maybe, pretty sure the average player right now will have between 0-2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Wtf are YOU smoking?

If you don't have even 1 legendary yet, that's probably the most sad thing ever, unless you just hit 110 recently.

Seriously, anyone who has been 110 for longer than a week has at least 1 legendary by now, after all the drop rate buffs, especially to everyone's 1st.
    Well I've had my Demon Hunter and Warlock at 110 since the week before 7.1.5, been doing emissary caches, world bosses and mythic and mythic+ dungeons and zip has dropped. I'm starting to wonder if you need to finish your class campaign before it's possible for legendaries to start dropping considering I outleveled them faster than I could complete them. Also Hunter only has two legendaries, with one of them having dropped only 4 weeks ago, and I've done a lot more with that character than what I've done with my DH and Warlock.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    The average player whos been playing since sep last year should have around 4-5 legendaries by now, the first tiers been released for over a month and mythic guldan is already down, So Why cant we equip at least one more legendary? i got all bis legendaries but cant use them, im in a situation where i find getting the right epics is harder than getting legendaries.
    Stop pulling statistics out of your ass.

And 2 is more than enough.
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyspeed View Post
    https://rsuurd.github.io/killpoints/...ar/frostyspeed This is a bad luck legendary protection tracker. If you get to 100% you will get a legendary unless youre EXTREMELY unlucky. You can get it earlier (like i did). Put your own name and realm in and you can track yourself, id be interested to see how the people who claim that the avg is 1 legendary do.
    I got result 2 legendaries and 56% progress for third when I have 1. Feels bad with gun.