Poll: How many legiondaries and do you like the system?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post
    I have 6 and I hate it.

Legendaries should not be awarded by rng.
    They've always been awarded by RNG. The components to make them were RNG.

I have 4. The system isn't horrible. The only thing is they made some legendaries huge BiS items and others not so much. If the legendaries were made much more equal it would have been less of a problem. Sure I understand some would have been better than others but you have some that increase DPS/HPS by up to 10-15% just for having the item. Others that just are glorified stat sticks with horrible procs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 7 in total, across characters. Though, the system is okay, I rather have a longer storyline.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalorakk View Post
    Yeah I only caught it after I made the poll >.> I edited the OP

Are mods able to fix that?
    Nah no need lol. Hardly anyone with more than 4 legendaries dislikes this system :P
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Been 110 on my dh since launch week and all I have is leg neck. My playtime at 110 is 24 days. I've done atleast 200 m+, countless emiswry cache and a hell of a lot of pvp. I've seen guildies hit 110 and get 2 legs in a week. The system is shit.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I think legendary system idea is good. It really make things you usually do like emissary or mythic+ more exciting. But it needs improvements if they want to keep this in 8.0. My suggestions:

1) Keep limit 1 equipped for whole expansion to not overcomplicate things
    2) All should be designed with raid in minds. Ideally every legendary is bis for different boss in instance (if they can't come up with something clever, it can be just flat dps increase).
    3) All class specific.
    4) No spec specific - when you change spec, if item have spec specific things, it change when you spec change. It is really bad design if you can change loot spec by accident and get wrong legendary.
    5) Alt catch up mechanic - I have hopes for it in 7.2, and start of second tier of content is good time for it. We should can just buy legendary token until we have as many as main -1, (-1, so there is no situation when you do things that have higher chance for legendary, like weekly cache, on every character) . Legendary is designed to last whole expansion for our mains and system is discouraging for people that like to play many characters
    OR
    6) Hard bad luck protection + alt catch up mechanic - when new patch comes out and you have no legendary, you get free token to roll one (in next patch you get new token if you have only one - or two if just hit 110 on that character).

The problem with the legendary is that they broke the class balance. Not saying it was trully balanced but in legion is way worst due to some legendary being too OP and the classes are balanced around them. So the players without it are screwed.
    I have 4 legendary and 2 mid tabble and 1 bis and i say i hate the system.

I have 4 on one char, I have 11 on 4 chars I don't really like it, but I like this one waaaaay more than MoP/WoD "legendary" system.

4 here and all of them shit. WW gloves, ring, belt, and MW legs. When I see shitters running around with BiS legendarys and doing complete trash its infuriating. Knowing I'll never ever be competitive because RNG fucked me just feels like shit.

Legendarys don't feel legendary at all when they're given out for free. They're not earned like they used to be pre-shadowmourne. A legendary should only be obtained by doing hardmode content but the system now is just a cancerous byproduct carried over by that piece of shit game Diablo 3. DPS are always competing no matter what and if your DPS is simply lower than the other guy you get replaced. Apparently legendarys matter so much that I've had people kick me or leave groups saying "I'm not grouping with offspec shitters" because they inspect me and see I'm using MW legs + Leather belt because my legendarys are actually fucking useless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    Nah no need lol. Hardly anyone with more than 4 legendaries dislikes this system :P
    Look at the poll.. Most people with 4+ selected the one he said was for disliking the system

The actual systrm is just random bullshit. It force you to play only one spec for the whole exp (unless you get very lucky), and the power difference between bis legendaries and meh legendaries is huge (with the exception of few lucky specs, like Spriest).

Mop/ wod leg questline was 143638286283836364782625483x times better

Deleted
    Got 6 on my main and i hate it. i like how they drive me to focus on my main spamming m+ and emissary bags. but i really hate them being spec specific. why would blizzard add a pure/multiple dps specc tax?

in every other expansion it was beneficial to have another dps spec if blizz buffed another specc/nerfed your current specc - now theyre just a burden. funny how i told my friends that rolled dh/sp for legion to reconsider their decision as their classes are inflexible if their deeps get nerfed. and now they are golden for the whole expac while im locked into a subpar spec due to mid expansion balancing.
    Last edited by mmoc12739b337f; 2017-02-12 at 11:22 AM.

4+ and strongly dislike the system. The spec/character locking as well as power disparity between players of the same skill level is just absurd.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

15+ Year Old Account
    I have 9 on 4 chars and I dislike the system

Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    Are you serious? I've had the exact opposite experience(with guildies, friends etc), except for more casual players who have 4+(mainly on these forums, where they seem to have a tendency to ignore that the system is shit purely because they've gotten a lot of legendaries)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    4++ strongly dislike the sytem. Token to choose which one do you get i would had liked the system. I don't dislike legendaries, but how they are acquired randomly.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    They've always been awarded by RNG. The components to make them were RNG.
    What are you talking about they weren't RNG since WotLK and even in Classic/BC you could assign it to the person of your choice.
    Quest drops varied slightly, that's nothing compared to what he have now.
    Last edited by Dangg; 2017-02-12 at 11:39 AM.

I have 11 in total across 3 characters, 6 on priest, 4 on druid and 1 on mage. Can't stand the system it's utterly RNG and locks you into farming until you get the one you want.

My priest got an average one first that got buffed to the best in 7.1.5(was a 1% gain before that) then it took 5 months of solid farming till I got the 2nd BiS one and given the fact they added 2 new ones to the pool when I got the shoulders it was just blind luck.. if I hadn't gotten them I'd have probably felt forced to farm tons more.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have 13 (4 on main + 3 + 2 + 2 +1 +1 on alts) and I dislike the system.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I have two on my demon hunter and I think it's a horrible system. If you try to play an alt without one you end up being miles behind and as the expansion drags on you need at least 2 to get into anything endgame.