Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    You're assuming most arena players aren't in a similar AP situation
    "Most" what does that mean? If he wants to get top ratings he has to compete against those people who farmed m+ and maxed out their artifact and he is at a disadvantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Zackie View Post
    "Most" what does that mean? If he wants to get top ratings he has to compete against those people who farmed m+ and maxed out their artifact and he is at a disadvantage.
    And we know how many arena players did this, how ?
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    It´s riddiculous how many people think it´s not "needed" to gind AP, or it´s not "intended" that you do so.
    Everything that is farmable without a weekly limit to make your character stronger IS INTENDED and the majority of the competitive community IS REQUIRED to do so. (I´m looking at you here, BDO...)
    Yes, if you only play LFR and normal modes, you probably wont, we understood it 6 months ago...
    So this huge amount of farm affects all people who like heroic/mythic raiding, most guilds will in some point of time say "Ok, in 2 weeks everyone is required to have X traits" only now this time this grind wont be over after 6 months like it was now, but will more likely last a year. So for me, that´s an issue and for a lot of the raiding community it is too, so why do all you other people even care? It doesn´t affect you, but it affects us, so just let us talk about it without throwing in a "you don´t need to farm it" every two posts, it´s freaking pointless.

Not to mention of course the high end raiding guilds, I don´t think this change will benefit the sub count at all over a longer period of time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    And we know how many arena players did this, how ?
    The point is even if just 1 player did it, he has an advantage that comes from bad game design. Are you arguing that not a single arena player got 54 traits?

I hope they scrap Artifacts and AP system for next expansion. Does anyone know if they plan to?

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    MMO shouldnt be about the grind and insane RNG. And no, people compained when we had 10 months of one raid in WoD, grinding AP is same as killing Archimonde week after week after week.
    You are arguing with the wrong person about grind. I was merely pointing that SOME people here believes grind is an integral part of an MMO. I neither agree nor disagree with this view.

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    Its the same fucking thing only masked behind AP grind. Remove that and you still dont have much to do, you are still doing 1000s of same WQ doing same dungeons and not seeing new content.
    The AP grind at the moment is giving players a reward, a very small one. While the long ICC, SOO etc gave probably no rewards to those who have since long cleared and relegated to farm status. What you described is a grind. Previous older MMO had the same concept.

Do X 000s time and you will be rewarded with Y.

Well enjoy your grind for retards.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Well enjoy your grind for retards.
    Yeah because trying to optimize your character is considered retarded? I guess with that logic even downloading any game is retarded as well. But thanks for your contribution.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAlkohol View Post
    Yeah because trying to optimize your character is considered retarded?.
    Feel free to go for the retarded grind and once you got that shiny blizz developer prick out of your mouth don't forget to thank them wholeheartedly do be allowed to participate in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind it's a long grind, to be honest.

You'll reach the other new traits way easier, it's just the Paragon points that'll take a lot of work to max out. I see the Paragon points more as a slow and steady progress path to effectively nerf the newest raid content.

Bleeding edge raiders of course will grind their Artifacts to the max level as quickly as possible to get every little bit of an advantage they possibly can. But for the biggest part of the playerbase that is definitely not necessary.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherblood View Post
    Actually, getting AP feels like a chore that you have to do to have fun as a mythic raider. I dunno what OP wants but a decent amount of mythic raiders in 3-4 night guilds would prefer WoD to this. Log on raid, then log off till next raid, all your time spent in game is you having fun rather than boring and annoying grinds.
    i agree id prefer raid logging and doing stuff i want enjoy over needing to grind ap

Deleted
    Blizzard have catered to instant-gratifaction-people for years now. No suprise we get a thread like this everytime they try to make us work for something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrisela View Post
    i agree id prefer raid logging and doing stuff i want enjoy over needing to grind ap
    I'd be fine with some AP grind, but the paragon traits are just kinda dumb

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    I'd be fine with some AP grind, but the paragon traits are just kinda dumb
    grinding at start to get your traits in week or 2 as example and then being able to raidlog would be fine, and yeah the paragon trait wouldve been better as just the 35th but being stronger then is now(say 8-10%) and instead of 2m ap wouldve costed like 15 M or so

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrisela View Post
    grinding at start to get your traits in week or 2 as example and then being able to raidlog would be fine, and yeah the paragon trait wouldve been better as just the 35th but being stronger then is now(say 8-10%) and instead of 2m ap wouldve costed like 15 M or so
    So you are saying that you dislike the "need" to grind AP, but you want the 35th trait to be even stronger and to cost more AP?

Hah.... great idea. In case you didn't notice, you basically gated it further to the back *and* made it more important.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    So you are saying that you dislike the "need" to grind AP, but you want the 35th trait to be even stronger and to cost more AP?

Hah.... great idea. In case you didn't notice, you basically gated it further to the back, but made it more important.
    my idea is that once you have 35 your done with your weapon, and the numbers are just example.
    If there was only 35 and no 35-54 ofc the 35would be bit stronger and cost more ap.
    You would spend more time to get 35 then you would now but still less then getting to 54 and as soon you got 35 youre done and dont need ap anymore.

meh i just hope that the last 20 points are 0.5% dmg shit like now so you get your goldtrait like after 200-300 maw of souls and then you can stop caring
    Last edited by Uselessrouge; 2017-02-12 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post

Thoughts?
    Yeah. Are you a child? Forced really? Do you comain you are forced to have a PC to play WoW? Or are forced to breath air to live? How about a more relevant example? Do you complain you are forced to play this game to acomplish anything? How about you just play the fucking game and not worry about maximizing AP in order to complete an expansion long grind as fast as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Yeah. Are you a child? Forced really? Do you comain you are forced to have a PC to play WoW? Or are forced to breath air to live? How about a more relevant example? Do you complain you are forced to play this game to acomplish anything? How about you just play the fucking game and not worry about maximizing AP in order to complete an expansion long grind as fast as possible.
    not everyone is a lfr hero like you

Quote Originally Posted by Deebe View Post
    Blizzard have catered to instant-gratifaction-people for years now. No suprise we get a thread like this everytime they try to make us work for something.
    It's hardly work.