Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    But the problem is that it devalues the current raid loot. The only way to get proper upgrades from the current raid is when the items proc titanforged. Heroic and the first part of mythic NH reward items that are not higher level than the ones we had when the instance opened. It was even worse with TOV.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Bloodthirsty off ursoc is still really good if they don't nerf Draught of souls into the ground I feel like it will still be bis for warriors in tomb of sargeras
    Yea, I mean previous expansion trinkets that really affected playstyle. Shard of Woe for Arcane, for instance - Being able to AB all day was cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    I think the players complaining are highly competitive and feel obligated to grind aggressively for BiS. Not judging or criticizing here, just observing.

I think those of us happy with the system (though we may be somewhat competitive) see the game more as a fun way to wile away our entertainment time and are just happy there's always something to do when we log in.
    There should always be something to do.
    But not like this i'm sorry legendary/wf/tf system is just beyond stupid.

I raid 3 days a week and i have to find time in between those 3 days to farm old content raids because some one cannot make a proper scaling model of items and bases everything on rng.
    It is not fun not even a little, and while mythic en + 2 bosses in ToV doesn't take longer then 2 and half hours maybe with a break it still sucks to do them after all NH is out already and i should be spending time there and chilling between my raid days instead i'm filled with frustration because i have to play the lotto every time i log so i can keep up with ppl who spend all their day in wow or i fall behind to the point i'm useless to my team.

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    WoD: There's not enough content...QQ
    Legion: There's too much content...QQ

Blizzard can't win with you fuckin people.

OT: I love the system, sure RNG sucks but at least it gives you some incentive to doing older content.
    There isn't too much content to do in Legion. There's too much of the SAME content to do.

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    There isn't too much content to do in Legion. There's too much of the SAME content to do.
    But that's always going to be the case for those who play a lot, right? Legion has demonstrably more content than WoD ever did, but unless Blizz releases a new expansion every WEEK, there will always be repetition for those who want to play for hours every day.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

OT: I love the system, sure RNG sucks but at least it gives you some incentive to doing older content.
    tooo much of shit wont turn it into gold - it still will be shit.

legion is such shit wrapped into silver paper - its exackly same as all previous expansions - illusion of content but at the end of day only thing that matter is raids.

first month was ok - then raids opened and all content outside of raiding was made obsolete . and 7.2 will drag it even further - again first month (because all drops will be scaled up ) will be ok then tomb of sargeras will open and again all will be made obsolete .

raid or die - again and again expansion after expansion . nothing will ever change 8.0 will be exackly the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    And? Legion has been top quality so far. Most people I see complaining are people that have probably become adults now and they don't have 16hrs a day to play WoW so they feel they are getting left behind and start complaining they have to "grind" everything.

Whereas I play WoW very casually at the moment and have a character that is still geared enough to drop into Heroic NH without having to do 1/10 of this apparent grind these people think they have.
    And...some people don't consider grinding the same thing over and over and over and over to be "quality" game play?

I mean, sue them or something, IDK. Not likely that you're going to change their minds.

Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post
    And...some people don't consider grinding the same thing over and over and over and over to be "quality" game play?

I mean, sue them or something, IDK. Not likely that you're going to change their minds.
    Good thing is, it's just a game, and there are plenty of other things to do if you don't enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    Good thing is, it's just a game, and there are plenty of other things to do if you don't enjoy it.
    Sure. Never criticize a thing, because there's always a different thing one can do.

Okay.

Deleted
    Titanforging also makes newer trinkets almost completely worthless. The only reason you would never want them is if they are stronger than the dungeon ones and that's proving to be a bit of a problem @ Draught especially and CoF

5% chance to get a titanforged gear, less than 1% to get one in the right slot with the right stats, so no I wont farm it, it's just as difficult if not more than getting a legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post
    Sure. Never criticize a thing, because there's always a different thing one can do.

Okay.
    Some people go way beyond criticizing though. If you say "Hmmm... I don't enjoy this as much as I used to, but it's still good enough to keep playing for now", that's one thing. If you honestly feel like "This game is shit, I feel tortured every time I log in" then it's time to go do something else. Life is short. Have fun with it.

In fairness, your comments were not that extreme, but you do see that a lot. I'm not against well-intentioned constructive feedback. I just think people should cut some of the hyperbole, or if they really are that miserable they should look to make a change.
    Last edited by Felfaadaern Darkterror; 2017-02-12 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    There should always be something to do.
    But not like this i'm sorry legendary/wf/tf system is just beyond stupid.

I raid 3 days a week and i have to find time in between those 3 days to farm old content raids because some one cannot make a proper scaling model of items and bases everything on rng.
    It is not fun not even a little, and while mythic en + 2 bosses in ToV doesn't take longer then 2 and half hours maybe with a break it still sucks to do them after all NH is out already and i should be spending time there and chilling between my raid days instead i'm filled with frustration because i have to play the lotto every time i log so i can keep up with ppl who spend all their day in wow or i fall behind to the point i'm useless to my team.
    What are you frustrated with? You don't Have to do go back to old raids. Since the probability is fairly low you shouldn't feel compelled at all. But it's something to do if you don't have anything to do. Or maybe your friend needs help gearing a character etc.

I like running M+

And I don´t mind repetive grinds.

But WF and TF are just plain stupid.

I have 2 relics in my weapon.

One is m+8 TF 895 the other is m+ 15 TF 890.

You see both are TF. I would accept if the +8 TF is higher, that´s luck. But the +15 is TF as well....
    That just doesn´t make sense to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sámsa View Post
    I like running M+

And I don´t mind repetive grinds.

But WF and TF are just plain stupid.

I have 2 relics in my weapon.

One is m+8 TF 895 the other is m+ 15 TF 890.

You see both are TF. I would accept if the +8 TF is higher, that´s luck. But the +15 is TF as well....
    That just doesn´t make sense to me.
    Until last friday I had a 855 BiS relic on my monk, relic that I kept 3 months unfortunately. I did 50-60 DHT up until +9 m+ to get an upgrade, 8 or 9 Skorpyron and Etraeus NM or HM using a bonus roll everytime. Nothing. I had a 894 weapon on a 890 ilvl char. Finally I got an upgrade (895!) doing a WQ. That system may be too random sometimes, but sometimes you get sweet sweet surprises.
    Last edited by mmoc8d916160dc; 2017-02-12 at 11:16 PM.

Deleted

Repeating stuff, specially for stupid reasons is not content

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    What are you frustrated with? You don't Have to do go back to old raids. Since the probability is fairly low you shouldn't feel compelled at all. But it's something to do if you don't have anything to do. Or maybe your friend needs help gearing a character etc.
    Yes you have to go.
    If you don't you lose on potential upgrades.
    It is the same as m+ you don't have to go but if you don't you gimp your self and that is it you keep believing you do not have to while every one else does it and surpasses you.

I like it because there's now a variety of content I can run to gear. I like doing 5 mans and I don't mind that it's RNG based because loot is always RNG based. I like that my favorite trinkets that I feel really add another cool dimension will still be viable after the next content comes out (looking at you spontaneous appendages). I like that I don't have to run Nighthold exclusively to gear my characters, maybe I can do a couple M+ and get some better statted items on one toon and do Nighthold for tier on my other.

I don't understand why having a choice of content is bad. I like whiskey and I like margaritas, sometimes I like them on the same day, sometimes I don't. If I feel like I'm forced to drink both all the time each day I would join a certain 12 step program. Don't like content, don't do it. Don't mess it up for everyone who enjoys it because you lacka disciprine. You can be hyper competitive and still have discipline, I would argue that's the only way to be successful in competition.

There are plenty of trinkets from older content be it dungeons, EN or ToV that if they titanforge high enough are your bis. Mix that with more chances at legendaries and people will keep doing them. The chance of getting any of these amazing items is low enough it isn't anything people should feel forced to do though. So it really comes down to how much time you have to play week to week. I know for myself I am more willing to run older content or lower difficulty settings then I have been in the past as a result of this.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes you have to go.
    It is the same as m+ you don't have to go but if you don't you gimp your self and that is it you keep believing you do not have to while every one else does it and surpasses you.
    Then every second you aren't grinding mythic + and doing every loot WQ you are losing out on potential upgrades, clearly the answer is to play 24/7.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Yes you have to go.
    Well I sure as hell dont....

If your a Mythic Raider then yea I can understand your argument. And that's a very small percentage of the player base. Hell normally the only M+ I do each week is my 15.