Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yet still yet to see any real justice done against the Antifa crowd that knocked out multiple people with Metal Bats.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's going to have a fun time in prison. The first question you get at any jail or prison is "What are you here for?".

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    He's going to have a fun time in prison. The first question you get at any jail or prison is "What are you here for?".
    "I pulled a gun on a BLM protest that was saying 'don't shoot'. I'm the victim!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post
    Would you entertain the possibility
    Come on man, don't be a willfully ignorant stooge, he came locked and loaded with 100+ bullets and drew his little gun at his own shadow. There was no one even near him, hence the verdict.

You're better than that... I hope....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Yet still yet to see any real justice done against the Antifa
    "But... but... Hilary!!!!"

Nice "alternative facts" you got there, bro

Never remember the Bowling Green massacre.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Yet still yet to see any real justice done against the Antifa crowd that knocked out multiple people with Metal Bats.
    Eventually they will end up getting shot

What a pussy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    Come on man, don't be a willfully ignorant stooge, he came locked and loaded with 100+ bullets and drew his little gun at his own shadow. There was no one even near him, hence the verdict.

You're better than that... I hope....
    You've seen the video, at the moment he draws his gun, yes?

Next question: what is your definition of "near"? Because if "within arms reach" isn't included in that definition, I'm not the one being a stooge.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliseus View Post
    I'm not saying this guy. The person responding to me it talking about in general. Not this guy.
    This guy or any guy...if you're going to pull your gun out and point it at people...you have to be able to justify that.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

7+ Year Old Account
    How twisted does your mind have to get in order for you to think its okay to pull out a gun in public like that. I can't imagine that level of "twist".

Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    completely justified pulling his gun on those savages. id of done the same damn thing.. a group of angry people converging towards you?
    Not without a good lawyer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    you need to watch the video not just a clip of the so you can see the full story

i could not find the full video it doesn't look like the Media wants to show him getting pushed and advanced on by a group of people with him constantly backing up / they also keep advancing on him yelling out "lets fucking kill him" before he pulls the gun from the holster.
    After brandishing the gun holstered in his pants, I doubt there was any need to actually draw it. I'd advise him to pick another career if he is that frightened by protesters.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    i could not find the full video it doesn't look like the Media wants to show him getting pushed and advanced on by a group of people with him constantly backing up / they also keep advancing on him yelling out "lets fucking kill him" before he pulls the gun from the holster
    He should shoot 1 or 2 people.
    Then these people will chase him.

He is self defense.
    The people who chase him will be charged with attempted Murder !

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    We already have, they are called "Americans".
    Nah plenty of us find firearms a penis substitute that are murdering far more people in this country than terrorism ever did.

#NotAllConservatives

Open-carry laws in the US are alien enough to me, and if I ever saw somebody with a gun that wasn't police I'd be very worried.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Interesting to see how this played out in court, sentencing is due in May. A another win for the rule of law, maybe a loss for outrage culture.
    He'll get sentenced, and two days later pardoned by, and given a staff position by Trump. Meanwhile, the usual suspects on MMO-C will flock to defend him every time he is brought up.

Well yeah he posed the bigger threat so he lost. No that his threat was necessary but stupid people exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    He should shoot 1 or 2 people.
    Then these people will chase him.

He is self defense.
    The people who chase him will be charged with attempted Murder !
    ... not if he shot 1 or 2 people first...

I understand you're being facetious but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Oh puh lease. They are hardly savages.
    I guarantee that if this situation was reversed and this guy was a liberal at a pro-trump rally , that poster and every MMOC conservative would be here to tell us he's a domestic terrorist and all liberals act like him. >_<

Was this one of those peaceful protests were they beat people with bats or actual peaceful one?

Given the group involved i suspect the former but I am not sure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    We already have, they are called "Americans".
    Unlike your freedom hating location where the people are scared of BB guns amongst other problems.

Why wouldn't he have a lawyer? If he didn't it was because he was even dumber than he looked in his video. The court will provide one of you can't afford one.
    He may have thought his case was clear cut enough that he didn't need one. He obviously thought "lets take this to trial!" since 6 months from charges filed to jury selection in a felony trial seems pretty quick to me. He may have had a public defender, but in lots of cases they're just as bad as having none.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think i'm putting words in his mouth. Might be adding up the sum of his posts. I just don't see how pulling a gun in this situation is something anyone could defend. Maybe you think it's okay to go out and pull a gun on someone over their political opinion. Not me, and apparently not these jurors.
    No jury. During jury selection, the potential jurors made statements that portrayed them as anti-gun to his mind, so he didn't think he'd have a fair trial and left it up to the judge to issue a verdict.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."