Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    OP is right.

If you averagely play you should have 4 legendaries by now, but people forget "playing" means running productive content, not doing pet battles or whatever else useless exists in WoW, even daily HC dungeon is "productive" playing.

If you are online a lot to do whatever else than actually play WoW, then its only your problem you dont get legendaries, not Blizzard.

Of course they are luck based but we know by now that "luck" has a protection system, and the first 3 legendaries are insanely easy to get with so many raids existing now to boost that "luck".

I even have a friend who has not raided and barely done any M+ he simply collects emissary cache on his alts and opens them, he has like 2 Legendaries on each character with 4 on his main.

But no, more than 2 i doubt it will happen before 7.3, because even as stat sticks, they are OP.

My main which i havent done ANY M+ and raiding for a good 4 weeks cause i slacked has 5, each alt has 1 but both of them barely have any actual time played.
    the proper ammount is probably 3-4 for a player with decent active time. (4 being more luckey) Im currently 12x HC NM, 12 Clears Normal NM, 6 clears ToV NM and 3 clears toV HC, 4 Normal Nighthold, and some heroic kills and im still sitting on 2 legendarys.

Mind you that i also run mythic + for weekly chest and does my emessary
    Last edited by mmoc1e91e35c21; 2017-02-12 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbywan View Post
    the proper ammount is probably 3-4 for a player with decent active time. (4 being more luckey) Im currently 12x HC NM, 12 Clears Normal NM, 6 clears ToV NM and 3 clears toV HC, 4 Normal Nighthold, and some heroic kills and im still sitting on 2 legendarys.

Mind you that i also run mythic + for weekly chest and does my emessary
    I never said there isnt some luck, but generally you havent done much also, its like what? 5 months of EN? 12 clears is low, and LFR counts also, every daily cache? etc.

I have gotten most of my legendaries from daily cache really and usually i already knew i would get one cause "Its about time it drops" feeling for every one of them apart from the first one

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Wtf are you smoking seriously....

You realize a vast majority still don't even have 1 legendary right? Hell I got 2 on my paladin and one on my DH and I have played a insane amount of hours.

A small amount of players has more then 2 legendary's and a vast majority has less then 2.
    If you have played insane amount of hours since release you'd be sitting on at least 4 by now.
    This means 1 thing you might of played but most of your time you sat afk some where doing nothing.
    You have to do content dungeons/emissary/raiding to boost your bad luck protection for those items otherwise the time spent in game doesn't matter if you just sit afk and do wq's and 1 emissary a day.

Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    The average player whos been playing since sep last year should have around 4-5 legendaries by now, the first tiers been released for over a month and mythic guldan is already down, So Why cant we equip at least one more legendary? i got all bis legendaries but cant use them, im in a situation where i find getting the right epics is harder than getting legendaries.
    Because this whole system is a piece of garbage.

Allowing 3rd Legendary makes starting a new character even MORE annoying than it is now, forcing you to grind twice as long for the 3rd one to even compete with others. That, and that's another slot you are removing from your character, making even more raiding loot obsolete.

Keeping it 2 Legendaries per char makes your bag slowly filled with LEGENDARY items you cannot equip.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    I never said there isnt some luck, but generally you havent done much also, its like what? 5 months of EN? 12 clears is low, and LFR counts also, every daily cache? etc.

I have gotten most of my legendaries from daily cache really and usually i already knew i would get one cause "Its about time it drops" feeling for every one of them apart from the first one
    i almost raided every week, probably missed 1 week or 2 due to vacation. clearing up to 9+ to +11 on mythic +, all daily caches and sometimes LFR, if you count that as "low" i dont know what you think the majority of the community does

Deleted

You realize a vast majority still don't even have 1 legendary right? Hell I got 2 on my paladin and one on my DH and I have played a insane amount of hours.

A small amount of players has more then 2 legendary's and a vast majority has less then 2.
    You played an INSANE amount huh? That's why you only cleared 13 mythic+ dungeons? Also never stepped into HC raiding except 1x EN. In my opinion you are very lucky to even have 2 legs.

People need to realize that you can't get a legendary while afking in Dalaran.

Show something that proves different.
    Every single alt of mine got their first legendary within 5-10 legendary eligible content tasks. My shaman did like 4x emissary and got one, DH got first from less than 10 M+, same with warrior, and hunter. Rogue has 4x which is about one each month.

Don't know a single person who actually plays who doesn't have one.

15+ Year Old Account

If u dont got 1, its cause u play like 1-2h pr week, u "should" be getting around 0,75-1legendary pr. month with active play, aka clear norm/hc/lfr raids, do 10dungeons pr week etc.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    This is also sad too, for people like me who've been getting legendaries slowly - I get one, and a month later they buff the drop rate so that there was no point in me putting all the effort into it because I could have just waited a month and it would have been super easy.

I have 26 days played, over 200 m+ done, and 2 legendaries.
    Do you have a character name to back that up? Well if it´s true, then I´m really sorry for you, even though that probably makes you one of the 0.01% of most unlucky players.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Not gonna give my char name, but it's likely because I stopped doing emissaries because they are boring nonsense.
    Well yeah, emissaries and raid bosses yield most likely the highest amount of bad luck protection, and 200 M+ isn´t really all too much, so I see why you only got 2 legs till now. Also, time played doesn´t contribute at all (probably that´s good)

Deleted

I have 3 on my main, 2 on one alt, and 1 on my paladin which have less than 8 hours played @110.
    And I'm a casual player.

Deleted

Damn start to play instead of spending all your game time in dalaran I have 2 characters, warrior and mage. On warrior i have 4 legendaries, and on mage that is 3 weeks old i have 3. If u are droing group content that rewards legenedaries every week, legenedaries are super easy to farm.

10+ Year Old Account
    The average player likely has around 2-3 legendaries if they have been playing since Legion launched. There are definitely outliers who will fall above and below this, but I think on average, 2-3 is a safe bet. Of those, they can currently equip 2, which means the limit works for the average player. They can make a choice as of which one to keep in the bag if they even have that 3rd yet, but the current limit isn't so bad. Most players definitely do not have 4-5 legendaries. If you wanted to say most hardcore players, you might be right. That number still might be higher and could fall in the 3-4 range even for that group, but you need to remember that most players are not hardcore. My guild has approximately 900 characters. I see the legendary toast several times a day and I'd still guess that the average character in my guild probably still has 2-3 legendaries. Perhaps in 7.3 or even a 7.2.5, Blizzard might expand the cap to 3. The expansion isn't over yet, so there's that possibility. At this point in the expansion though, 2 seems reasonable.

I really hope that in whatever the next expansion is, the pre-patch for it, it allows us to use unlimited Legendaries. Just for the goofy few weeks they always have, where we're overpowered/raids are nerfed so hard.

Just get to be covered in legendaries. That'd be fun I think.

am I the only 1 who wish that those so-called "legendary items" were never ever implemented in game? (speaking about those in Legion)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    am I the only 1 who wish that those so-called "legendary items" were never ever implemented in game? (speaking about those in Legion)
    yes you are only one on the fucking earth. Such unique person...

Why not go a step further and let us equip every legendary we get? One is okay, two is pushing it as it is. Anymore and things just become absurd.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Because that would be stupid.

One legendary is stupid enough...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    This was my, and everyone I played with's, main complaint in the alpha.

15+ Year Old Account
    Gon take a guess and we will be able to use 3 mid through 7.3 raidtier as an way to nerf the content, without actually nerfing it, instead of valor upgrades.
    O
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s