Super will end with goku wishing beerus/whis never talked to him and undo everything super did and make gt be back in the main continuity
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    I reckon the threat of the universes being erased is a bluff to make sure they fight properly. We all know Goku's universe will be safe, pretty hard to continue the series when they're all dead. So, 10 warriors from each universe. I'm guessing Universe 7 will have Goku, Vegeta, Buu, Gohan, Piccolo, maybe Gotenks? That still leaves 4-5 spots open. Wonder if they will bring Frieza back for the tournament, I'm sure he would fight, especially after some convincing words from Beerus. Dunno who else would make the cut really, guess it's hard to tell how powerful the other fighters are. Pikkon maybe?
    We already know what the 7 team is going to be, it's shown in the opening. Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Buu, Androids 17 and 18, Krillin, Master Roshi, Tien, and Piccolo.

10 fighters from 12 universes... that's gonna be a huge amount of new characters. I guess the current match could wind up with some of them being whittled down.

10+ Year Old Account
    I reckon the threat of the universes being erased is a bluff to make sure they fight properly. We all know Goku's universe will be safe, pretty hard to continue the series when they're all dead. So, 10 warriors from each universe. I'm guessing Universe 7 will have Goku, Vegeta, Buu, Gohan, Piccolo, maybe Gotenks? That still leaves 4-5 spots open. Wonder if they will bring Frieza back for the tournament, I'm sure he would fight, especially after some convincing words from Beerus. Dunno who else would make the cut really, guess it's hard to tell how powerful the other fighters are. Pikkon maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    We already know what the 7 team is going to be, it's shown in the opening. Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Buu, Androids 17 and 18, Krillin, Master Roshi, Tien, and Piccolo.

10 fighters from 12 universes... that's gonna be a huge amount of new characters. I guess the current match could wind up with some of them being whittled down.

Broly was in the intro too.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Broly was in the intro too.
    That's not actually Broly, it's a new female character from another universe. She apparently has the same power and transformation as Broly though.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

most of those I get, but Krillin? Roshi? really?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    If the winner of the tournament wins Jack Schitt, why did the Grand Priest go to the effort of gathering all of the Super Dragonballs? (Again though, i thought each dual-universe had their own sets of Super Dragonballs), i think that maybe if (when) Beerus' team wins, Goku asks to grant a wish - That wish being to revive all the universes and make them all a part of their universe.
    The winning universe gets nothing beyond the permission to keep existing. The winning fighter gets a wish from the Super Dragon Ball.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not actually Broly, it's a new female character from another universe. She apparently has the same power and transformation as Broly though.

Well, damn, you're right.

10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    Really.

Well, damn, you're right.
    Lookin' good, Brolyne!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not crazy to think some universes won't have enough people on Goku and Vegeta's level, also this is probably being done as a way to lengthen it, as a "Goodbye" to the series, maybe a bit of some universes relying on tactics rather than strength, or even just maybe them underestimating the capabilities of other universes.
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2017-02-12 at 07:49 PM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    The winning universe gets nothing beyond the permission to keep existing. The winning fighter gets a wish from the Super Dragon Ball.
    but if the super Dragon Balls are scattered amongst Universes 6 and 7 - if Universe 6 is erased won't that erase the balls in that universe

10+ Year Old Account
    but if the super Dragon Balls are scattered amongst Universes 6 and 7 - if Universe 6 is erased won't that erase the balls in that universe
    The super dragon balls have already been gathered together, so they won't be wiped out even if 6 loses.

It's not crazy to think some universes won't have enough people on Goku and Vegeta's level, also this is probably being done as a way to lengthen it, as a "Goodbye" to the series, maybe a bit of some universes relying on tactics rather than strength, or even just maybe them underestimating the capabilities of other universes.
    im pretty sure its already confirmed theres more arcs after this one unless this one is insanely long
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    It's like I'm reading speculation posts about something that has been known history for 2000 years.
    Are you sure Brutus was involved in Caesar's assasination?

I haven't seen much reference to the cloaked deity on the podium of the Clown God of Destruction, all the other podiums had 3 beings on them - Kai, Destruction and Angel. This one podium though has 4 beings on it.

It almost looks like a throw back to the days of Guardians of old, but i don't know who this cloaked person could be?

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    im pretty sure its already confirmed theres more arcs after this one unless this one is insanely long
    I think this arc would be very long and can easily be more than 60 episodes

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't seen much reference to the cloaked deity on the podium of the Clown God of Destruction, all the other podiums had 3 beings on them - Kai, Destruction and Angel. This one podium though has 4 beings on it.

It almost looks like a throw back to the days of Guardians of old, but i don't know who this cloaked person could be?

Most likely the Ayy Lmao competitor that is fighting Goku in the new opening. The body type and face color match up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Most likely the Ayy Lmao competitor that is fighting Goku in the new opening. The body type and face color match up.
    Definitely is. The trailer for this arc had an earlier version of this scene where the robes aren't as heavy.

It's even more clear that it's the 'Grey' guy from the opening. Why they made this change I don't know. Seems kind've unnecessary if you're going to feature the uncloaked version in the opening so heavily.

Damm i liked the episode of yesterday, the animation is superb and the new kaio and hakaishin are pretty interesting

10+ Year Old Account
    Loved the episode, shows that Buu still has a fighting spirit and Goku knows it. All those attacks probably didn't even phase him.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Why do all the strong people in DBz have weird inny hole ears?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552