Page 67 of 115 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mingarrubia View Post
    Kil'Jaeden is going to escape alive from ToS. We'll be meeting him again in patch 7.3, mark my words.
    Pfft...MY ASS! We won't be fighting the same boss a second time, in 2 different raids. We already fought him once before, a third time would be rediculous...

10+ Year Old Account
    While that is possible, there is absolutely no freaking way he will be the last boss of the Argus Raid instance. That isn't happening, so the only other question is, how will he fit into the gameplay that suits the story IF (and thats a big doubtful IF) he survives? Never forget that they will put gameplay in an mmo before the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    While that is possible, there is absolutely no freaking way he will be the last boss of the Argus Raid instance. That isn't happening, so the only other question is, how will he fit into the gameplay that suits the story IF (and thats a big doubtful IF) he survives? Never forget that they will put gameplay in an mmo before the narrative.
    I have an idea that'll likely NOT be the case:

Do The DreadLord Council As the Third To last boss.

Then Make an Archimonde/Kil'jaeden Boss fight before the Sargeras Fight

And then lasty, KILL SARGERAS, AND BLOW UP ARGUS....

Does that work?

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    Vol'Jin just showed up at Stormwind at one point with a bunch of fighters and nobody said boo. So, it could happen again.
    Half correct. But it was Bwemba, not Vol'jin himself, and the hospitality was definitely..."wary".

Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Idk man....Mac'Aree has the same name...but the palace has a different name...

Guess the name, no seriously...guess...

Kil'jaeden's Palace. So, he makes portraits of himself inside the sunwell, Carve himself inside his ship, and name an entire Kingdom for himself only....

And now that the prideful shit's gonna die, Sargeras is gonna change the name to "Fallen Palace" In honor of the Fallen Titan....
    He has also his own personal demon servants as well...Like the female demons I mean.

Would be nice if Argus was kinda the same with Tanaan Jungle intro...Well the intro part of it I mean, then we flee to a Army of the Light stronghold and go from the.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    He has also his own personal demon servants as well...Like the female demons I mean.

Would be nice if Argus was kinda the same with Tanaan Jungle intro...Well the intro part of it I mean, then we flee to a Army of the Light stronghold and go from the.
    I know that...

Also, don't you mean "And go from there"? Kind of mis-pronounced the "There", with "The". D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Mac'Aree should literally be a Twisted version of the Exodar (That's pretty much how it's described in the Illidan book). Everything else on the plenet should be a pile of ash, I mean come on, this is the Legion HQ, not Elunes vacation home.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I know people imagine fel Argus but what I'd like is something like this

Imagine a zone like Suramar. Outside Mac'Aree everything is a felblasted ruin and there are scores of barracks filled with every demon imaginable

Yet Mac'Aree is inside a biodome (like the ethereal ones but even more fancy) and is a paradise. A massive city the size of Suramar filled with Draenei architecture (think Karabor/Auchindoun/Shattrath) yet with a red/gold color palette and very few elements of fel (massive fel crystals or spires in certain areas used to power spells). Beautiful gardens and tranquil ponds abound.
    how about... a draenic suramar in fel green!

Formerly known as Arafal

I wonder who will we even fight on Argus as raid bosses. Blizzard sliced too fast through too many important demons. Who's even left if we assume they won't repeat raid bosses (and dungeon also) we already fought?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    I know that...

Also, don't you mean "And go from there"? Kind of mis-pronounced the "There", with "The". D:
    Oh sorry...I meant there.
    Would you like that if Argus had a intro like Tanaan Jungle, but with demons instead of orcs, and other related stuff?
    Kinda like we invade the demon's world, but we get overwhelmed so we have to flee to a Army of the Light stronghold...

We also meet up with familiar faces too, and would be nice if we got our own themed named npcs helping us with the invasion.
    Let's say you go do the Argus Invasion with a Monk you get a small group of named npc Monks that will help you, and the same with the other classes.
    For the Horde!

Personally want Kil'jeadan to not die in the nether so we can have a Bro's unite fight with Us and velen vs both Kil and Archimonde at once
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

I really the art team make Argus like the hell itself, with reavers of souls of the people who defied the legion, forges of soul with a creepy and nasty appearance and the earth itself seen very evil and dirty.

If both Archimonde and Kil'jaeden are dead then WoW is dead too. You will see even more massive exodus then after Arthas died.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    I hope Yrel will join us for Argus c:

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    If both Archimonde and Kil'jaeden are dead then WoW is dead too. You will see even more massive exodus then after Arthas died.
    They just need to introduce more reasonable villains. For example. Even if we dismantle the legion, what might come after could still pose a threat.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    I hope Yrel will join us for Argus c:
    And die there.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    And die there.
    No u
    10char

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    Kil'jaeden: BROTHER! Is it...over?
    Velen: At long last. No lord rules forever, my friend.
    Kil'jaeden: I see...only darkness...before me.
    Velen: Without its master's command, the restless Legion will become an even greater threat to this world. Control must be maintained. There must always be...a Demon Lord.
    Khadgar: The weight of such a burden...it must be mine, for there is no other to...
    Illidan: KHADGAR! You hold a grim destiny in your hands, brother, but it is not your own!
    Khadar: Illidan! By all that is arcane...!
    Illidan: The demon's flame...sealed my fate. The world of the holy...can no longer comfort me. Place the necklace upon my neck, Khadgar. Forever more, I will be the jailer of the demonic!
    Kadghar: No, old friend. I cannot...
    Illidan: Do it, Khadgar! You and these brave heroes have your own destinies to fulfil. This last act of service...is mine.
    Kadghar: You will not be forgotten, brother.
    Illidan: I must be forgotten, Khadgar! If the world is to live free from the tyranny of fear, they must never know what was done here this day.
    Illidan: Tell them only that the Demon Lord is dead... and that Illidan Stormrage... died with him!
    The Demon Lord: Now go! Leave this place, and never return!

Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    Kil'jaeden: BROTHER! Is it...over?
    Velen: At long last. No lord rules forever, my friend.
    Kil'jaeden: I see...only darkness...before me.
    Velen: Without its master's command, the restless Legion will become an even greater threat to this world. Control must be maintained. There must always be...a Demon Lord.
    Khadgar: The weight of such a burden...it must be mine, for there is no other to...
    Illidan: KHADGAR! You hold a grim destiny in your hands, brother, but it is not your own!
    Khadar: Illidan! By all that is arcane...!
    Illidan: The demon's flame...sealed my fate. The world of the holy...can no longer comfort me. Place the necklace upon my neck, Khadgar. Forever more, I will be the jailer of the demonic!
    Kadghar: No, old friend. I cannot...
    Illidan: Do it, Khadgar! You and these brave heroes have your own destinies to fulfil. This last act of service...is mine.
    Kadghar: You will not be forgotten, brother.
    Illidan: I must be forgotten, Khadgar! If the world is to live free from the tyranny of fear, they must never know what was done here this day.
    Illidan: Tell them only that the Demon Lord is dead... and that Illidan Stormrage... died with him!
    The Demon Lord: Now go! Leave this place, and never return!
    Well hello there, text I wrote a few days ago on SoL!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethenil View Post
    Well hello there, text I wrote a few days ago on SoL!
    I corrected the typo in Khadgar's name