Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Mutants vs Terrigen Mist

What would happen if a mutant was exposed to the Terrigen mist since technically all inhumans are mutants but not all mutants are inhumans. Would a mutant like Wolverine or Magneto survive the mist or would they die?
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

well the mist seems to only work on people with kree dna in them, on the last episode of aos that one guy exposed to the indian chick and nothing happened to them, i i am gonna assume nothing will happen to mutants like the xmen

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    well the mist seems to only work on people with kree dna in them, on the last episode of aos that one guy exposed to the indian chick and nothing happened to them, i i am gonna assume nothing will happen to mutants like the xmen
    Don't need Kree DNA. Just exposure to the Terrigen Bomb.

They die if they are exposed to terrigen mists. That's why they are having the X-men vs. Inhumans event in the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    They die if they are exposed to terrigen mists. That's why they are having the X-men vs. Inhumans event in the comics.
    Mark my words. Marvel wants all traces of X-Men removed from continuity. The Inhumans are the new canon, Wolverines gonna be nothing but nostalgia next decade. I'm 100% sure that event will end in a second M-day except this time a permanent end to all mutant loose ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Mark my words. Marvel wants all traces of X-Men removed from continuity. The Inhumans are the new canon, Wolverines gonna be nothing but nostalgia next decade. I'm 100% sure that event will end in a second M-day except this time a permanent end to all mutant loose ends.
    depends on whether or not x-23 can hold up wolverines legacy in the fox films.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it feels like they've just given up on Fox related Mutant properties and are trying to re-establish everything as Inhumans.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    depends on whether or not x-23 can hold up wolverines legacy in the fox films.
    Marvel won't be making comics for her. They're keen on doing all they can to set Fox up for failure.

As far as i know the Mist would sterilise the Mutant.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I didn't know they had a series for it. Time to resubscribe to marvel unlimited.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    I didn't know they had a series for it. Time to resubscribe to marvel unlimited.
    Yeah, a pretty major character already died to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly everything should come to an end. It's up to the writers to deliver a satisfying end to a whole era of stories we grew up with. I think they did well with the old man Logan ending.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Marvel won't be making comics for her. They're keen on doing all they can to set Fox up for failure.
    You aren't aware that she's wolverine in the comics right now are you?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's out of their hands. Deadpool was a big success, there's buzz around Logan, and Legion had the best pilot I've seen awhile.

I know that comics are still kicking, and they have a rabid fan base, however, tv and film have a life of their own now and are reaching a larger audience. Exciting times for Fox's mutant-verse.
    Last edited by Daws001; 2017-02-11 at 02:14 AM.

You might find it worthwhile checking out "Son of M" which takes place not long after M-Day ("no more mutants") and has a depowered Quicksilver exposing himself to Terrigan mist.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    You aren't aware that she's wolverine in the comics right now are you?
    I'm aware. She's ANAD wolverine. And Magneto is leading his own team too.

But, personally I don't think they're going to continue ANAD Wolverine if Fox sets Kinney up as the new Wolverine. Because Marvel cancelled the F4, cancelled X-men too. Iirc (and maybe I'm wrong on this) isn't the only comic in production with cinema rights owned by Fox Deadpool?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daws001 View Post
    I think it's out of their hands. Deadpool was a big success, there's buzz around Logan, and Legion had the best pilot I've seen awhile.

I know that comics are still kicking, and they have a rabid fan base, however, tv and film have a life of their own now and are reaching a larger audience. Exciting times for Fox's mutant-verse.
    Hopefully. Thus is the politics of the real world pissing on the comic universe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting rid of the X-men is dumb and stupid. I just think people writing these comics(Marvel anyways) are being stupid.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I'm aware. She's ANAD wolverine. And Magneto is leading his own team too.

But, personally I don't think they're going to continue ANAD Wolverine if Fox sets Kinney up as the new Wolverine. Because Marvel cancelled the F4, cancelled X-men too. Iirc (and maybe I'm wrong on this) isn't the only comic in production with cinema rights owned by Fox Deadpool?

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully. Thus is the politics of the real world pissing on the comic universe.
    Theres a few X-men titles at the moment.

Marvel cancelled F4 mostly due to the damage that Fox has done to that brand.

- - - Updated - - -

What would happen if a mutant was exposed to the Terrigen mist since technically all inhumans are mutants but not all mutants are inhumans.
    In the way that Marvel defines each term Inhumans are not related to Mutants at all.

It's akin to the difference between Natural Evolution and Genetic Modification.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

An acquaintance o mine was saying this...
    It has more to do with getting rid of Fox's ownership of anything mutant.