Deleted

Need some help on improving our rogues

Hello Rogue community.

I am Guild master and raid leader of a semi-hardcore guild currently progressing on Krosus Mythic.

We are currently struggling on Krosus Mythic. We have hit the enrage timer a couple of times now. So clearly we just are lacking a bit of dps. When going over the logs it felt like the rogues in our raid arent performing the wy they should be(DPS WISE). Obviously not only the rogues that are low. So if anyone could help me figure. if and what they are doing wrong. Just to make it clear they are not performing bad but i just think it could be better.

Here are some logs:
    warcraftlogs.com/reports/tyj7qdzpahMHTNcL#fight=32

Here are their armories:
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Deakin/simple
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Evisca/simple
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Taene/simple

Sorry i cant post links yet so i hope these will do.

Thanks in advance for any info.

- - - Updated - - -

warcraftlogs.com/reports/tyj7qdzpahMHTNcL#fight=26&type=damage-done

WCL has a compare option, e.g.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...214764,5033468

Just make sure to cut the fight where the person dies on a wipe. For Deakin in this case you can see he used 14 less Envenoms than the other player, and 4 less Ruptures, so you can see at a glance what's different.

Deleted
    not really looking to compare them to each other. mostly think they are all not performing as they should. There is difference in gear.

Mostly looking for mistakes or flaws in their gameplay.

You can compare them to other people, as that link I provided is. The other Rogue I compared Deakin (~557k DPS) with did ~785k DPS, was within 2ilvl, a raid size difference of no more than 2, and within 10 seconds of the same time as your attempt - though like I said, I moved it to the point where people started to die so it's more fair.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2017-02-12 at 11:58 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    WCL has a compare option, e.g.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...214764,5033468

Just make sure to cut the fight where the person dies on a wipe. For Deakin in this case you can see he used 14 less Envenoms than the other player, and 4 less Ruptures, so you can see at a glance what's different.
    2nd rogue has 4-set, 2 bis legendaries and bis trinkets though. Gear level doesn't mean much this xpac.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerf Irelia View Post
    2nd rogue has 4-set, 2 bis legendaries and bis trinkets though. Gear level doesn't mean much this xpac.
    Yup that's why I said a quick glance, if you want to look properly you can but that was an example. I just picked the top English log.

Not the best at analyzing logs, but can confirm that your Rogues should all be doing a lot more damage. 650K at least doesn't seem like much to ask.

Deleted
    Thanks all for the answer already but what i am really looking for is someone to analyze the logs and tell me what they are doing wrong. i know i can compare them but i still dont have a clue about rogues seeing as i dont play one.

From logs it looks like Taene and Evisca tunneled, third rogue didnt.

Deakin is waiting with every kingsbane for vendeta, it costed him tons of dps.
    From my pov it looks like Taene dont really care about trait on relics and go just for ilvl.
    Non of your rogues is tracking Surge of toxins.

Another gap is just AP and for 2 rogues leges (Evisca actually got like BiS leges).

Lot of dps is wasted by not refreshing dots before they fall of, every of your rogues got some kind of window without both bleeds on target in mid of fight.

Im in job, so I dont have time to look closely, anyway http://roguedpsguide.com/ is good site to start for all of them

Deleted
    Didn't have time to analyse that much, but for instance, Deakin I saw bad Rupture uptime (or bad refreshing), but mostly saw his lowest Envenom being around 400k dmg on most fights.

This isn't a problem, but it looks like he feels he HAS TO ALWAYS 5 CP-Envenom. In a lot of cases this means he has most likely, Mutilated again at 4 CP - meaning he lost 1-3 Cps there. If he does this a lot of times, it misses up on a lot more Envenoms. Its not mandatory to always get a 5 pointer, in a lot of situations, for instance last seconds of Vendetta, 3 point is fine.

Ive never been the best analyses of logs tho, but he can always contact me if he likes too. I prefer seeing it live.
    Last edited by mmoc0003d65f5a; 2017-02-13 at 03:08 PM.

Deleted
    I bet they are not playing sin as main spec, are they? At least not all of them otherwise i have no idea how its possible to be at 37 traits with 3 crappy relics (Taene) and raiding mythic. Also, he doesnt have two dps legendaries which surely would make a difference. If he usually plays sub as main and is more invested, then he shouldtn switch to sin since sub is damn viable. Anyway, his uptimes on bleedings are alright. His cp management is fine too, the only thing i see, is, he aint playing kb properly. Pooling and preparation before KB is the key! His SoT uptime is good as well.

Deakin's SoT uptime sucks. As mentioned, it doesnt look like he is tracking it. His uptimes on bleedings need to be improved as well. He doesnt have two dps legendaries either and he doesnt have the boots but he still held off KB for Vendetta, which makes no sense. Last KB was not good at all, same here, it needs a good preparation.

Deakin's and Evisca's CP management is pretty damn horrible. They waste too many cps, deakin wasted 163 in all pulls, wtf?

- - - Updated - - -

Traits / Legendaries / Relics and specific items make the difference! You dont wear shit with the highest gear score, instead you choose your items cautiously.

Send them here. Have them skim the last 10 pages on the assassination thread.

Weakauras for SoT and rupture can be imported directly from wowhead (even customized there before importing)