Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Imperial Wizard found shot dead

Frank Ancona, the outspoken imperial wizard of the Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, was found dead Saturday near Belgrade, Mo.

The body of the 51-year-old Leadwood, Mo., resident was discovered near the Big River by a family fishing in the area, according to Washington County Sheriff Zach Jacobsen in southeast Missouri.

Ancona had posted recruiting videos and cross burnings on YouTube and was profiled in a domestic terrorism series published by The Star in 2015.

Before all the mini wizards do a hot-take and blame Antifa. Historically these ethno-nationalist groups punch and abuse for more of their own members than anyone else. Most deaths are due to infighting and people trying to leave "the movement".

“Infighting is quite common,” said Devin Burghart, vice president of the Kansas City-based Institute for Research and Education on Human Rights. “Among the folks we’ve dealt with who are defectors, the internal fighting is one of the most common reasons why people decide to get out of the movement — because they fear for their lives.”

In December, an argument over the leadership of another KKK group appears to have led to the stabbing of an Indiana man who was attending a Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan “pro-Trump” parade in North Carolina.

Hmf...yeah, more than likely an inside job...Hell, even more so a family member.

7+ Year Old Account
    But will the magic live on?

7+ Year Old Account
    Does KKK LARP Elder Scrolls?

He should have been faster with Ice Block.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    Does KKK LARP Elder Scrolls?
    Kinda, they both use bastardized version of Norse mythology to entrench their profit motives.

I have a more relevant topic of discussion than the death of some useless biggot. Do we give legitimacy to organizations we don't respect by using their retarded nomenclature like "imperial wizard"?
    Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. -Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Aitch View Post
    I have a more relevant topic of discussion than the death of some useless biggot. Do we give legitimacy to organizations we don't respect by using their retarded nomenclature like "imperial wizard"?
    Not sure if "legitimacy" is the word I'd use to describe the results of pointing out their Norse ethno state larping.

... "Imperial Wizard"? More like a shit wizard... maybe he was related to Khadgar?
    On a serious note, they tend to kill each other those "White power" peeps.

Say what you will about the KKK, they, hands down, have the best titles. Would you rather be a President or a fucking Grand Dragon?
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    one less hate filled white trash cracker in the world, wont see me sheding a single tear over dead racist's

Good riddance.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like his wife was involved, another article I read made it sound like he was divorcing her for cheating. Good riddance.

"The Imperial Wizard is dead, Hero. It is up to you to stop the realm from falling into utter chaos."

7+ Year Old Account
    Whether it was some Antifa/BLM nutbag, or infighting in the Klan, nothing of value was lost.
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

lol must admit i didnt come in thinking it was a KKK thing was more hoping we had discovered wizards

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    one less hate filled white trash cracker in the world, wont see me sheding a single tear over dead racist's
    Good on you using racist words calling others racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    TALOS GUIDE MY HAND!!

But seriously, the World won't weep for him, regardless of how badass his title was. Racist pieces of shit.

Imperial Wizard, eh?
    No doubt an agent of chaos is behind this or even Tzeentch himself!

The names they use are almost as ridiculous as the organization itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Not sure if "legitimacy" is the word I'd use to describe the results of pointing out their Norse ethno state larping.
    Fair point!
    Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. -Thomas Jefferson

10+ Year Old Account
    Clearly a Tratiorous Nord did this. Savage Rebels!

#TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi