Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aitch View Post
    More irrelevant stories about irrelevant representatives proposing bills that will never pass.
    far better then a random youtube that had 10 views on it before some on stumbles on it and go "look at this crazy libtard/cuckservative"

these are people in position of power and influence, it is important what they are pushing even if its political chess or saber rattling

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    I can't facepalm hard enough at this... enough Gen-OT for me today.
    This level of sheer ignorance is just stunning.
    I can't figure out if their just trolling to get a reaction tbh.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valstorm Warsong View Post
    They would be teased by other children, and have an increased chance of also being gay. There have been real studies(unlike the nonsense you claimed) that children raised without a father are less successful in their adult life.
    Citation sorely needed for that bolded part.

Regardless you just saved me a whole lot of time trying to argue with you. Not going to entertain someone who is so utterly uneducated on sexual orientation and child development.

http://whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/t...sbian-parents/
    Last edited by Dr Assbandit; 2017-02-13 at 02:00 AM.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Typical Republican bullshit targeting gay people and in the process punishing every one else. This is all about targeting lesbian couples. All of that "consent of the husband" shit is typical thing you see in Shariah Law.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Kids get teased regardless of the parents they have. So that is not an argument. Also post said studies if the ones the others are so nonsense.
    http://www.photius.com/feminocracy/f...less_kids.html

Here is a list, they provide the sources also. They compared children raised with fathers, to those without.

Gay/lesbian people should stay away from children in general, they shouldn't be allowed to adopt/raise children, because it's cruel to the child. Children are raised best with a mother and a father, if gay people want to pretend to raise a family, they can just get a pet. I'm not trying to be mean, i'm just thinking of the children.
    That's where you are wrong (both on mother/father and you thinking of the children). Children are raised best when extended family is involved in the raising of a child as there are more people to draw experience and lessons from.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    That's where you are wrong (both on mother/father and you thinking of the children). Children are raised best when extended family is involved in the raising of a child as there are more people to draw experience and lessons from.
    I'm sure having extended family is an advantage, but that doesn't make up for bad parents.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.photius.com/feminocracy/f...less_kids.html

Here is a list, they provide the sources also. They compared children raised with fathers, to those without.
    Why are the majority of the studies before 1995 and why are their sample sizes so small? Also I'm trying to google a bunch of the studies since no links are provided on your website and I'm coming up with nothing.

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Makes sense to me...

I'm sure having extended family is an advantage, but that doesn't make up for bad parents.
    That's good, you are learning. Now you know that gay=\=bad parents and that straight=\=good parents. We're making great progress today.

They would be teased by other children, and have an increased chance of also being gay. There have been real studies(unlike the nonsense you claimed) that children raised without a father are less successful in their adult life.
    The evidence here is conflicting.

Correlation != Causation. Assuming what you said is true, that probably has more to do with single parent households tending towards poverty than it has anything to do with the direct lack of a father.

Just standard american conservatism I suppose. React strongly in an authoritarian manner to things that make you uncomfortable. Do you need a safe space to get away from all the scary gay people?

What does illegitimacy even mean in Tennessee law? Inability to inherit?

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    So, what...? It's supposed to be designed so a woman can't artificially inseminate herself with a child and claim the "father" as the other parent, I guess? Does that actually happen?
    But the current law already provides for that - this law means that the child is illegitimate whether or not the father consents.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cordrann View Post
    The evidence here is conflicting.

Correlation != Causation. Assuming what you said is true, that probably has more to do with single parent households tending towards poverty than it has anything to do with the direct lack of a father.

Just standard american conservatism I suppose. React strongly in an authoritarian manner to things that make you uncomfortable. Do you need a safe space to get away from all the scary gay people?
    Not to mention I can hardly verify the website he posted since there are no links to the actual studies that are being "cited". Oh and pretty much all of the studies on there are from the early 90s and before that with terribly low sample sizes.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuckatron5000 View Post
    Not to mention I can hardly verify the website he posted since there are no links to the actual studies that are being "cited". Oh and pretty much all of the studies on there are from the early 90s and before that with terribly low sample sizes.
    Should we also mention the "LOOK AT THESE EVIL PEOPLE WHO HAD NO FATHERS" scare tactic at the bottom of the page?

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    That's good, you are learning. Now you know that gay=\=bad parents and that straight=\=good parents. We're making great progress today.
    I never said all normal parents are good, but I do think all gay parents are bad. Children are very impressionable, that kind of environment would be very confusing for them. I'm sure most orphans would feel very disappointed if adopted by a gay couple, even if they don't admit it.
    Last edited by Valstorm Warsong; 2017-02-13 at 02:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    They would be teased by other children,
    That is a problem with your society.

and have an increased chance of also being gay..
    Who cares?

Gay/lesbian people should stay away from children in general, they shouldn't be allowed to adopt/raise children, because it's cruel to the child. Children are raised best with a mother and a father, if gay people want to pretend to raise a family, they can just get a pet. I'm not trying to be mean, i'm just thinking of the children.
    Yeah, I'm sure.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    I never said all normal parents are good, but I do think all gay parents are bad. Children are very impressionable, that kind of environment would be very confusing for them.
    How exactly is it confusing?
    I gre up with a mom & dad, but I dont think gay couples have ever been 'odd' to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Enough trolling the thread with the "gay people aren't normal and shouldn't have kids" nonsense.

I never said all normal parents are good, but I do think all gay parents are bad. Children are very impressionable, that kind of environment would be very confusing for them.
    You mean about as confusing as mommy bringing home a new "daddy" every night? Your believes are not bred in facts and linking sketchy sources doesn't refute the people telling you that you are wrong.