Something is worth what the buyer is willing to pay for it. If someone deems it worth to pay for a service, said service is worth the amount that was paid for it.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    Something is worth what the buyer is willing to pay for it. If someone deems it worth to pay for a service, said service is worth the amount that was paid for it.
    Also they are a guild that is strong at boosting, so the better they can present themselves with results, it does ultimately convert back into money for them.

Quote Originally Posted by lehadnk View Post
    I do remember Vodka, Karfagen, Blood Legion, Premonition, Inner Sanctum, Wraith, Deus Vox, Stars, Envy, Crush Test, Sanitas and lots of other top20 guilds, so I'm not sure if you're absolutely honest about your statement. Also, I do remember Prestige Gaming for a long while since they started from scratch in MoP, and know nothing about you or your guild, which means that they are still better than you at PR, isn't it?

Also, once again, it's not about wp rank, it is about the money you make in commercial raids. You can't just say "they are #5, so they are wasting their money", it's only a cursory point.
    Very well put!

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    http://www.method.gg/undisputed-t19-...rsus-interview

Exorsus World First inverview. Quite a good read, if you ask me, but I may be slightly biased.
    When asked about the rogue 4% buff they made a statement that seens to imply that their rogues weren´t running Agonizing Poison on GUldan, wich is an interesting statament, if not AP what were they runing, I don´t see why they would be runing Exhanguinate so it leads me to think they were running Alacricity and the secret phase of the fight has a strong enought cleave component to make up for the single target damage they would be giving up on phases 1 and 2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Chances are it has constant two target cleave between shade of illidan and gul'dan
    It does not, but killing Gul'dan so you don't have to deal with both is a priority.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alveona
    and about “lol russians" spammers - if you’re still trying to react on some forum/discord/whatever posts from toxic retards seriously - you’re having some serious issues yourself, that’s why i’m just not wasting my time on such things.
    z u l u l.

Chances are it has constant two target cleave between shade of illidan and gul'dan
    Nope /10char
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Can someone just spoil the lore about the fight already I don't care about the mechanics I just want to know what happens!
    One more kill and you'll have it.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fevyx View Post
    I hope we get it but who knows. We've cut down on raiding since this reset aswell. We'll see I guess
    Well big up to you guys for the ranking so far! Well done on that Elisande 5th World and who knows, maybe you'll still get it

Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post
    It does not, but killing Gul'dan so you don't have to deal with both is a priority.
    Why would their rogues not be runing AP them ? Unless I misinterpreted the statement or something got lost in translation somewhere.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DakonBlackblade View Post
    When asked about the rogue 4% buff they made a statement that seens to imply that their rogues weren´t running Agonizing Poison on GUldan, wich is an interesting statament, if not AP what were they runing, I don´t see why they would be runing Exhanguinate so it leads me to think they were running Alacricity and the secret phase of the fight has a strong enought cleave component to make up for the single target damage they would be giving up on phases 1 and 2.
    The rogue that streamed after the kill said they ran alacrity because of the constant target switching. Even without the secret phase, on heroic for example, if you have to constantly switch to adds/eyes it's worth running alacrity over AP.

Quote Originally Posted by Zackie View Post
    The rogue that streamed after the kill said they ran alacrity because of the constant target switching. Even without the secret phase, on heroic for example, if you have to constantly switch to adds/eyes it's worth running alacrity over AP.
    I dunno, stuff kinda melt on heroic, theres quite a bit of single target. But I can see that changing a lot on mythic, specially with P1 adds beeing the 3 big generals that probably have a shitload of HP on mythic and can be cleaved for quite awhile, and I asume the empowered eyes have health for days too.
    Last edited by DakonBlackblade; 2017-02-13 at 11:49 AM.

Deleted
    I dunno, stuff kinda melt on heroic, theres quite a bit of single target. But I can see that changing a lot on mythic, specially with P1 adds beeing the 3 big generals that probably have a shitload of HP on mythic and can be cleaved for quite awhile.
    Well yea that's my point, on heroic most rogues just pick 1 add to tunnel in p1 and never switch to big adds / eyes in p2, that's why AP performs better. On mythic you probably can't afford that so if they always have to switch it's better to run alacrity.

Deleted
    Why would their rogues not be runing AP them ? Unless I misinterpreted the statement or something got lost in translation somewhere.
    Wait until the video. You don't deal with Guldan + Illidan for very long.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zackie View Post
    AP is pretty good at target switching, esp for encounters like guldan. The only part we would have some probs are the unempowered eyes of guldan. If the usual raid aoe dps is not enough for the normal eyes you can switch poisons at 0 energy. For all the other stuff AP is slightly stronger.

Dont get me wrong, the overall performance of alacrit/DP builds is not that bad and only a few dps behind in practise.

If blizz keeps up with these insane ap farmings I see top guilds quitting or going soft. Insane hours for a couple of weeks every 5-7 months (besides triple raid first tier) is understandable but as Exorsus said, they have to insane hours farm after tier is clear on a lot of toons due to artifact traits to stay competitive.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeh.- View Post
    If blizz keeps up with these insane ap farmings I see top guilds quitting or going soft. Insane hours for a couple of weeks every 5-7 months (besides triple raid first tier) is understandable but as Exorsus said, they have to insane hours farm after tier is clear on a lot of toons due to artifact traits to stay competitive.
    Legendary and titanforge is worse than ap farming. I have had 54 in all 3 weapons for a while now, still have to spam m+ because I don't have legendaries and I can get 910-925 gear from it..

At least with AP, I could look at it and it was a finite amount of AP to grind. I even did some math and look at it as "this many more dungeons". It was a grind but there was a clear finish line to give hope. I have 6 legendaries for current spec (no bis one yet), so despite all this grinding I still only have 25% chance to get the one I want whenever I finally get another drop. And lets not even talk about legendaries for other specs..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammanas View Post
    Legendary and titanforge is worse than ap farming. I have had 54 in all 3 weapons for a while now, still have to spam m+ because I don't have legendaries and I can get 910-925 gear from it..
    Okay, you're 54 in 3 weapons. WF guilds were 54 in 6+ when NH came out (However many characters they have, some might have an OS too), and that's the required ones. Outside of that they also have to keep spamming M+ on all of them for legendaries/TF gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Okay, you're 54 in 3 weapons. WF guilds were 54 in 6+ when NH came out (However many characters they have, some might have an OS too), and that's the required ones. Outside of that they also have to keep spamming M+ on all of them for legendaries/TF gear.
    It almost seems like you're agreeing with him, running M+ even after maxing out 6 for titanforge/legendary. It's a horrible system.

Quote Originally Posted by Ammanas View Post

At least with AP, I could look at it and it was a finite amount of AP to grind. I even did some math and look at it as "this many more dungeons". It was a grind but there was a clear finish line to give hope. I have 6 legendaries for current spec (no bis one yet), so despite all this grinding I still only have 25% chance to get the one I want whenever I finally get another drop. And lets not even talk about legendaries for other specs..
    You are totally right, everything counts tho. I heard its 1009 3 chest dungeons 7-9 at 40 AK to reach max artifact after 7.2, or so.