Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    ive done all raid bosses, and all caches since launch on my paladin, and recently Started doing 15+ weekly, he is now around 880 ilvl and still has yet to receive a legend, yes he may be really really fucking close, but yes there are outliers who do not have legends on some toons.
    Those outliers, like yourself, should put a ticket in, and I bet you within a few days of that ticket being answered, you'll have one.

Because you're either lying, or bugged.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Wtf are you smoking seriously....

You realize a vast majority still don't even have 1 legendary right? Hell I got 2 on my paladin and one on my DH and I have played a insane amount of hours.

A small amount of players has more then 2 legendary's and a vast majority has less then 2.
    If you've played since Legion's launch and you don't even have one, you do nothing ingame other than stand in Dalaran. Even if you only did one cache per day, you'd get one.

I have leveled 4 chars to 110 the last two weeks, and all of them have gotten their first (and one got second) after doing Emissaries and a few m+. Same goes for every alt people level in my guild. Do. some. content.
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

People that are stating that some players don't even have 1 legendaries ))) what are you SMOKING. Every single ALT I made or friends have made have gotten 1 legendary in the first two weeks maximum. Some get it in the same day LMFAO.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Those outliers, like yourself, should put a ticket in, and I bet you within a few days of that ticket being answered, you'll have one.

Because you're either lying, or bugged.
    my druid has 3.

my dk has none, my shaman has none, my paladin has none, i know they should be very very close, but i have been active enough of them to do the caches and gbet them all around 870 ilvl minmum, yet they have had no luck.

yes i should put a ticket in and yes i may be the outlier, but it still proves the point that not everyone has the same luck when it comes to RNG.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by socialmaker View Post
    People that are stating that some players don't even have 1 legendaries ))) what are you SMOKING. Every single ALT I made or friends have made have gotten 1 legendary in the first two weeks maximum. Some get it in the same day LMFAO.
    then you are really, really fucking lucky.

like i said its an RNG system, some people got 5 legends in the first 2 months, i know a few some took 5 months to get there first.

RNG is RNG.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    my druid has 3.

my dk has none, my shaman has none, my paladin has none, i know they should be very very close, but i have been active enough of them to do the caches and gbet them all around 870 ilvl minmum, yet they have had no luck.

yes i should put a ticket in and yes i may be the outlier, but it still proves the point that not everyone has the same luck when it comes to RNG.

- - - Updated - - -

then you are really, really fucking lucky.

like i said its an RNG system, some people got 5 legends in the first 2 months, i know a few some took 5 months to get there first.

RNG is RNG.
    It's not "Lucky" to have one now if you've played since launch and done content, for them, it's EXTREMELY unlucky, or buggy to not have one when you meet those thngs.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    It's not "Lucky" to have one now if you've played since launch and done content, for them, it's EXTREMELY unlucky, or buggy to not have one when you meet those thngs.
    or more likely BS, they boosted the droprate for the first one in 7.1 so much you would literally have to be trying your very best NOT to do content that rewards legendaries.... all my 4 fresh alts after 7.1 got their first legendary in a matter of weeks after doing maybe 5 emmisarys and a couple of world bosses and nothing else... but of course he could always provide us with armory, so we can check, how active he was, right?

Do you realize that almost all chars are way too op because of secondary stats. Blizz even said that some classes are so OP that it feels like end of an expansion, we are not supposed to be this powerfull at the start of an expansion, thats why they changed the secondary stats, because some ppl already reach end expansion numbers (50% crit) etc. So imagine if we had 3 legendarys equipped by now, shit would get out of control

7+ Year Old Account
    Having a few leggendaries is good, but getting to many starts a problem of reducing the value of item drops in-game. If you have 3 legendaries, you have 3 BiS for the rest of the expansion and therefore you make all future drops for 3 slots completly useless. Now by increasing the numbers of legendaries which you can wield, you make this problem larger and it ends up with you trying to snipe specific items from the very start of a raid. That is quite unhealthy for a raid community, since you get alot more bad loot experiences then good when stuff like that happends.

While i am no fan of having legendaries in the game be more then unique, i do think that they are not currently poisoning WoW too much. If you overdo the legendary equip limit by having it become 4 or 5, it becomes an actual problem instead. So i would not be happy to get an early 3rd legendary equip... I think that 7.2 is an alright time to get a 3rd, not any sooner.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyspeed View Post
    https://rsuurd.github.io/killpoints/...ar/frostyspeed This is a bad luck legendary protection tracker. If you get to 100% you will get a legendary unless youre EXTREMELY unlucky. You can get it earlier (like i did). Put your own name and realm in and you can track yourself, id be interested to see how the people who claim that the avg is 1 legendary do.
    "All calculations and values here are pure #feelycrafting and should not be taken seriously." - From the bottom of that site. It's probably fairly close, it has been for me but even the guys who created it tell you it's nothing more than a thing for fun and getting to 100% without a legendary doesn't mean you're EXTREMELY unlucky.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am having a hard time believing someone that does content since the beginning doesn't have a legendary.

My characters
    Hunter - Does Emissary each day, has only done 25 M+s. Hasn't gotten a cache in 2 months. Clears Heroic Nighthold and complete LFR each week. = 4 legendaries
    Monk - Emissary each day, Clears LFR = 4 legendaries
    Death Knight - Has done maybe 10 Emissary caches and clears LFR each week = 2 legendaries
    Warrior - Just made 110 a week ago, has done all his emissaries, Cleared LFR once = 2 legendaries

Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    The average player whos been playing since sep last year should have around 4-5 legendaries by now, the first tiers been released for over a month and mythic guldan is already down, So Why cant we equip at least one more legendary? i got all bis legendaries but cant use them, im in a situation where i find getting the right epics is harder than getting legendaries.
    averagep layer hasnt spend last 4 months in MoS spaming it 1000+ times so no they dont have 4 legendaries.

I have a single legendary on my "new main" and none on the one I started with. I used to keep my caches picked up, raided twice a week, ran mythics occasionally, and have done a good bit of LFR.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    averagep layer hasnt spend last 4 months in MoS spaming it 1000+ times so no they dont have 4 legendaries.
    That's funny I have 4 legendaries and have run a total of 30 M+

I have about 10 legendaries across my characters and all but 2 of them have come from emissaries. So yeah swing a miss there junior.

80% of statistics are made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    how about armory then? the site compares the progress of your KPs to the predicted ammount, in which case, you cant be less than 64,5% on progress to fourth (2000/3100), so its reaaally hard to believe you

edit: not that it is accurate by any means, majority of my characters dont have the predicted ammount of legs, but coming here, claiming you have done alot of content to be on your way for 4th and are stuck on one? not likely
    Don't really care if you believe me or not tbh

Show something that proves different.
    The first one is rather "easy" to get. I got mine on a 100% pvp alt after about a week or two of arena matches. There is a website, https://rsuurd.github.io/killpoints/, that calculates how much "kill score" you got. The first one drops at around 500 (score is based on the content you are doing), then the score needed about doubles for each legendary.

So yeah, if people who have played since launch don't have a legendary by now, they aren't trying. At all. As in not doing anything but running around collecting flowers or playing World of Pokemon.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wtf are you smoking seriously....

You realize a vast majority still don't even have 1 legendary right?
    Source? How is that possible? I see most of my guildies get theirs in the first lockout after leveling an alt. Either the "vast majority" afkes in dal waiting for blingtron 6k to deliver their legendary or you are vastly over exaggerating.

- - - Updated - - -

Show something that proves different.
    Show something that proves your inital point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    That has to be a joke. I think if you're making delusional statements the proof is on you.
    He has to get that 24k post count from somewhere...
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    Source? How is that possible? I see most of my guildies get theirs in the first lockout after leveling an alt. Either the "vast majority" afkes in dal waiting for blingtron 6k to deliver their legendary or you are vastly over exaggerating.

- - - Updated - - -

Show something that proves your inital point.

- - - Updated - - -

He has to get that 24k post count from somewhere...
    This is the same guy who bitched when Starlight Rose prices tanked because of bots and how unfair it was that he wouldn't be able to pay for his wow tokens to keep playing (which is probably even funnier now that token prices are 5 times what they were when they first launched)

Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    If we pretend fo a second, that that funny website holds even a tiny bit of truth within it, how come
    https://rsuurd.github.io/killpoints/...eppes/lethango
    https://rsuurd.github.io/killpoints/...teppes/bronzen
    Have no leggies? Can it be that luck is account-bound?

Why are people oblivious to the point that everything varies on personal basis?

Quote Originally Posted by Tang0 View Post
    If we pretend fo a second, that that funny website holds even a tiny bit of truth within it, how come
    https://rsuurd.github.io/killpoints/...eppes/lethango
    https://rsuurd.github.io/killpoints/...teppes/bronzen
    Have no leggies? Can it be that luck is account-bound?

Why are people oblivious to the point that everything varies on personal basis?
    Those two haven't really done that much though.

And RNG will always be RNG. Sometimes you are unlucky. But the vast majority does indeed have over one legendary by now, if that vast majority plays the game that is.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore