Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    But he's a wizard. He'll just come back more powerful than you can possibly imagine.
    "Big River Fishing Area was merely a setback!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    one less hate filled white trash cracker in the world, wont see me sheding a single tear over dead racist's
    No one is going to defend the Klan (Please, don't let me down forums), but you don't have to be a racist prick to do it.
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes
    Or should I?

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    But he's a wizard. He'll just come back more powerful than you can possibly imagine.
    Wizzards do actually die but in this case he might just have a epic showdown with some black underworld creature and, if he wins, then come back more white.

We are living in the era of the alternatives so who knows

I feel like they should make "Harry" part of their title. Yer an imperial wizard harry!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Frank Ancona, the outspoken imperial wizard of the ...
    He rests with Lord Voldemort now.
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Hope you don't achieve political power with that mindset. Cleansing people to make the world a "better place" sounds quite scary.
    Well, it would be cleansing people who want to cleanse other people. The end result would be neutral.

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    So he wasn't dragged behind a speeding car until his physical being was turned to blood and bone coloured skid marks on the Tarmac? That disappoints me.
    dont let vengeance guide your heart padawan, lest you be no better than he
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Well, it would be cleansing people who want to cleanse other people. The end result would be neutral.
    Would you cleanse world from muslims too?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryusei View Post
    Would you cleanse world from muslims too?
    No? Why would I?

No? Why would I?
    Because muslims want to cleanse the world from western culture and kill billions of innocents?

The first thing I thought of when I hear about this was "K-K-K-O!"

Funny how being a terrible person tends to desensitise people to your death.

Because muslims want to cleanse the world from western culture and kill billions of innocents?
    No they don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    The first thing I thought of when I hear about this was "K-K-K-O!"

Funny how being a terrible person tends to desensitise people to your death.
    Works only on white people.

Like how the westerners want to destroy all other cultures and kill billions for the almighty dollar, yeah.

Oh, wait, maybe we're just being hyperbolic assholes, and generalisations are more idiotic than an idiot narcissist running the US.

Lucky bastard, i've always wanted to be a wizard.
    Too bad i lost my chance at it a few years back.

No they don't.
    Oh okay, that's why there are terrorist attacks all over the world, done by the followers of the specific religion of peace?

You're a hypocrite and racist.

Oh okay, that's why there are terrorist attacks all over the world, done by a followers of the specific religion of peace?
    There are terrorist attacks because the West has been deliberately destabilizing the Middle East for the better part of a century and been arming every militant group they come across. You reap what you sow.

You're a hypocrite and racist.
    Islam is not a race.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Frank Ancona, the outspoken imperial wizard of the Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, was found dead Saturday near Belgrade, Mo.

The body of the 51-year-old Leadwood, Mo., resident was discovered near the Big River by a family fishing in the area, according to Washington County Sheriff Zach Jacobsen in southeast Missouri.

Ancona had posted recruiting videos and cross burnings on YouTube and was profiled in a domestic terrorism series published by The Star in 2015.

Before all the mini wizards do a hot-take and blame Antifa. Historically these ethno-nationalist groups punch and abuse for more of their own members than anyone else. Most deaths are due to infighting and people trying to leave "the movement".

“Infighting is quite common,” said Devin Burghart, vice president of the Kansas City-based Institute for Research and Education on Human Rights. “Among the folks we’ve dealt with who are defectors, the internal fighting is one of the most common reasons why people decide to get out of the movement — because they fear for their lives.”

In December, an argument over the leadership of another KKK group appears to have led to the stabbing of an Indiana man who was attending a Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan “pro-Trump” parade in North Carolina.
    Well it's always nice to read good news on a Monday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    Does KKK LARP Elder Scrolls?
    My thoughts exactly.

There are terrorist attacks because the West has been deliberately destabilizing the Middle East for the better part of a century and been arming every militant group they come across. You reap what you sow.

Islam is not a race.
    Got it. White - bad. Black and brown - good. Doesnt matter what people do, right?