Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Nathrezim Council Fight

Hi

I'm going to throw this out there: nathrezim council for 7.3(?)
    what dread lords you like to see and why?

my money is on Varimathras, Mal'ganis and maybe Detheroc. the brother trio
    Last edited by GetCrunk; 2017-02-13 at 10:52 AM.

Varimathras Detheroc tichondres and all the others
    exept Mal'ganis becuase he is dead

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Farrarie View Post
    Hes not. lol. You should do full icecrown story

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The thing is, we have a lot of nathrezim fights already (Dantallionax, Tichondrius, Mephistroth and half the class halls fights).
    yes we have a lot of them solo look at Tichondrius how powerful is alone 3 or 4 nathrezim at once with some of there lore abilities, like studies the opponents, masters of trickery , deceit etc.

Quote Originally Posted by GetCrunk View Post
    Hi

I'm going to throw this out there: nathrezim council for 5.3(?)
    what dread lords you like to see and why?

my money is on Varimathras, Mal'ganis and maybe Detheroc. the brother trio
    5.3?

We back in MoP now?

- - - Updated - - -

Also Mal'ganis is not a sibling to Vari and Deth, that is Balz, and his fate is in question given the location of where he died.

The netherlight temple is firmly in the nether.
    It is blizzard though, they can bring back whoever they want or cancel any death cause they can.

Look at Archimonde in WoD, video has him dying on Draenor, mythic version has him dying in the nether. So which one is canon? The mythic version or the universal one? Blizzard hasn't fully confirmed one or the other.

Same can be done here. Back in TBC, Outland was located in the nether, yet over time blizzard is retconning that, such as Kazzak returning and the Illidan Book.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post

Look at Archimonde in WoD, video has him dying on Draenor, mythic version has him dying in the nether. So which one is canon? The mythic version or the universal one? Blizzard hasn't fully confirmed one or the other.
    Ingame cinematic after mythic "kill" is on draenor where you can see archimonde is still alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Allora View Post
    Ingame cinematic after mythic "kill" is on draenor where you can see archimonde is still alive.
    Garrosh is still in his dream realm, and still empowered by Y'shaarj on mythic, even after the ingame cinematic plays (which has him in the underhold)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post
    Garrosh is still in his dream realm, and still empowered by Y'shaarj on mythic, even after the ingame cinematic plays (which has him in the underhold)
    ofc there is no reason to be stuck in dream. We just leave the dream phase and we are back in Underhold where cinematic take place

We get rid of his corruption by defeating him.
    Last edited by mmoc2ce944bfe1; 2017-02-13 at 11:02 AM.

Instead of just a trio or so Dreadlord, I expect Blizz to do a "Paragon of the Klaxxi 2.0" and put ALL named Dreadlord we knew in the encounter. At least, way more than 3 Dreadlords

Hes not. lol. You should do full icecrown story
    he died in legion paladin class hall quest

ofc there is no reason to be stuck in dream. We just leave the dream phase and we are back in Underhold where cinematic take place

We get rid of his corruption by defeating him.
    Thing is, Garrosh's 'body' is still in his dream realm. There is nothing of him (such as the tusks) in the throne room.

Blizzard did say Archimondes fate is in question as one thing says X while another says Y, and with fights such as Ragnaros in Firelands and Mar'gok in Highmaul, the hardest difficulty tends to be the true canon.

Isn't that Balzannar? As the priest and pally order hall chains end at the same place (priest order hall)

10+ Year Old Account
    Jaina.... Definitely Jaina..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    Wut.
    That's Balnazzar in the Netherlight Temple, not Mal'Ganis

Quote Originally Posted by jiggler View Post
    Wut.
    That's Balnazzar in the Netherlight Temple, not Mal'Ganis
    oh its my mistake

True. It is just that in multiple places we are expressly told that Netherlight Temple is deep inside the Twisting Nether. After the Archimonde debacle them emphasizing this and then reversing it would just muddle the lore even more and make them look like buffoons
    The Illidan book implies that if demons die in areas full of fel corruption, they die permanently, yet some demons from Mardum or even the DH player (who like Illidan, is more demon than mortal) can still move around even after being killed. Even though it is just as fel corrupted as Argus, given that it was the demon prison before Sargeras destroyed it

7+ Year Old Account
    I want to see varimathras.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2017-02-13 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Mistook character for another

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nothingsjim View Post
    Instead of just a trio or so Dreadlord, I expect Blizz to do a "Paragon of the Klaxxi 2.0" and put ALL named Dreadlord we knew in the encounter. At least, way more than 3 Dreadlords
    I vote for this. We fight all the damn Dreadlords on Argus in a gauntlet fight and finally kill all the damn buggers once and for all.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    We saw Mal'ganis in WotLK alive and well, and he is one of the demons summoned by Gul'dan on the Broken Shore. You might call that dead where you are from, but on Planet Earth, it's called being alive.

- - - Updated - - -

He was named Balnazzar!