0 0%

1 1.23%

1 1.23%

3 3.70%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    7/10 for his heroic sacrifice.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

So, after our RP session last night, @Archmage Kalec asked me to post here on his behalf in the scenario that he didn't log on this morning on battle net, to tell everyone that day 125 will start around the same time of this topic, and not at the usual time. He told me that he expects to be able to revert to his original schedule in about 2 days.

Seeing that I haven't seen him today morning at all, I kept my promise.

10/10. Sad that he died. Screw you Iron Horde. Ga'nar was the best of them. More Characters should carry his heart. His story was awesome, even if rough around the edges, I thought he was downright one of the best characters in Warlords of Draenor. Almost all characters after my Main DID NOT FINISH the Questline in Frostfire Ridge, knowing that he dies in the end. So, in his honor, my other garrisons still have him around, and he's not dead. Never Forget.

I nominate Yu'lon

The Darkness in Man's Heart is what compels it to seek the Light. The Light in us All is what eventually drives us to Darkness.
    And so... the Cycle never ends.

Nominating Xuen

10/10 flawless character for what he was supposed to be and i dont mind his short involvement cus it fits well in the story

Quite the honorable orc, and one of the few interesting "WoD original" characters. 7/10.

Deleted
    Thank you very much to the beautiful @Starshade ! I knew I could count on you. ^^

Turns out I could sneak some time out today from all the tests to try and post the next Day, but what she mentioned is valid and could still apply; for the next couple of days the times of the polls will vary depending on when I finish my therapy, so I apologize again in advance for the inconvenience.

This Day is still due for about 5 more hours, so I won't push for closing it yet. Meanwhile, I will post "somewhat SPECIAL" Day #125 shortly!
    Last edited by mmoc4dd871e486; 2017-02-13 at 11:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Orc/10 how orcs should be. Angry, brutish, strong and wielding two axes!

Deleted
    Who? As someone who didn't play during WoD and doesn't give a crap about it, it's easy 1/10.
    @Archmage Kalec Why can't we have someone else posting the thread when you can't? Snowraven hosted Alex day during s1 if I remember correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    @Archmage Kalec Why can't we have someone else posting the thread when you can't? Snowraven hosted Alex day during s1 if I remember correctly.
    Oh he's way ahead of you. He asked me to do it earlier this morning, and I said that I would be happy to as long as I don't have early morning classes to teach. Then he said something about giving me the templates later tonight when we meet in game, whatever that means.

Deleted
    @Roudene as @Starshade mentioned, she will post the topic if I had therapy that morning, provided of course that she didn't have school.

Also, I find it amusing that Yrel gets a 6/10 because you felt sorry for her falling for the abomination called WoD, yet Ga'nar gets a 1/10 because he is a who from WoD. Not that I judge, since it isn't my place to (and this whole game is about voicing opinions freely), but it does strike as an inconsistency.

@Starshade the copy paste template for the opening message and title so that you don't have to go about it from scratch, dear. That way, all you will have to do is replace the names and links and ... do the math for nominations. Thank you again!
    Last edited by mmoc4dd871e486; 2017-02-13 at 01:08 PM.

Literally the shittiest character in game, as the only memorable thing I saw him do was shovel shit. If he doesn't belong in the shit tier, I don't know who does. Makes me wish there were poo emojis on MMO-champ so I could spam them in my post.

3/10

Nominating Mimiron

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Kalec View Post
    Also, I find it amusing that Yrel gets a 6/10 because you felt sorry for her falling for the abomination called WoD, yet Ga'nar gets a 1/10 because he is a who from WoD.
    Yrel is character you can't find in main universe. I think she was meant to come to our Azeorth but they scrapped that idea in the middle of the expansion. I could give her 1/10 for being WoD only character but as a presumed main character of the expansion I didn't want to and decided to rate her as a "normal" character. Yes, she got a bonus point from me because I really wanted to see her being developed further... so if she's meant to be forgotten forever then at least I wanted to be generous and give her that 6/10.

Ga'nar on the other hand exists in our universe and the only thing he did was leaving dying Geyah with Durotan. Maybe he'll get some new lore with upcoming Chronicle II but for now it's 1/10

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Random Poster View Post
    Literally the shittiest character in game
    3/10
    Shouldn't that be 1/10 then?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Yrel is character you can't find in main universe. I think she was meant to come to our Azeorth but they scrapped that idea in the middle of the expansion. I could give her 1/10 for being WoD only character but as a presumed main character of the expansion I didn't want to and decided to rate her as a "normal" character. Yes, she got a bonus point from me because I really wanted to see her being developed further... so if she's meant to be forgotten forever then at least I wanted to be generous and give her that 6/10.

Ga'nar on the other hand exists in our universe and the only thing he did was leaving dying Geyah with Durotan. Maybe he'll get some new lore with upcoming Chronicle II but for now it's 1/10
    I am sorry to say, but this post is one of the least sensible things I read since I started participating in this game since its first season. I didn't post back then, but to my understanding, people usually state their reasoning which is usually either analytic, trollish, or joking, or just simply don't have to state them at all. This however is on a whole new level of stretch I didn't dare to imagine.

You could have easily said that you like Yrel and dislike Ga'nar and that would have been viable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Kalec View Post
    What I think about Naisha:

"No matter how much the elite neckbeard corps wet dream about it and wants to believe it to be real, Maiev and Naisha were not and will never be a couple of lesbian night elf lovers."

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Random Poster View Post
    the only memorable thing I saw him do was shovel shit
    That's none but your own fault for being a filthy Alliance dog!
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Deleted
    Paging Dr. @Aucald!

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Poll closed; thread closed.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead