Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    the "natives" were lied to and exploited.

Even by basic ethical codes, that is evil. Having superior forces doesn't justify genocide or exploitation.

It didn't then and it doesn't now.
    That doesn't mean it's their lands now. They were conquered.

All of these ICE raids were planned during the Obama administration. Just wanted to point that out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikkonen View Post
    Rest of the world? No.
    Uh, Yes.. Why do you think the REST of the world got pissed off when Hitler started taking shit over??

Because 90% of ACTUAL, World Nations come together and made this really long and really confusing Document that is called the, "GENEVA CONVENTION".

Which is a group of laws and proper procedures for conducting peace & war between eachother..

You know? Cause we're a little past the part of storming castles and putting heads on pikes.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

The US isn't much better when it comes to being corrupt.

Regardless this isn't the fault of the Mexican people. It's the fault of the American and Mexican governments as well as cartels.
    The problem is the mexican government. They don't provide for their people. Cartels are a problem created by the mexican government. Like Nieto in the past 6 years. What has he actually done for mexico besides being a figurehead for the corruption?
    Last edited by Barnabas; 2017-02-13 at 02:36 PM.

Deleted
    It means a lot, it means that their lands are from ill-gotten gains, it severely undermines their future and current actions.
    No, they were conquered. They lost their lands because they couldn't defend it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Uh, Yes.. Why do you think the REST of the world got pissed off when Hitler started taking shit over??

Because 90% of ACTUAL, World Nations come together and made this really long and really confusing Document that is called the, "GENEVA CONVENTION".

Which is a group of laws and proper procedures for conducting peace & war between eachother..

You know? Cause we're a little past the part of storming castles and putting heads on pikes.
    Which has nothing to do with what I quoted.

That's what being born somewhere gets you, under all of the laws put in place by us, and the rest of the world.
    People do not get citizenship in other countries nor are they considered to be one of the people in other countries just because they're born there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes the bad guys win. That's how life works. But I'm not submissive enough to sit by and watch it happen time and time again.
    Well then the it's a good thing the bad guys don't need your permission or allowance to win.
    otherwise, you might just have a chance at changing the world..

But alas, you know that's not how that works either.

Honestly, I am sincerely sorry. (notroll)
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Deleted
    Doesn't justify it.

All it means that is the imperial forces had no intention of peace or trade. Just slaughter. It means your history is built on evil and not justice.
    "justify"? Since when did conquest need to have some justification beyond just wanting to take what they took?

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't justify it.

All it means that is the imperial forces had no intention of peace or trade. Just slaughter. It means your history is built on evil and not justice.

It means none of us should take any of your bullshit rhetoric seriously because it's obvious you haven't learned from your history.
    And exactly what country are you from?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

We're not "Illegal immigrants" at all..
    #1, Native Americans didn't have laws about immigration. (We made those up) #2, We ANNEXED them. We didn't just come over to find a place to live. We LEGALLY, under the act of WAR. Took their lands from them.

#3, Everyone alive today who was born here is STRAIGHT-110%-AMERICAN. That's what being born somewhere gets you, under all of the laws put in place by us, and the rest of the world.

You can go ahead and try that old ass tired argument, but it has literally no legs to stand on.
    so now taking over things by force is fine ? just because your are the winner of a war ?
    there doesn't need to be a written law so you can obey it .. nor that if it were ever been one, you wouldn't care .
    there is nothing legal about war ..
    what makes you any different from a criminal who brakes the law by use of force ?

your argument is flawed from birth .. i don't even need to defend mine ..
    go watch some national history and read some books
    calling such bullshit only shows how illiterate and ignorant you are ..

The American government and demand for narcotics deserves it's fair share of the blame.

Where do you think these cartels get their guns from?
    A few ex government employees smuggling weapons doesn't create cartels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't justify it.

It means none of us should take any of your bullshit rhetoric seriously because it's obvious you haven't learned from your history.
    You dont have to justify it...
    What is right or wrong has nothing to do with morals.
    Power alone decides that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikkonen View Post
    Which has nothing to do with what I quoted.

People do not get citizenship in other countries nor are they considered to be one of the people in other countries just because they're born there.
    I said "The rest of the world agreed to it working this way:..."

And you said, "The REST of the world? No." - Implying that the rest of the world didn't agree to said terms.. BUT THEY DID.

What I said has literally EVERYTHING to do with your disagreeing.

Deleted
    I said "The rest of the world agreed to it working this way:..."

And you said, "The REST of the world? No." - Implying that the rest of the world didn't agree to said terms.. BUT THEY DID.

What I said has literally EVERYTHING to do with your disagreeing.
    What I quoted has nothing to do with the geneva convention.

It really baffles me how selfish, greedy, careless, and most importantly, uneducated a lot of Americans are nowadays. All I keep reading is "they should be afraid" or "they should have done so legally, it's their fault." Do any of you have any idea of how our immigration system works? Do any of you have any idea how horrible it is in third world countries? I would assume not because if it were ANY of you, I would assure you that you would have "broken" the law just as quickly as these people have. A law is only a law until we decide it is not. Let me share some of my stories that might give you some perspective to at least have somewhat of a conscience before you speak.

I have worked in hotels for a good ten years now and I have gotten to meet a lot of undocumented immigrants. I'm sure everyone knows that hotels tend to hire them to clean rooms or do the crappy jobs. I have met people who have held decent jobs in their countries and I ask "well if you had an education and a good job, why didn't you stay?" and they just laugh at me. Turns out that in third world countries, they make about a 10th of what they are making here working for minimum wage. That's just one of the reasons. But then I hear from Americans "well they should stand up for themselves and fix their country" as if any of us living nowadays have done anything to do that here in the United States. Another reason is the fact that crime rate is incredibly high. They say they live in a constant fear of being robbed, raped, or even murdered at any given point. Their police and government are basically completely useless and there are gangs who impose their own "taxes" on small businesses just so that they won't get murdered.

Most of the people that I've met though are uneducated. They don't know how to read or write properly, much less be able to understand how an immigration application in a foreign language works. They've told me that they were use to eating anything that moves, from ants to squirrels to cockroaches. These stories aren't just from one or two people I've met... it's from multiple people over years. It always gets me thinking how fortunate we are to be living in a country where I don't particularly have to worry about whether I should eat a cockroach or an ant today. I understand that a lot of people say "well it's OUR jobs" but let me tell you right now that after working in hotels for so long, I have realized how lazy Americans are. Of all races, even Hispanic Americans. We are given everything here and we bitch and complain about the slightest things. These people come here to work so that they can feed their families and most of them don't have an education so they don't know how a legal immigration process works, not that it would matter anyway because an application could take decades, or even a lifetime to get through if you're lucky. No I am not exaggerating. What is the point for them to apply to come here legally and have to wait for 3-4 decades? If they get lucky.

Aside from that, I have worked in hotels where we HAVE consistently tried to hire Americans and most of them either don't show up for an interview, they constantly call off, or are basically too lazy to do the job properly so they end up firing themselves. Americans don't want to do the crappy jobs... that is just a fact. They want to be given everything for free if possible. I have had people intentionally do a crappier job or call off constantly simply because they don't want to make too much money so that they can lie to our government and get more free benefits.

So I know that a lot of you posting here probably won't give a shit about these people, and I blame that on our society and government whom constantly babies all of us. We have no real education on these matters because we don't give a shit about other people, only ourselves. I do hope that one day we'll get our heads out of our asses and start seeing things from other people's perspectives. If it were any of us living in a shitty country under constant fear of hunger, being raped, robbed, or murdered we would be doing exactly what these people are doing. Just remember that laws are laws until we decide they are not and next time you fat asses are trying to decide whether you should have McDonalds or Taco Bell for dinner, know that there are millions of people out there who are probably frying some ants instead.
    Last edited by Misdreavus; 2017-02-13 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    They need to follow legal channels if they want citizenship. End of story.
    Agreed.

I don't think most people would have any problem at all if immigrants followed the legal channels. The very second they are illegal, then they should live in fear of being send home. They are here illegally.

Go back home with what you just learned and stand in line at the visa office or become a legal resident. Otherwise, you are illegal and should be sent back when you are found.

If you are also a criminal to boot. You should get moved back to your home country even quicker.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Misdreavus View Post
    It really baffles me how selfish, greedy, careless, and most importantly, uneducated a lot of Americans are nowadays. All I keep reading is "they should be afraid" or "they should have done so legally, it's their fault." Do any of you have any idea of how our immigration system works? Do any of you have any idea how horrible it is in third world countries? I would assume not because if it were ANY of you, I would assure you that you would have "broken" the law just as quickly as these people have. A law is only a law until we decide it is not. Let me share some of my stories that might give you some perspective to at least have somewhat of a conscience before you speak. I have worked in hotels for a good ten years now and I have gotten to meet a lot of undocumented immigrants. I'm sure everyone knows that hotels tend to hire them to clean rooms or do the crappy jobs. I have met people who have held decent jobs in their countries and I ask "well if you had an education and a good job, why didn't you stay?" and they just laugh at me. Turns out that in third world countries, they make about a 10th of what they are making here working for minimum wage. That's just one of the reasons. But then I hear from Americans "well they should stand up for themselves and fix their country" as if any of us living nowadays have done anything to do that here in the United States. Another reason is the fact that crime rate is incredibly high. They say they live in a constant fear of being robbed, raped, or even murdered at any given point. Their police and government are basically completely useless and there are gangs who impose their own "taxes" on small businesses just so that they won't get murdered. Most of the people that I've met though are uneducated. They don't know how to read or write properly, much less be able to understand how an immigration application in a foreign language works. They've told me that they were use to eating anything that moves, from ants to squirrels to cockroaches. These stories aren't just from one or two people I've met... it's from multiple people over years. It always gets me thinking how fortunate we are to be living in a country where I don't particularly have to worry about whether I should eat a cockroach or an ant today. I understand that a lot of people say "well it's OUR jobs" but let me tell you right now that after working in hotels for so long, I have realized how lazy Americans are. Of all races, even Hispanic Americans. We are given everything here and we bitch and complain about the slightest things. These people come here to work so that they can feed their families and most of them don't have an education so they don't know how a legal immigration process works, not that it would matter anyway because an application could take decades, or even a lifetime to get through if you're lucky. No I am not exaggerating. What is the point for them to apply to come here legally and have to wait for 3-4 decades? If they get lucky. Aside from that, I have worked in hotels where we HAVE consistently tried to hire Americans and most of them either don't show up for an interview, they constantly call off, or are basically too lazy to do the job properly so they end up firing themselves. Americans don't want to do the crappy jobs... that is just a fact. They want to be given everything for free if possible. I have had people intentionally do a crappier job or call off constantly simply because they don't want to make too much money so that they can lie to our government and get more free benefits. So I know that a lot of you posting here probably won't give a shit about these people, and I blame that on our society and government whom constantly babies all of us. We have no real education on these matters because we don't give a shit about other people, only ourselves. I do hope that one day we'll get our heads out of our asses and start seeing things from other people's perspectives. If it were any of us living in a shitty country under constant fear of hunger, being raped, robbed, or murdered we would be doing exactly what these people are doing. Just remember that laws are laws until we decide they are not and next time you fat asses are trying to decide whether you should have McDonalds or Taco Bell for dinner, know that there are millions of people out there who is probably frying some ants instead.
    Holy wall of text. Most keyboards have an "enter" key which may help with paragraph formatting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    No, government has been doing its job. Last government deported more than the previous government. People just pushing their agendas as usual around here, facts be damned.
    Actually Obama did NOT deport more than Bush. Its a BS lie that liberals tell to make it look like he did. What Obama did was reclassify what counts as a deportation. If border patrol saw someone crossing and turned them back around, that is now called a deportation whereas during Bush, those were called returns. Unless they remove someone from the interior of the country and send them back, its not a deportation in the average person's opinion

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why would that matter? I've studied the history of many countries and been to them, talked to people from them. I don't have to spend decades in a country to know that the actions of their ancestors were wrong.
    Because you're harping on US history for being "built on evil and not justice" when that is essentially world history. If you're going to bitch and complain about US history, don't don't be a coward and do it behind the anonymity of the internet. Show us that your country is any better than the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pupu View Post
    so now taking over things by force is fine ? just because your are the winner of a war ?
    there doesn't need to be a written law so you can obey it .. nor that if it were ever been one, you wouldn't care .
    there is nothing legal about war ..
    what makes you any different from a criminal who brakes the law by use of force ?

your argument is flawed from birth .. i don't even need to defend mine ..
    go watch some national history and read some books
    calling such bullshit only shows how illiterate and ignorant you are ..
    Taking things over by force is LITERALLY how EVERY other people in EVERY other land have gotten what they have..

Just because you say "War is wrong!" Well that's fine, say it all you want. But what Country am I sitting in right now?
    You can say "no, no, no!" All you want, but it's already over.

War and taking shit by force, won. Flawed nothing, if my argument was flawed, we'd be working on giving the land back to the Natives.. We're not. It's our land now.