Page 1 of 2
LastLast

7.2 Tomb of Sargeras SPECIAL pics

So i was able to make some special screenshots from the last 2 boss rooms inside the Tomb of Sargeras that you havent seen yet.

Chamber of the Avatar (Avatar of Sargeras):

http://imgur.com/a/TBB13

Twisting Nether(Kil'Jaeden):

http://imgur.com/a/FdB2I

(the bosses aren't spawned yet and I added them so you can see how they look)

Note: The 7.2 Tomb of Sargeras dungeon location is located on the Broken Isles, while the raid is in the Twisting Nether.
    Last edited by Hyrja; 2017-02-13 at 02:49 PM.

fake, bosses that arent up for testing on ptr are not spawned (see yourself with far sight)

10+ Year Old Account
    Titan architecture <3

Quote Originally Posted by Shauren View Post
    fake, bosses that arent up for testing on ptr are not spawned (see yourself with far sight)
    What is "fake" ? I added the bosses to see what they look like
    Last edited by Hyrja; 2017-02-13 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shauren View Post
    sure someone built an entire wow raid interior with titan architecture which looks amazing JUST to fool you!

I'm still exploring and will post any new cool stuff i find =]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    So i was able to make some special screenshots from the last 2 boss rooms inside the Tomb of Sargeras that you havent seen yet.

Chamber of the Avatar (Avatar of Sargeras):

http://imgur.com/a/TBB13

Twisting Nether(Kil'Jaeden):

http://imgur.com/a/FdB2I

(the bosses aren't spawned yet and I added them so you can see how they look)
    You haven't got any pics from the rest of the raid by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Duffster View Post
    You haven't got any pics from the rest of the raid by any chance?
    Alot of pics are up on Wowhead already and I thought it would be more interesting to post those 2 rooms first since they are the last 2 of the raid

10+ Year Old Account
    Post everything, look like a good lookin raid.

Deleted
    Dont like idea of fighting KJ in twisting nether. It doesnt make sence. Who would do such a mistake to be attacked in only place where you can be hurt.

I don't understand why there are titan constructs in tomb of sargeras (former temple of elune) but the pics still seem legit

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    It doesn't seem he does that mistake. We force it. He escapes into the Nether on a ship bound to Argus, we somehow follow him there and probably kill him before the ship can exit the Nether and get into Argus; considering the Naaru vessel Lothraxion used to get to Netherlight was also traveling in the Nether it seems the Twisted Nether is hyperspace and all these spaceships essentially use it to jump to locations.
    The demo warlock artifact indicates that at the end of the fights we will zone into Argus itself
    Still. When KJ know we will follow him where we can kill him he should not run to Twisting nether at all. Just let them rather kill me here on azeroth where i cant die.

10+ Year Old Account
    It look like, Kil'Jaeden own spaceship is heavily inspired by imperial destroyers from Warhammer 40K or something. Blizz really?

Quote Originally Posted by Elrarion View Post
    I don't understand why there are titan constructs in tomb of sargeras (former temple of elune) but the pics still seem legit
    As far as the Titan constructs go, itt seems that the site of the ToS has significance beyond the fact that the Avatar was interred there. Spoilers obviously:

-Xal'atath tells S-Priests that N'zoth fought and lost a battle against Y'shaarj there
    -In the Legion audio drama, Khadgar feels a power within the ToS that is beyond the power of the ancient NEs and Aegwynn.

Given that it has significance to the Old Gods and has a power more ancient than the Highborne, I think it is safe to say that the Titans built that chamber as a means of containment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Allora View Post
    Still. When KJ know we will follow him where we can kill him he should not run to Twisting nether at all. Just let them rather kill me here on azeroth where i cant die.

Well, in the Chronicle and Illidan (the book), I think it is stated that demons can actually die in places heavily saturated by the Fel. The Tomb of Sargeras is a massive portal, so, perhaps, he could actually die in the Tomb and is trying to run. Essentially, it is either certainly die in the ToS or maybe die while on the run.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThtOneGuy View Post
    As far as the Titan constructs go, itt seems that the site of the ToS has significance beyond the fact that the Avatar was interred there. Spoilers obviously:

-Xal'atath tells S-Priests that N'zoth fought and lost a battle against Y'shaarj there
    -In the Legion audio drama, Khadgar feels a power within the ToS that is beyond the power of the ancient NEs and Aegwynn.

Given that it has significance to the Old Gods and has a power more ancient than the Highborne, I think it is safe to say that the Titans built that chamber as a means of containment.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, in the Chronicle and Illidan (the book), I think it is stated that demons can actually die in places heavily saturated by the Fel. The Tomb of Sargeras is a massive portal, so, perhaps, he could actually die in the Tomb and is trying to run. Essentially, it is either certainly die in the ToS or maybe die while on the run.
    My guess is that Sargeras will use him in some way. To Sargeras, everyone in the legion is expendable pieces for him to use. With the avatar dead he might try to force his soul and essence into Kil'jaeden to use him as a new avatar.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    It look like, Kil'Jaeden own spaceship is heavily inspired by imperial destroyers from Warhammer 40K or something. Blizz really?
    So you had no issue with them:
    - during Legion Invasions
    - in DH campaign, where you basically live in one
    - during the last battle in Karazhan, where you battle atop 2 of these

But once they put Kil'jaeden on one it becomes annoying?

Also: WoW inspired by Warhammer... well, that's nothing new.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThtOneGuy View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I have a theory that the Old Gods are already free and are just waiting. Il'gynoth mentions 5 keys when you fight him. If you read/listen to the Tomb of Sargeras Audio Drama, Khadgar finds runes that he says are keys and Gul'dan just happens to break 5 seals. I think thats when they were freed.
    Zetheros Cralin Leteros Xerophin Duskeros Vanderos
    Atheros Zenderos Magmeros Battistta Denzeros

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    So you had no issue with them:
    - during Legion Invasions
    - in DH campaign, where you basically live in one
    - during the last battle in Karazhan, where you battle atop 2 of these

But once they put Kil'jaeden on one it becomes annoying?

Also: WoW inspired by Warhammer... well, that's nothing new.
    I mean, it IS a different model. Not very, but it is different. But I will agree with you, it's nothing new that warcraft takes from Warhammer

Trying to find anything related to Argus. Might be in same location as the raid..

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    i really find it troubling that KJ is going to die

i hope not, he orchestrated 70% of azeroth threats.