... LastLast
    Deleted
    1 TBC
    2 WotLK
    3 WoD
    4 Mop
    5 Legion
    6 Cataclysm

Just based on fun factor and appeal to me.

Deleted
    Vanilla: 8/10 (for its time, now it deserves a retrospective 5/10)
    TBC: 7/10
    Wrath: 8/10
    Cata: 6/10
    MoP: 4/10
    WoD: 2/10
    Legion: 7/10

Deleted
    People are not very friendly wih the devs work.
    Actually, what makes an expansion good is the player community itself.
    Most of it has now very bad habits while playing wow.

Looking back in the past, when there was no automatic group making, no flexible group making, no world quests, no class hall, no battletag, nothing such as transmogrification, pet battle, cross-server group .... (Usefulness may vary. )

But obviously, developpers have built up tools that should result in a better gameplay experience.

....but undoubtly, the new game community is just very selfish and casual.
    To give a piece of example, when you use the group finding tool for Mythic +, even when you reach all requirements, you do not even get a polite answer. And it is now quite common that people ask for unecessary requirements, like 900+ ilvl and 54 traits for a MM+9.

Most of people just act like ass**les, instead of just being nice. Undoubtly, the game experience suffers from it.

Don't expect any good from next expansions since wow servers are settled with this kind of newborn gamers community.

1 Legion
    2 MoP
    3 Cata
    4 WoD
    5 WotLK
    6 TBC

All based on how much enjoyment I have gotten out of each.

1 BC
    2 Wolk
    3 Mop
    4 WOD
    5 Legion
    6 Cata
    7 Classic

1. WoTLK
    2. MoP
    3. Legion
    4. Wod / Cata
    5. BC

Started playing during the middle of TBC. Even now, when I level a new char, I avoid TBC and just dungeon / arch my way past it*.

10+ Year Old Account
    1 wotlk
    2 tbc
    3 mop
    4 cata
    5 wod
    6 legion

Based on my experiences during that expansion. BC and Wrath really just clicked with me, the music, the raids/dungeons, overall flavor of the 2. Cata the only part I liked was Firelands/molten front with special challenge tames. With Cata updating old zones(Destroying for me) that I held very dear. Mop was cool and unique but overall it didnt feel like WoW to me. WoD had good raids but the garrisons broke the xpac, and having Trashran as the hub irked me, basically no content for horde in SMV and same for allies in Frostwolf are really irked me, I hated that you couldnt go inside the pure Black Temple (cant remember what its called). The music was like a LOTR orc rip off all xpac. Legion so far is great, I wish the music was a bit more present like in BC/Wrath even Mop. Steady content so far, the only part I dont like about Legion so far is Class design, specifically hunters.... and the random Legendary crap.
    The Burning Crusade: 9.5/10

Wrath Of The Lich King: 10/10

Cataclysm: 2/10

Mists Of Pandaria: 8/10

Warlords Of Draenor: 6/10

Legion: 9/10

Deleted
    Question: Are you about 20-24 years old?
    Question: (if yes) - did you play TBC when you were 8-12 years old?
    Question: (if yes) - how did you pass the installation process?

Wrath
    Legion
    Tbc
    Cata
    mop
    wod

Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    Yes
    Yes
    Installing a Blizzard game is simple, what with the auto-loading splash screens and large "INSTALL ME" button. I had an older gamer sister that would show me how to use the CD-ROM drive, and other little things like move our gaming consoles around and plug them on our larger TV upstairs for when our parents were gone for the weekend. I knew how to do all of that by the time I was 9.

I was like 7 when I played Vanilla on my Grandfather's account before I got my own the year BC released. If you were playing MMOs back in Vanilla (IE: When they weren't normie shit) you knew how to use a computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    1) Legion
    2) Mists of Pandaria
    3) Wrath of the Lich King
    4) Cataclysm
    5) Warlords of Draenor
    6) The Burning Crusade
    lol whats this? A TBC bashing thread, by people that never played it when it was fresh and new? Replaying old content isn't quite the same, you know?

1. TBC the gameplay was perfect, i liked outland most, the pvp was superior and hat great inventions like the Arena, everything was active and felt alive.
    2. MoP - Oondasta fun providing an isle of fresh player corpses, ToT and its isle + lore and the Timless Isle PvP made this game really great. But it did start rather humble, though the leveling process was its greatest weakness. The Zones while beautiful, didn't feel very abstract in a fantasy world, both Outland and Cataclysm delivered better. However its just side thing.
    3.Wrath of the Lich King - Good on lore, maybe the best, but the pvp was very bad with new maps with machines that made no sense and distract from it. Raids were great, ulduar is comparable with Tot. If you only PvE this ranks up higher.
    4. Cataclysm - it gave us Vash'jir, nuff said.
    5. WoD could be much better but blizzard cut off too much content so it has to be the last place in any given scenario, if you are really honest. The little content provided was ok, though. Also i did not like Draenor Zones as much as the broken Outland version.

10+ Year Old Account
    In order of how much fun I've had:
    1: MoP
    2: Wrath
    3: Cata
    4: Vanilla
    5: WoD - the only expansion I legitimately unsubscribed during

I didn't play BC as I had terrible internet for like 2 years (I love living in 3rd world countries for 2 years..)

I didn't place Legion as it's not done yet.

Wotlk 9/10
    cata/burning crusade 8/19
    legion 7/10
    Mop 6/10
    dreanor 3/10

not rating classic i had a lot of fun but game was far from perfect

Legion will be ranked later, when it comes full cycle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    lol whats this? A TBC bashing thread, by people that never played it when it was fresh and new? Replaying old content isn't quite the same, you know?

1. TBC the gameplay was perfect, i liked outland most, the pvp was superior and hat great inventions like the Arena, everything was active and felt alive.
    2. MoP - Oondasta fun providing an isle of fresh player corpses, ToT and its isle + lore and the Timless Isle PvP made this game really great. But it did start rather humble, though the leveling process was its greatest weakness. The Zones while beautiful, didn't feel very abstract in a fantasy world, both Outland and Cataclysm delivered better. However its just side thing.
    3.Wrath of the Lich King - Good on lore, maybe the best, but the pvp was very bad with new maps with machines that made no sense and distract from it. Raids were great, ulduar is comparable with Tot. If you only PvE this ranks up higher.
    4. Cataclysm - it gave us Vash'jir, nuff said.
    5. WoD could be much better but blizzard cut off too much content so it has to be the last place in any given scenario, if you are really honest. The little content provided was ok, though. Also i did not like Draenor Zones as much as the broken Outland version.
    OR,

TBC hype(the usual)when people didnt even play and still ranking it high;

OR,

They really played TBC. They were just 9 years old babies(sorry, but I can't take that serious).

For me TBC is like xmas(good old days, not the same anymore - credit for some other guy for this anedocte).

There was less to do in TBC than in WOD, raiding was at mythic level(nothing less, nothing more - granted, skillcap was about the same as LFR today)and you farmed dungeons until you overgeared them. Healers in PvP could survive against a little raid team. Release TBC now, I dare you.
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2017-02-13 at 03:06 PM.

Deleted
    mop->wotlk->legion(would rank higher unless there was this shitty legendary system)->tbc/vanilla->cata(tier 11 a.k.a. the most bugged tier ever killed it for me)

Deleted
    Whenever i see TBC on top of the list im assuming that person didnt even though about answer. That Exp had rly few things to do. Grinding reps, dailes and raid which is overgeared isnt fun,

- - - Updated - - -

TBC hype(the usual)when people didnt even play and still ranking it high;

They really played TBC. They were just 9 years old babies(sorry, but I can't take that serious).

For me TBC is like xmas(good old days, not the same anymore - credit for some other guy for this anedocte).

There was less to do in TBC than in WOD, raiding was at mythic level(nothing less, nothing more - granted, skillcap was about the same as LFR today)and you farmed dungeons until you overgeared them. Healers in PvP could survive against a little raid team. Release TBC now, I dare you.
    This 10/10

for me Vanilla>BC=MoP=Legion(to this point)>wotlk>cata>WoD