Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Hillary, increased pushes for identity politics and bad journalism are my picks.
    That hardly seems like reason enough to vote for that madman.

Not available in my country, heh.
    *Sigh*

Is this it?
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2017-02-13 at 01:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Now lets see how many people comment about the video before watching it....
    Well, no one really needs to watch it, it's a standard bash Trump video. I could make one that is only 10 secs long and convey the same message. "Blah blah Trump is stupid, Blah blah Trump lies a lot. And cut!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Well, no one really needs to watch it, it's a standard bash Trump video. I could make one that is only 10 secs long and convey the same message. "Blah blah Trump is stupid, Blah blah Trump lies a lot. And cut!"
    So like, reality for the next four years.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Now lets see how many people comment about the video before watching it....
    I plan to comment without ever watching the video at all! Hah, got you!
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    but this is the general attitude of liberals that has helped put him in office.
    I didn't know that the general attitude of liberals created the electoral college.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    How did that man win the election?
    It is truly odd that a country such as the US has that many uneducated and quite frankly, stupid people.
    When you look at the details, it's not hard to see how he got elected. There was so much apathy about politics coupled with more people being rabidly anti liberal and no really strong liberal candidates. Think about this, no democrat has won an election after a two term democrat in 150 years. That's what democrats were up against, this pendulum that is American politics. It causes wars and financial collapses over and over in the last thirty or forty years.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    So like, reality for the next four years.
    Well, I hope at some point, probably next year, they'll actually be a little more entertaining. The actual funny jokes in that 30 min video was pretty light, (though I don't find John Oliver very funny). But guess they need to get the word out, just in case anyone still doesn't know Trump is a poo poo head.

Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post
    Most Pro Trump 'people' don't watch videos unless it is from a very right wing source. Cause otherwise it is 'fake news' and all that.
    How can it be fake news when it isn't news? It's a talk show.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Hillary, increased pushes for identity politics and bad journalism are my picks.

Trump is even worse on that.

Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    Not a Trump fan, but this is the general attitude of liberals that has helped put him in office. Make fun of everyone and everything not totally left leaning, then act shocked when they don't vote for Hillary.
    Are you saying that being a liberal means you are more intelligent than others? Because he said nothing about being left or right.
    Guns don't kill people! Toddlers kill people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    *Sigh*

[video=youtube;3UsHBnPSioQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3DUKHnR1-k[video]

Is this it?
    That's a 4 min snippet of a 30 minute video. I linked the full thing on the previous page^

Quote Originally Posted by fsdhjte View Post
    Had Jon Stewart not retired i honestly think he mightve tipped the election against Trump.

That new guy who i honestly dont know the name of has sunk his show and you cant question how influential Jon Stewart was. Jon Oliver is truly his protege and had he taken over his show he wouldve been way more influential.
    Unlikely. Stewart's influence was larger sure, but also still primarily with people that never liked Trump. What tipped the election against Hillary was that people didn't actually like her enough to show up and vote. The problem is that the 'well that guy is awful' routine, which is exactly what Stewart would have contributed to (as well as the bulk of Hillary's ads in my battleground state), apparently wasn't effective at getting people to actually go vote. Democrat turn out was massively lower this election than it was for Obama. Her campaign also made a giant blunder in the amount of attention they paid to the blue wall and the economic concerns of people in those states.

the us president is a liar? wow

since when?

oh... all of them? damn

Quote Originally Posted by Varaben View Post
    When you look at the details, it's not hard to see how he got elected. There was so much apathy about politics coupled with more people being rabidly anti liberal and no really strong liberal candidates. Think about this, no democrat has won an election after a two term democrat in 150 years. That's what democrats were up against, this pendulum that is American politics. It causes wars and financial collapses over and over in the last thirty or forty years.
    Indeed, but at the same time, never befor has such an incompetent and dangerous person won the election.
    I just hope the US makes it out of this mess in one piece. I just hope the world does.

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warhoof View Post
    So ur saying someone who lacks credibility should get a pass simply cuz they put up a new vid? Lol
    Laughable.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by superblink View Post
    is John Oliver the truth? a tv comedian complaining about the us president really?
    The US president is faulty - stating this fact isn't really complaining as such.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    Indeed, since the 20th of January.

Trump is a liar who can't even president.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesshou View Post
    Her campaign also made a giant blunder in the amount of attention they paid to the blue wall and the economic concerns of people in those states.
    I think this played a bigger part in the elections than most people like to admit. had she at least acknowledged the worker classes economic problems, I think she would have gotten alot more votes. but instead she chose to focus on identity politics, which mostly middle class people prioritize. not that the worker class didnt care about that, but it sure wasnt on the top of their list

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post

since when?

oh... all of them? damn
    Trump is not a normal liar not by any regular measure

Fact: Chocolate Cake is a dessert.

Regular Politician Lie: Chocolate cake may not be a cake.

Trump lie: Chocolate Cake is french fries period.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Trump is not a normal liar not by any regular measure

Fact: Chocolate Cake is a dessert.

Regular Politician Lie: Chocolate cake may not be a cake.

Trump lie: Chocolate Cake is french fries period.
    Sean Spicer: The President has firmly believed for a long time that chocolate cake is french fries, and this statement was informed by that belief.

Kellyanne Conway: Something something something alternative foods.

Stephen Miller: The cake of the President shall not be questioned.