Deleted

Want help with logs from some pros

I am not clueless as Rogue, just want to see what/if there is any improvments i can do. If you could take a look at Krosus kill and see if you can see any problems.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done My char is Ancelm. Too bad it was a shit kill compered to the 0.1 tries

Greetings

Deleted
    Try to improve your KB usage, pooling might be the key. Its not bad, but it could be better, especeially on that on KB which you totally fucked up. Your CP management doesnt look good. You wasted 10 through mutilate, thats way too many. Every CP you waste, is considered to be a dps loss.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurellio View Post
    Try to improve your KB usage, pooling might be the key. Its not bad, but it could be better, especeially on that on KB which you totally fucked up. Your CP management doesnt look good. You wasted 10 through mutilate, thats way too many. Every CP you waste, is considered to be a dps loss.
    Since i line vendetta and KB togheter, there is no problem with pooling energy. Guess i messed one KB up on that try.
    Is 10 CP that many?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nzelm View Post
    Since i line vendetta and KB togheter, there is no problem with pooling energy. Guess i messed one KB up on that try.
    Is 10 CP that many?
    Its min-maxing man. Just slight improvements, but 10 CPs in one fight? Well, you can avoid it. I am sure it was not just unlucky when you mutilated at 3 CPs. I bet you also did at 4CPs. As i said, any wasted CP is considered as a dps loss and you want to avoid it.

I am really confused why your perfection in your item lvl bracket is so low. You have 4P, max traits, bis legendaries and good trinkets. And you were tunneling the boss and still, its pretty low. Try to improve your kb/vendetta/envenom cycles. Do you pool at all? Its better to pool and take the extra dmg on envenoms instead of struggling to keep SoT up at all costs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurellio View Post
    Its min-maxing man. Just slight improvements, but 10 CPs in one fight? Well, you can avoid it. I am sure it was not just unlucky when you mutilated at 3 CPs. I bet you also did at 4CPs. As i said, any wasted CP is considered as a dps loss and you want to avoid it.

I am really confused why your perfection in your item lvl bracket is so low. You have 4P, max traits, bis legendaries and good trinkets. And you were tunneling the boss and still, its pretty low. Try to improve your kb/vendetta/envenom cycles. Do you pool at all? Its better to pool and take the extra dmg on envenoms instead of struggling to keep SoT up at all costs.
    Guess i was unlucky with 3s since i rarely mut with 4 at all.

Yeah that is somehow confusing for me. Thought i would just track SoT. Should i instead track envenoms, if i get you right?
    But how should i execute my envenoms to the fully? Aslo think i am a bit low. Even tho i got 760k tries at 0.1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nzelm View Post
    Guess i was unlucky with 3s since i rarely mut with 4 at all.

Yeah that is somehow confusing for me. Thought i would just track SoT. Should i instead track envenoms, if i get you right?
    But how should i execute my envenoms to the fully? Aslo think i am a bit low. Even tho i got 760k tries at 0.1
    If you continuously struggle to keep SoT up by using envenoms, when SoT fell off, you always loose extra dmg on your envenoms. When SoT falls off, you still benefit from your buffed AP until your next ap application (snapshot). If you get ur envenom through before the next AP application, its good and you get that extra dmg, but the most people just struggle to keep it up at all costs by loosing a lot of extra dmg on envenoms. If you realize you cant keep it up by clipping at ~0.1s or right after it fell off and before your next AP application, just pool energy up to 150 and start your cycle once again so that you will fit at least 3-4 flawless envenoms into your cycle.