Thread: PvP Meme thread

Deleted

PvP Meme thread

Since I haven't seen one around it could be fun showing off your paint skills and sharing some dank memes!

Just some thought about current RMX meta and Lore's recent response

And yet we still have idiots saying rogues are in a bad spot.

well Fire mage's rework in 7.1.5 was nerfing dominant PvE talents while buffing overall damage of all spells, it also got a 10% int boost a few weeks before 7.1.5 for doing crap damage in PvP, the result in PvP was a double buff instead of the one for one trade it got in PvE

assa rogue was also the spec with the highest DPS and the only one to have passive healing reduction, imo giving it Blind was probably a mistake, nerfing DPS to let it keep blind is also a mistake of design because then rogue specs become homogenized

7+ Year Old Account
    Rmx has pretty much sucked for the entirety of the xpac. Whaazz, one of the best eu rogues was struggling a lot with the comp.

I guess melee comps don't like it. Not saying rmx should dominate but melee has been stupid for quite some time.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rascal Bob View Post
    Rmx has pretty much sucked for the entirety of the xpac. Whaazz, one of the best eu rogues was struggling a lot with the comp.

I guess melee comps don't like it. Not saying rmx should dominate but melee has been stupid for quite some time.
    Everyone knows that when something is shit for a while it deserves to be OP for a while.

Oh wait, it's irrelevant whether it was shit before.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krassz View Post
    Everyone knows that when something is shit for a while it deserves to be OP for a while.

Oh wait, it's irrelevant whether it was shit before.
    Lucky for you I didn't write in my post that it shouldn't dominate.. Oh wait.

I'm just saying that from mostly a healers point of view its less frustrating to be cc'd then just not being able to out heal the damage that is being done.
    Pvp for the entire duration of the expansion has been damage over cc which is for me is quite absurd. Sure some comps have more consistent damage and what not but cc should always be important for scoring a kill. PvP just felt way more like PvE then it used to be. Sure it needs to be toned down, I rather play the sub/frost variant anyway. Just trying to point out that mages have been in a bad spot ever since glacial got nerfed due to one stupid class mechanic.

For me it's a nice change of pace, but I'm also able to play rmx so I guess I'm biased.

RMx was always either good or GOD tier comp, only because legion S1 they were not top tier (due several reasons: to Ret's POH, for an example, melee clvs being strong) does not justify making RMx stupid OP once again.

Deleted
    Why is Holinka still employed?

So... will Fire/Assa/X still be good or will people go for Frost/Sub/X ?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    So... will Fire/Assa/X still be good or will people go for Frost/Sub/X ?
    Assas will probably be fine, but fire will take the nerf harder. Been running frost/sub already and its very strong.

So frost/rogue be it assas or sub.

OT: idk how to post gifs
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders