Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Everytime you equip a legendary, you lose one slot you can still improve your character in. Thats bad for player motivation. Which is why, we will probably never see another equippable legendary.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    The average player whos been playing since sep last year should have around 4-5 legendaries by now, the first tiers been released for over a month and mythic guldan is already down, So Why cant we equip at least one more legendary? i got all bis legendaries but cant use them, im in a situation where i find getting the right epics is harder than getting legendaries.
    Set bonus is the biggest issue I can see.

Quote Originally Posted by bubbadubba View Post
    Set bonus is the biggest issue I can see.
    It is THE issue. They added cloaks to sets this expansion to combat the possibility of people having to chose between attaining 4 set and using the 2 legendaries they want.

Add another equippable legendary? Add another piece to the tier sets.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    That's funny I have 4 legendaries and have run a total of 30 M+

I have about 10 legendaries across my characters and all but 2 of them have come from emissaries. So yeah swing a miss there junior.
    Meanwhile I've done well over that and even more mythic dungeons and dungeons in general. Do LFR and Normal raids (been pretty casual this xpac so far so no progression raiding) and emissaries as much as I can. Been 110 since the first week of launch.

2 legendaries. It's all about RNG and luck. Just because you were lucky enough to get 4 legendaries doesn't mean everyone else should be. I'm happy for people who were lucky enough to have several legendaries to choose from, but adding slots for even more legendaries at one time would only add to the struggle of getting the right legendaries just to be on the same level of people that were lucky.

My shaman is pretty much on the same boat minus the mythic+ (probably done a few low level ones) and he only has a single legendary.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tang0 View Post
    If we pretend fo a second, that that funny website holds even a tiny bit of truth within it, how come
    https://rsuurd.github.io/killpoints/...eppes/lethango
    https://rsuurd.github.io/killpoints/...teppes/bronzen
    Have no leggies? Can it be that luck is account-bound?

Why are people oblivious to the point that everything varies on personal basis?
    Are you suggesting that 2 players is a large enough sample size to base a generalization off of? You seem oblivious to the concept of statistics.
    Last edited by Orangetai420; 2017-02-13 at 09:11 PM.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    Well I've had my Demon Hunter and Warlock at 110 since the week before 7.1.5, been doing emissary caches, world bosses and mythic and mythic+ dungeons and zip has dropped. I'm starting to wonder if you need to finish your class campaign before it's possible for legendaries to start dropping considering I outleveled them faster than I could complete them. Also Hunter only has two legendaries, with one of them having dropped only 4 weeks ago, and I've done a lot more with that character than what I've done with my DH and Warlock.

dude thats barely a month old wtf....

also "i outleveled the mbefore i could complete them" you do know you need to complete them to get your third relic slot right... are you really avoiding them cause "eh i dont need exp"

and "omfg the char i played the most and have played for much longer has more legendaries then my chars who are just a month old"
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I got 3 bis legendaries and I'm devastated by the fact I cannot equip them all (

Well, theoreticaly (or how that is spelled), every legendary is Best in SLOT (Except for those occasions there are more than one legendary that can fit in that particular slot, that is).

Anyways, equiping two is more than enough, especially considering not everyone is lucky enough to get them all.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Well, theoreticaly (or how that is spelled), every legendary is Best in SLOT (Except for those occasions there are more than one legendary that can fit in that particular slot, that is).
    You're wrong, just because legendaries are 940 while other items are 925 doesn't make it instantly BIS. There are those things called stat priority and stat weights.

Quote Originally Posted by adamzz View Post
    Says that both my characters should have 3 legendaries with around 50% to the fourth. I only have 1 legendary each on them. So yea, that site is not really reliable.
    It is reliable, but there is also a factor of luck involved. Once you hit 100 KP, you have standard roll for a legendary. From my experience (I know its anecdotal so take it with a grain of salt), people who are 'behind' on legendaries relative to this tool will get their next legendaries much quicker. Friend of mine had 4 'completed' but only 2 in game, he then got 2 legendaries in about 2 weeks span. So wait it out and im sure you will find that it gets normalized

They need to fix the system for people who have recieved 4+ utility legendaries before they worry about letting people equip more.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    ...? average player has 4-5.... I play regularly and haven't taken a brake since launch and i just got my second last week...
    Playing and "Playing" are different things. If you're not doing at least a few mythic+ every week, clearing the current raid, doing emissaries every day, then thta would explain why you only just got your second. The average player who actually does content regularly will have 4-5 by now.

I've been playing since November or so and just got my third the other day. I've only done WQ, mythic +, and LFR. Got one from weekly chest, and the other 2 from WQ emissary caches.

Quote Originally Posted by Wenoxar View Post
    You're wrong, just because legendaries are 940 while other items are 925 doesn't make it instantly BIS. There are those things called stat priority and stat weights.
    Not everyone can get their hands on 925 ilvl pieces though, there is actually quite few that raid Mythic this early, or are able to push high up into m+. But you are of course right, and I did actually forgot to take those pieces into consideration.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Wtf are you smoking seriously....

You realize a vast majority still don't even have 1 legendary right? Hell I got 2 on my paladin and one on my DH and I have played a insane amount of hours.

A small amount of players has more then 2 legendary's and a vast majority has less then 2.
    As usual, you're lying.

If you're 110 and don't have a Legendary yet, you need to actually start playing your character. My latest alt dinged 110 2 weeks ago and has 2 Legendaries.

RNG being RNG, I do not believe that the vast majority of players don't have their first Legendary yet, and obviously you have no data to support your counter-intuitive claim.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    The average player whos been playing since sep last year should have around 4-5 legendaries by now, the first tiers been released for over a month and mythic guldan is already down, So Why cant we equip at least one more legendary? i got all bis legendaries but cant use them, im in a situation where i find getting the right epics is harder than getting legendaries.
    Playing on and off since legion launch on my hunter, only doing mythics 0-9 still only have 1 legendary, RNG = RNG....

I'm glad you are only able to equip two legendaries currently because it would be so unfair to the unlucky people out there like me.

CBA to grind 24/7, I have better things to do. Already putting in a lot of my free time and still no reward.

(the 1 that I do have is that stupid necklace >.>)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    dude thats barely a month old wtf....

also "i outleveled the mbefore i could complete them" you do know you need to complete them to get your third relic slot right... are you really avoiding them cause "eh i dont need exp"

and "omfg the char i played the most and have played for much longer has more legendaries then my chars who are just a month old"
    FelPlague... come on man, did you even read the post I quoted?

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Wtf are YOU smoking?

If you don't have even 1 legendary yet, that's probably the most sad thing ever, unless you just hit 110 recently.

Seriously, anyone who has been 110 for longer than a week has at least 1 legendary by now, after all the drop rate buffs, especially to everyone's 1st.
    I was just pointing out I've had these alts at cap for nearly a month now and even with the legendary drop rate buffs it still can take awhile to get one. Also about the campaigns, I just happened to outlevel them quicker than I could complete them. I know they unlock the third relic slot but there is that fact there are those dumb complete these five CH missions in a row for progress at nearly every stage that stonewall it plus it's usually easier to finish them at Max level. Though I did finish my Warlock's campaign last night. ^-^ (which had kind of a lack luster ending -_-)
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    ...? average player has 4-5.... I play regularly and haven't taken a brake since launch and i just got my second last week...
    Feels bad man, lol. My priest alt has completed 7 m+ dungeons, some raids and what not and it received 4th 2 days ago.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hipopotamo View Post
    Either you're terribly unlucky or lying into our faces mate.

If you never missed a cache, doing mythic+ and normal/LFR you should be around 4 IMHO. Damn I have guildies sitting on 5-6 on mains and 3+ on alts. It's all about time invested. I have 6. And not even spamming mythic+. Like a few each week. And I know I'm not THAT lucky judging by people from my guild.

Another thing, though I'm not sure about it, is heroic/mythic content. Anyone got information if legendary droprate gets higher in hc/mythic raids?
    My main has 500+ mythic+'s done total. Not missed a single emissary quest. Not missed a single Worldboss, Normal/Heroic EN cleared about every week from few weeks after release.
    It has 2 legendaries.

One of my alt has about 40 mythic+ done, only did a few emissary's, did a few heroic raids now and then.
    It has 4 legendaries.

Random shit is random and doing more content does not guarantee you get more legendaries, this is appareantly really hard to understand for some people.

they might open 3rd slot, but hopefully they will allow us to target specific ones/trade unwanted and also split legos into "performance enchancing" and "support" ones and we will be able to equip only two dps ones max. Also obviously increased droprate for 2nd leg after 7.2. there, fixed most issues with legos