Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    for me it was prydaz ->chest->belt->tw ring -> bracers. W8 for head and then changing loot spec. After nerf , and changes in 7.1.5 bracers are not so good anymore in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Idriss View Post
    for me it was prydaz ->chest->belt->tw ring -> bracers. W8 for head and then changing loot spec. After nerf , and changes in 7.1.5 bracers are not so good anymore in my opinion.
    Belt is more reliable because isn't rng based and adds utility to dps since you have uber mobility during execute phase, very good for volcanic too, bracers can proc 3 times in 20 seconds and then never proc for 2 minutes, btw if you have to move and can't use shimmer proc is wasted anyway, bracers are the ones i remove when i need to put on belo'vir for extra survivability
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by Dylemma View Post
    Dude, I don't know how. It was my 6th/7th legendary. I saved 4 caches, because I knew I was getting a legendary soon (KP calculator) and so that's why I was recording. Got the boots, another upsetting legendary. Made me so sad, got off and missed half of raid, decided to get on...raided and the belt dropped..like wtf? Good luck though :3
    Yeah, I got my last one when I'd saved three caches to open at once. I aso had a feeling I would be getting a legendary soon, and poof, it came from the caches. Unfortunately it was the stupid leech chest.

What is this KP calculator thing, an addon? I helps you track the chance over time or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    Yeah, I got my last one when I'd saved three caches to open at once. I aso had a feeling I would be getting a legendary soon, and poof, it came from the caches. Unfortunately it was the stupid leech chest.

What is this KP calculator thing, an addon? I helps you track the chance over time or something?
    https://rsuurd.github.io/killpoints/

Quote Originally Posted by Dylemma View Post
    Oh, wow, crazy. This is accurate?

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Yeah ... so do I. I have 3 legendaries. Short of you being in one of the guilds on the front page of WoWprogress - you had the choice of FIVE with no significant result to your game play.

Reminds me of that kid that went postal because his parents got the wrong colour iPhone for Christmas.
    Playing the game a lot and having 3 legendaries is mutually exclusive.
    You either consider fishing in dalaran as playing or something equally non-productive.
    That said, for raiders having 2 utility or 15 utility legendaries is one and the same.
    Most of them suck. Most of them are useless. And all of them make you worse at what your job in the raid is.
    Also, having 5 of them means that your chances for a sixth are slim. You are stuck.

Unless you get really lucky like I just did. It's pretty accurate.

no it isnt. its just an "educated" guess.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I still have none!
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    I still have none!
    What's your /played at 110? How long have you been playing Legion?

5 legendarys, no bracers yet.
    Ive pretty much lost hope. The only reason i still play the mage is that both my alts have gotten shit legendarys aswell...

It feels wrong to have played so much, been the 2nd person in guild and 10th person on server to get 54th trait, and still be a fucking ancor to the raid whenever boss dps is a priority. (wich is pretty much all mythic bosses this early in progress.. going on star augur 2morrow and i fully expect to be either benched or be on the bottom of dmg).

I mean it took you 6 months, 3 raid tiers, and probably a fuck load of time /played at max level. You were dedicated and eventually you were rewarded but for me it wasn't worth it. Getting the boots in 7.0 when they were literally worse than 860 boots just accelerated my burnout to the expansion and I quit.
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    I mean it took you 6 months, 3 raid tiers, and probably a fuck load of time /played at max level. You were dedicated and eventually you were rewarded but for me it wasn't worth it. Getting the boots in 7.0 when they were literally worse than 860 boots just accelerated my burnout to the expansion and I quit.
    It's for sure been a terrible time, I wanted the bracers so bad during EN/Trials but never got them. It sucks some people will never get to experience a certain type of gameplay due to how long it can take to get X legendary. It's been a long sad trip. It sucks :/ I can totally understand anyone that quits because of this system, it's horrific.

I lost hope for my mage ages ago. He's frost now. I just play my hunter now days because, well, bm legendary shoulders and waist. Is it too much to ask to get bis legendaries on main.

Deleted
    Sephuz -> Bracers (thank fucking god) -> Blink Chest -> Prydaz -> (At this point I was like ye I got 3/4 chances to get a good one but ofc) Norgannon -> (Patch hits so surprise surprise) Pyrotex shitty gloves that sim worse then prydaz.

This is what I farmed so far:

Every single Emissary done everyday
    Every single raid instance (pretty much) every week
    Farmed 1000+ M+ dungeons
    54 Fire, 54 Frost & 50 Arcane

#FeelsFuckingBadMan

Quote Originally Posted by Jimdechamp View Post
    Sephuz -> Bracers (thank fucking god) -> Blink Chest -> Prydaz -> (At this point I was like ye I got 3/4 chances to get a good one but ofc) Norgannon -> (Patch hits so surprise surprise) Pyrotex shitty gloves that sim worse then prydaz.

This is what I farmed so far:

Every single Emissary done everyday
    Every single raid instance (pretty much) every week
    Farmed 1000+ M+ dungeons
    54 Fire, 54 Frost & 50 Arcane

#FeelsFuckingBadMan
    i mean, at least you got the bracers. so you're 100k dps ahead of a mage who doesnt right there.

I never lost hope . Been extremely luck though.

Fire belt (at the start of Emerald nightmare) -> Fire Bracers -> TW Ring ->(Switched lootspec to arcane) -> Belo'vir -> Arcane kilt -> lootspec to Frost now

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    5 legendarys, no bracers yet.
    Ive pretty much lost hope. The only reason i still play the mage is that both my alts have gotten shit legendarys aswell...

It feels wrong to have played so much, been the 2nd person in guild and 10th person on server to get 54th trait, and still be a fucking ancor to the raid whenever boss dps is a priority. (wich is pretty much all mythic bosses this early in progress.. going on star augur 2morrow and i fully expect to be either benched or be on the bottom of dmg).
    If it makes you feel better, a friend of mine farmed thousands of mythic+ just to receive 7 legendaries pre-7.1.5 and not get the bracers. He did get them as the 8th legendary though (won the 33,3% roll).
    Also, your case is similar to mine, although I surely did not push 54 with M+ farm, but my 5 legendaries don't include bracers, exodar ring or belt.

Quote Originally Posted by alcaraz View Post
    I never lost hope . Been extremely luck though.

Fire belt (at the start of Emerald nightmare) -> Fire Bracers -> TW Ring ->(Switched lootspec to arcane) -> Belo'vir -> Arcane kilt -> lootspec to Frost now
    Thats some disgusting luck right there, sir.
    Last edited by Makarena; 2017-02-14 at 08:18 AM.

Deleted
    https://rsuurd.github.io/killpoints/

Interesting. The system reliably predicts one less legendary for all my characters, and friends' characters I know the legendary number of, than what they actually have. My DH is an outlier, he should have 3, but has none.

Is there any data collection on how accurate this is with a higher sample size?

Read "How does it work" on the site and check again how far off it is.