Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    We can only hope that it's just an idiot guest misrepresenting what is going on in the photo's. Because if not....holy fucking hell what the fuck is even happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    This is precisely my objective opinion of that post, which is a piece of cheap rhetoric befitting a primary school playground argument.
    No, it's quite simply the truth - which is, what you can't stand.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Claim from some random dude? Cant see the actual photo, because the image(source for the article) is removed.

But yea, its scary if its true. Might also just be some good ol' fake news.

Quote Originally Posted by halloaa View Post
    Might also just be some good ol' fake news.
    Nobody that I've seen has confirmed that information, nor are they reporting on it (again, from what I've seen) as if it's confirmed. They're reporting on the allegation made by the dude who posted the picture.

Which would probably normally be ignored, if Trump hadn't held a national security meeting in a public restaurant the same day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Which would probably normally be ignored, if Trump hadn't held a national security meeting in a public restaurant the same day.
    It's okay, it's a Trump business, no conflict of interest, no security risk. By the way, Trump also decided to introduce the Prime Minister of Japan to a $100,000 donor at their wedding.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    It's okay, it's a Trump business, no conflict of interest, no security risk. By the way, Trump also decided to introduce the Prime Minister of Japan to a $100,000 donor at their wedding.
    And they're still making deals in the US involving all kinds of foreign investment. And Trump hasn't separated himself from his businesses at all and retains that power to fire his kids if he wants.

Because why the fuck not. Let's see how far Trump and his Collaborators (GOP) will go before things start going wrong and they have to look for some scapegoats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    And they're still making deals in the US involving all kinds of foreign investment. And Trump hasn't separated himself from his businesses at all and retains that power to fire his kids if he wants.

Because why the fuck not. Let's see how far Trump and his Collaborators (GOP) will go before things start going wrong and they have to look for some scapegoats.
    Need to hammer this home. Every fucking last ounce of bullshitneeds to be tied back to the gop. They need to own this and trump.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Need to hammer this home. Every fucking last ounce of bullshitneeds to be tied back to the gop. They need to own this and trump.
    but they need to support him for years to come or is there a "Plan B", without backslash and their own downfall ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    but they need to support him for years to come or is there a "Plan B", without backslash and their own downfall ?
    Oh thats easy throw trump under the bus impeach him. Theirs already reports suggesting the republican senators have some questions about the presidents mental health. Yes yes fake news but dont for a second think they wont throw him under the bus.

Of course theirs always the democrats who could.come along and take the blame. Its important that the dems distance themselves from any shit. Obstruct obstruct obstruct

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    Not in the slightest.

The thing about being in opposition is that you can't just obstruct or whinge, you need to actually market an alternative. As we're seeing with Obamacare it's become clear that Republican policies haven't changed a whiff since the Bush era and they have no workable alternative to enact. Add the demographic disadvantage and the fact their hamfisted leaders are alienating moderates....let's just say if it weren't for a combination of Democratic facility and a shitty electoral structure, they wouldn't be in power.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Consanesco View Post
    No, it's quite simply the truth - which is, what you can't stand.
    Um, what? It was a question. How can a question be the truth?

Or you mean I can't stand you asking the question? If you cast your mind back, I DID actually answer your question honestly so it can't bother me that much, can it?

I simply pointed out that you did so in a cheap and obvious attempt at diversion from the main topic of this thread, which is what a clusterfuck Trump's first three weeks were. Now why did you feel the need to deflect the discussion? Could it be because you can't stand it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    I guess we found out why you're you - unlike every wealthy investor, fund, bank and business owner who are putting their money behind Trump's visionary plans

You believe the toxic narrative pushed by the SJW losers
    Oh right. I forgot. Whenever someone points out how badly Trump is fucking things up, retreat back into the Republican Alternate Reality. Do take note however, that your Alternate Facts do not magically become true, and eventually reality will come knocking.

I mean, keep on telling yourself how awesome Trump is, while his approval rating after 3 weeks is lower then even some of the worst presidents managed to hit after more than a year in office.
    Last edited by Surfd; 2017-02-14 at 09:33 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    Oh right. I forgot. Whenever someone points out how badly Trump is fucking things up, retreat back into the Republican Alternate Reality. Do take note however, that your Alternate Facts do not magically become true, and eventually reality will come knocking.

I mean, keep on telling yourself how awesome Trump is, while his approval rating after 3 weeks is lower then even some of the worst presidents managed to hit after more than a year in office.
    Consumer and business confidence globally jumping after the election is not "alternate reality"

The winners who shape the world with actual work, genius and money (including, again, ex-Hillary supporters like Warren Buffett and all the major companies like Apple/Google/etc) are behind Trump now

It's the losers who still think Trump is "fucking things up" who are living in the alternate reality - and who will be left behind as the world improves

I mean come on guys, you think Trump is "literally Hitler"?

Grow up and be a real man
    Last edited by mmoca8403991fd; 2017-02-14 at 09:56 AM.

Consumer and business confidence globally jumping after the election is not "alternate reality"

The winners who shape the world with actual work, genius and money (including, again, ex-Hillary supporters like Warren Buffett and all the major companies like Apple/Google/etc) are behind Trump now

It's the losers who still think Trump is "fucking things up" who are living in the alternate reality - and who will be left behind as the world improves

I mean come on guys, you think Trump is "literally Hitler"?

Grow up and be a real man
    97 Companies Including Apple, Google, Uber Join Lawsuit Against Trump's Travel Ban

Deleted
    Just headlines

Ignore what they say, watch what they do:

Last edited by mmoca8403991fd; 2017-02-14 at 10:04 AM.

Just headlines

Ignore what they say, watch what they do:
    The wealthy people who own most of the stock market are expecting tax breaks for themselves and their corporations. This has very little effect on the average American.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    The wealthy people who own most of the stock market are expecting tax breaks for themselves and their corporations. This has very little effect on the average American.
    Most Americans (and people with jobs globally) pay taxes

The point stands: while you fret about headlines and the narrative the (obviously biased) media is feeding you, the world is not only going on just fine, it is positively blooming

And I don't mean just the USA: other countries are also feeling the post-Trump election optimism

This is a strangely difficult conundrum for left-wing "journalists" (really, bloggers) to explain: if Trump is such an obvious disaster, why has nothing bad actually happened yet and instead why is business and consumer confidence suddenly improving?

Most Americans (and people with jobs globally) pay taxes

The point stands: while you fret about headlines and the narrative the (obviously biased) media is feeding you, the world is not only going on just fine, it is positively blooming

And I don't mean just the USA: other countries are also feeling the post-Trump election optimism

This is a strangely difficult conundrum for left-wing "journalists" (really, bloggers) to explain: if Trump is such an obvious disaster, why has nothing bad actually happened yet and instead why is business and consumer confidence suddenly improving?
    The world and the economy werent in the gutter before Trump, he didnt turn it around in 3 weeks, sorry but that is completely impossible, apple stock going up ≠ getting behind Trump, talk about reading far too much into it lol.

And define bad, the guy's had a EO turned down in court several time now, his national security advisor lied to the VP and are basicly a fucking traitor, noone expected Trump to start a nuclear war the first month, but you're delusional if you think your team is "winning"

Trump is such an obvious disaster, why has nothing bad actually happened
    - The whitehouse press secretary makes up fake facts. I mean, shit that he can EASILY be proven to be lying about.
    - The National Security Advisor just "quit" (Ie, he got fired) under a huge shadow of scandal (and it's only been 3 weeks).
    - The President got his teeth kicked in by the Judicial Branch over an Unconstitutional EO.
    - Steve bannon is on record telling federal employees to ignore court orders. Which is, you know, ILLEGAL.
    - The US's own spy agencies are witholding information from the president because A: He is too fucking lazy to read the full briefing packages and B: they are afraid that the fucking Whitehouse itself is compromised by russia.
    - The Government is a mess, with hundreds of top level positions STILL unfilled.
    - Kellyanne Conway uses the whitehouse as a platform to Advertise Trump Brand products. Which is if not strictly illegal, at least a huge breach of ethics. And claims she had the support of the president while doing so.
    - Trump authorises a Military Operation without even fucking reading the entire doccument package, dozens of civilians and a marine die, and Yemen blacklists US covert ops from openly working on their soil as a direct result.

But hey, nothing "bad" has happened yet.

Fucking LOL. What is your definition of "bad"?
    Last edited by Surfd; 2017-02-14 at 10:51 AM.