Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Grats world first video out, but yeah not sure if the leak was really "accident"

I'm really sorry to all those who doesn't agree with this, but Imo its called "Race to World First" for a reason. its has already ended when Exorsus killed Gul'dan.
    This will teach top guilds to just release the video as soon as they get a kill.

I understand its a bit harsh for those who worked their way to almost a kill, but they had their time. life isn't fair. you cant control the public.
    Edit Signature.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Restors View Post
    What has Method done ? Not sarcastic, just curious
    What we know from NH (will update).

Tarren Mill suffered DDoS attacks/instability Day 1 of NH Race
    - Those responsible unknown, but there was a guy in Treckie's stream doing countdowns for when servers would crash.

Serenity's lockout is stolen by Isabella
    - Jadelolz (Social/Ingame Business Manager) told Method about this, Chrispotter (Method Officer) knew about it and did not tell Serenity. People assume(d) it was Jadelolz himself by the wording of the screenshot, Jadelolz denies this and says it is a friend not him directly.

Fusion's Star Augur
    - Fusion found a way to remove all Things That Should Not Be without sacrificing players and was thus banned

FS Leak Gul'dan
    - A private video was leaked and stole WF etiquette

Prestige buys Gul'dan
    - Prestige pays an Exorsus player to come to their guild, with Exorsus' Gul'dan tactics.

Edit 1: And of course the usual rumors regarding account sharing/buying etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Inci View Post
    I'm really sorry to all those who doesn't agree with this, but Imo its called "Race to World First" for a reason. its has already ended when Exorsus killed Gul'dan.
    This will teach top guilds to just release the video as soon as they get a kill.

I understand its a bit harsh for those who worked their way to almost a kill, but they had their time. life isn't fair. you cant control the public.
    No it won't? FS Said it was by mistake, Guilds will still follow the 5 guild kill it rule unless it takes the 2 guilds after the top 3 ages to kill it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Inci View Post
    life isn't fair. you cant control the public.
    What? This makes no sense. anthropology has indeed many facets but any community has norms and values. Religions and laws are just an even harder version for it - that's the way we can live together. And it seems your pessimistic view relies on them more then any other kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuklavz View Post
    Delete it now.... Let exorsus upload theirs first...
    race is long over - glad somebody had balls to upload it before lazy first 3 guilds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Not trying to be the total opposite here but uhhhhh it's been killed by more than a few guilds - it wasn't the world first kill - but it's a kill vid - and most of us were really wanting to see that extra phase - so.. get over it?

People take these unspoken rules more seriously than the rules of the game itself.

Its kinda sad really.

Quote Originally Posted by Rehok View Post
    He's been kicked from the guild they are probably talking about it but officers are probs talking about what they can do for 7.2
    who cares - if they going casual that guy knew perfeckly well that it would be a waste of time for him to stay there anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IIBloodXLustII View Post
    People take these unspoken rules more seriously than the rules of the game itself.

Its kinda sad really.
    true - if only they were so adamant about not acount sharing and locking out people out o instance like they are about some pointless videos

Quote Originally Posted by IIBloodXLustII View Post

Its kinda sad really.
    Yeah god forbid we ever live in a courteous and well mannered society.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    About damn time someone uploaded a video.
    true - f... all other 3 guilds for withholding it for so long when nobody care about any more guilds killing it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    true - f... all other 3 guilds for withholding it for so long when nobody care about any more guilds killing it.
    Well, I guess that the raiders in FSY, Limit, Entropy, Danish Terrace... do care about the kill and their rank.

Paragon released Ragnaros video right after Method killed it. No one wants to wait 5 kills.

Quote Originally Posted by rauta View Post
    Paragon released Ragnaros video right after Method killed it. No one wants to wait 5 kills.
    Well considering it took method 7 days after Paragon, That is an exception.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rauta View Post
    Difference was that it took other guilds so long to kill the boss. Instead of all these guilds killing it within a week~

Quote Originally Posted by Rehok View Post
    Well considering it took method 7 days after Paragon, That is an exception.
    and Gul'dan was dead like what, 10 days ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    What? This makes no sense. anthropology has indeed many facets but any community has norms and values. Religions and laws are just an even harder version for it - that's the way we can live together. And it seems your pessimistic view relies on them more then any other kind.
    You may be right about that, I sometimes try not to expect much to avoid disapointment. I'll try to improve on that tho!
    Edit Signature.

Deleted
    Let the best guilds decide whatever unspoken or unwritten rules they want to follow maybe instead of "IT TOOK SO LONG SOMEONE RELEASES THE VIDEO"?

Deleted
    "rules" Lol who cares.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveh View Post
    "rules" Lol who cares.
    Given From Scratch's twitter, the biggest guilds care.