Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Grosfaisan View Post
    2 raiders of the video's kill have already left the guild, and given
    (GM of the guild) we can be pretty sure FS won't compete in ToS.
    It's understandable, you need 20+ people to be ready with their weapons fully unlocked AND they all need to get the best legendaries, all of that for multiple characters.
    Since it was revealed that 7.2 will add more traits to unlock (and each one need a more significant amount of AP), I guess they are just pretty burnt out and want to enjoy the game more casually.

Quote Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
    Almost every french I met in my life are rude, arrogant assholes. Apparently those that I never met aint much better.
    Are you french then ? Because your message tend to prove you are of those "annoying" french, maybe the problem was you and not them ?

Cool to see Illidan fight on steroids again.
    But... big disappointment as the Gul'Dan encounter overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post
    What we know from NH (will update).

Tarren Mill suffered DDoS attacks/instability Day 1 of NH Race
    - Those responsible unknown, but there was a guy in Treckie's stream doing countdowns for when servers would crash.

Serenity's lockout is stolen by Isabella
    - Jadelolz (Social/Ingame Business Manager) told Method about this, Chrispotter (Method Officer) knew about it and did not tell Serenity. People assume(d) it was Jadelolz himself by the wording of the screenshot, Jadelolz denies this and says it is a friend not him directly.

Fusion's Star Augur
    - Fusion found a way to remove all Things That Should Not Be without sacrificing players and was thus banned

FS Leak Gul'dan
    - A private video was leaked and stole WF etiquette

Prestige buys Gul'dan
    - Prestige pays an Exorsus player to come to their guild, with Exorsus' Gul'dan tactics.

Edit 1: And of course the usual rumors regarding account sharing/buying etc.
    ...and after all of this sh*t ppl care about 1st video 'rule'. LOL
    Last edited by Mendzia; 2017-02-14 at 11:20 AM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cool fight, little long though. Last phase is pretty flashy, but doesn't look overly difficult (which I don't mind). Unless they were approaching some hard enrage that we didn't see, it didn't look like a lot of damage to the raid and felt more mechanic based than anything else.

If you're going to have long fights I actually prefer final phases like this. Heroic Ragnaros was like this, with the hard DPS check being in the third phase, and the difficulty of the fourth phase being front loaded. Nobody wants to do a 10-12 minute encounter, only to have to last phase be incredibly difficult on mechanics and on numbers. Imagine doing Imperator for 12-13 minutes only for the final phase to be the hardest phase, I would have fucking killed myself.

Long fights suck, especially if the last phase is hard, thankfully this doesn't seem to be the case.

I'll echo earlier statements that I don't really care who releases what. Who cares. I doubt the guilds beyond the top 5 are going to cry that this ruined the surprise for them at this point, if anything you would probably be happy that your fourth week of grueling progress might be over a bit sooner. Judging by the reaction of some people in this thread, if I was in a WF kill I'd release my video the next day just to see all the salt. I'd also claim that every other guild was shit because they needed the video in order to progress, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    So what, lore wise, is the thrid phase? Clearly Illidans body, but whats controlling it? Is it literally his Inner Demon like all DH's have, is it Sargeras, what is it?
    Seems like we're fighting the Inner Demon inside Illidan's Body while Khadgar does his thing. Khadgar seems to be "time stopped" so I guess that's not a real fight we're having

So what, lore wise, is the thrid phase? Clearly Illidans body, but whats controlling it? Is it literally his Inner Demon like all DH's have, is it Sargeras, what is it?
    I know Gul'dan wanted to use Illidan's body as a vessel for Sargeras. Maybe Sargeras wedged himself in a bit? Although it seems to be Illidan we're fighting and not Sargeras, unless Sargeras is a big fan of Illidan's catchphrases.
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Either that, or Sargeras managed to put a bit of his power into it. You can hear him saying that just because we defeated a pawn we think we can take on the master when he phases

Deleted
    I really think that phase should have been in the normal/HM fight in some extent.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Either that, or Sargeras managed to put a bit of his power into it. You can hear him saying that just because we defeated a pawn we think we can take on the master when he phases
    Yeah I think it's Illidan we're fighting, but with a smidge of fresh Sargeras corruption that has to be beaten out of him.
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

What a disappointing fight

Quote Originally Posted by Stanelis View Post
    I really think that phase should have been in the normal/HM fight in some extent.
    What about Garrosh or Sha?

Congrats FS . Now everyone knows there is a rat in the guild. Feels bad for the guy who made a video.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by setsuna f seiei View Post
    What about Garrosh or Sha?
    They didn't add much to the lore. Here something is clearly lacking in heroic/normal, especially in regard to the following cutscenes. Also, Most of the bosses in the nighthold are very underwhelming in terms of visual/mechanics, especially if they are compared to SoO bosses or even ToT bosses.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonidze View Post
    well thats a big disrespect from FS towards the rest of the top guilds who do follow some basic guide lines toward each other. not cool
    So cheating and exploiting is ok but postning the kill video is not? The logic here ... And i am not saying any of the guilds exploited, all i am saying that it has happened in the past and not all guilds have been punished for it. If you are good enough to get the kille no matter what rank you got, you should be able to post the video.

I find it funny that all these people in here are calling out FS for posting the video when the "Rule" has not been upheld in how many years? Archi / blackhand / Garrosh videos all posted before the 5th guild killed the end boss.... Starting to think people just assumed their was a rule rather than there being one.

And people wonder is wrong with the community? The 5 kill rule has been around forever. People have stuck to it. Doesn't matter anyway, this was a private upload that was uploaded incorrectly. Stop being toxic and move on.
    YouTube Channel
    Twitch Stream
    Beatmyfur - Guardian Druid - Stormrage- 1/11M Antorus

Looks like the boss has easy mechanics and a very anticlimactic ending but maybe I'm missing something.
    Last edited by Haywire5714; 2017-02-14 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by beatmyface View Post
    And people wonder is wrong with the community? The 5 kill rule has been around forever. People have stuck to it. Doesn't matter anyway, this was a private upload that was uploaded incorrectly. Stop being toxic and move on.
    Maybe you should do you own research before you post... go back and check the last time the wf kill was posted AFTER the 5th guild....

Wtf guys? They can upload their videos whenever they want to. Stop being so butthurted about such a thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vuklavz View Post
    Mods please delete this and all threads until exorsus posts their video... fucking scumbag kids...
    Do you really have nothing better to do with your life other than parade around and point out this dumb pointless rule? If I was doing that, I'd be questioning whether or not I need more hobbies outside. Jesus fuck.