What would you guys recommend amongst these two:

870 Crusade Relic or 890 Divine Storm Relic?

(I currently have two 885 holy crusade relics and the 870 fire crusade relic)

The DS relic dropped tonight. Just wasn't sure how much the 870 is weighted against the 890 after all the nerfs.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    What would you guys recommend amongst these two:

870 Crusade Relic or 890 Divine Storm Relic?

(I currently have two 885 holy crusade relics and the 870 fire crusade relic)

The DS relic dropped tonight. Just wasn't sure how much the 870 is weighted against the 890 after all the nerfs.
    22.87 i-lvls for the crusade one, even if it's a slight loss single target I'd probably still use the DS one as there is a lot of cleave in NH and m+.

Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    It's all about fight length with CoF, and the fight doesn't have to be super long just the right time. A good encounter for it is mythic Krosus as it's 6 minutes long which gives you an extra full duration Crusade. If it reduces your CD by 20 seconds you're using it at 1:40 - 3:20 - 5:00 - 6:40 which means ideal fight lengths are 2:10 - 3:50 - 5:30 - 7:10 and so on. It's effectiveness is like a pendulum that keeps swinging back and forth.
    You wont get that many procs...

Madness will consume you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    You wont get that many procs...
    My logs begs to differ...
    Last edited by Redblade; 2017-02-13 at 12:12 PM.

My understanding was that CoF did scale with haste.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Wait you got 4 procs? Is it possible CoF does scale with haste or were you just really lucky? Scratch that, even with haste scaling you shouldn't be getting 4 procs at the quoted proc rate, not even counting Crusade and Hero (you'd need like an average of 60% haste to get that many procs). Are there more logs like this?
    Attempt 28, attempt 27, attempt 23...those in between there wasn't long enough.

Yeah I see 2 procs and 3 procs on those attempts, you got fairly lucky and got 4/4/3 on that first log but I am seeing much less on (1/3/4) then 2/3/2 on 27 and then 2/3/2 on 23 as well. Those are far closer to what you'd expect.
    Still allows for an extra crusade, you also have to take in to account that some activations can be delayed by like 5 sec or so due to bridge breakings.

True, you would have gotten an extra crusade even with poor procs, the 6m marker is very solid for CoF making it ideal for any group that is progressing on Krosus. The issue is of course that if the fight was at 5m then the trinket's effect would have been useless. And I really wonder if it is actually good for the longer fights cause 1 additional Crusade in a 10m fight (you are not likely to get a second additional Crusade before the 17-18th minute) might not be as good as the extra versatility on a stat stick or FCM for 5 Crusades. The very real possibility that at any fight CoF will not give you anything (you need to hit 12:45 for the extra Crusade to be a certainty, there are small windows of only partial gain up until that point) makes it a poor pick for Ret imo.
    So far I found it to be pretty good tbh but you're right it's a poor design for a long CD like Crusade, for rogues for example it's amazing due to the inherently short CD.

Deleted
    it´s rune weapon that gets a second charge. also CoF affects rune weapon not BoS. The big advantage is that you can extend the duration of BoS with rune weapon considerably since you don´t run out of rune power to keep it going.
    Slightly different situation for frost since it doesn´t buff the DMG cooldown directly it just buffs the RP generation.

Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    OK, so something's wonky here.

When i first go my CoF it was after the Nerf hammer and i tested it on a test dummy - aprox 2 procs every 2 mins in a 10 mins test.

Now i tested it again:

CoF procced 4-5 times every 2 mins and i managed to get out 7-8 crusades in a 10 min test.

for the test i also just poped my wings on CD with only auto attacking the dummy - same outcome Which means haste is not a factor.

A secret buff perhaps?

Deleted
    10 mins autoattacks on a dummie. And there I thought I was the only weirdo.

auto attacking doesn't require you to do anything xD

Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    auto attacking doesn't require you to do anything xD
    It requires you to be in melee range of the target. Preferably alive too!

Deleted
    To be fair you had to be there pressing wings on cd and calculating the numbers you could do so in that period.

On a sidenote I would like to witness someone staying alive for 10 mins while autoattacking the boss dum in stormshield.

Hey guys what are u think about EEF and CotCS as Combo? 2 Times flat Strenght + procs.

Hey guys,

My raid group is struggling on Normal NH there's a few dps that seem to be putting up dps numbers that seem lower than their IL suggest. In this case its one of our ret pallys kenada. Any suggestions would be very helpful.

Armory: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/moknathal/Kenada/simple

Logs: warcraftlogs.com/reports/8vxj2LbrzgWh4Y3X#fight=6&type=damage-done

Deleted
    They really hit the nail with the new 20 set bonuses... not. If this will go live I have no words for it.
    Almost feel like it's time to abandon ship, it is just terrible. No interesting interaction, only a damage buff for single target (or maybe it will work for Divine hammer, even then Judgement will limit it's potential as usual) and even more emphasis of the RNG with BoW talent. It's bad enough how our tier19 2/4 piece bonuses were actual identical to prenerf legendary cloak / ring combo.

Horrible and lackluster design.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaoslock View Post
    Hey guys,

My raid group is struggling on Normal NH there's a few dps that seem to be putting up dps numbers that seem lower than their IL suggest. In this case its one of our ret pallys kenada. Any suggestions would be very helpful.

Armory: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/moknathal/Kenada/simple

Logs: warcraftlogs.com/reports/8vxj2LbrzgWh4Y3X#fight=6&type=damage-done
    http://www.checkmywow.com/ is a pretty nifty tool for getting an idea of where a player is not performing optimally. Check it out
    Live Streaming TBC Classic - Narikaah/Naarikah Resto Shaman and Resto Druid POV - https://www.twitch.tv/lorelya2

Logs -
    https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/59848781# - RESTO SHAMAN main
    https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/cha...98#bybracket=1 - RESTO DRUID alt

Alright fam, so I hit the lottery this morning and picked up the cape, so now I have belt and cape (I knew I picked a good day to WFH).

Now my question is what are some hard line truths about this? Are there specific trinkets that I should use with it or just standard trinkets? Haste more important now than any other stat now? (i know I know, sim it, but looking for generalizations atm) TFoJ mandatory now? No Zeal right, even on the heavy add fights?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    Alright fam, so I hit the lottery this morning and picked up the cape, so now I have belt and cape (I knew I picked a good day to WFH).

Now my question is what are some hard line truths about this? Are there specific trinkets that I should use with it or just standard trinkets? Haste more important now than any other stat now? (i know I know, sim it, but looking for generalizations atm) TFoJ mandatory now? No Zeal right, even on the heavy add fights?
    The biggest thing I know is that if you have Kil'Jaeden's Burning Wish trinket, you won't want to use it if you have cloak + belt or ring(not sephuz) somewhere in that mix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead