Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    If I want food to last longer in server settings does food fall under DurabilityMultiplier=x setting as well?
    Anyone know?
    i know durability isn't in the server settings menu anymore, which kinda pisses me off tbh.

did those move to text commands instead? idk how any of this shit works lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i know durability isn't in the server settings menu anymore, which kinda pisses me off tbh.

did those move to text commands instead? idk how any of this shit works lol.
    Yea watching a video atm, seems item durability is in server settings and food spoil ingame settings. Unless something changed of course.
    So pumped might put up my server today, waiting for my friend who have some servers I could use and default seems fine all I want to change is durability (most of all shields) and food spoil rate.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Yea watching a video atm, seems item durability is in server settings and food spoil ingame settings. Unless something changed of course.
    So pumped might put up my server today, waiting for my friend who have some servers I could use and default seems fine all I want to change is durability (most of all shields) and food spoil rate.
    i've been watching this dude's videos on the subject to remember which way to move sliders, and as of a couple days ago, the durability meters and shit are missing.

i really hope they come back if there's not some other way to do fix that shit. durability is the shittiest mechanic in any game with it, and ruins all my fun. it's the only reason i played with godmode in fallout 3 and new vegas.

I'm very new with survival games, so I'm horrible at this, but some things could be clearer-for instance, the first bed you can craft-are there charges for it ? And are there ''spots'' to build your camp, or it's everywhere ?

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    I'm very new with survival games, so I'm horrible at this, but some things could be clearer-for instance, the first bed you can craft-are there charges for it ? And are there ''spots'' to build your camp, or it's everywhere ?
    The leaf-bed (sorry dont know the english item) is a one time spawnpoint, you can build another bed later.

Also you can nearly build wherever you want.

Is this normal to struggle to take down more than two ennemies at the same time ?

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Is this normal to struggle to take down more than two ennemies at the same time ?
    the game's pretty hard if you don't play with the settings a bit.

you used to be able to alter npc/player damage and damage taken, but idk if you still can.

15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone got any idea what is wrong if I can connect via Direct Connect to my server but it is not visible in the listing. I've set the Region and all.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I got this, it's pretty interesting so far. Is there an MMOC server yet?
    I would love that to death. Someone pisses me off in a thread and I'll go beat them with a blunt stone axe in Conan.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I found out it uses the Unreal Engine which is nice since the UE generally has fantastic mod-ability, scaling and performance for tons of machine configurations.

Well, except in the case of Space Hulk - Deathwing where it suffered across all machines and doesn't support modding...
    Last edited by Triggered Fridgekin; 2017-02-10 at 11:28 PM.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Shameless Plug:

Fresh Server: BarbarianLazerz

Last Wipe: 2/6/17

Wipes will be monthly unless otherwise needed for Bug fixes or mandatory Developer wipes. This is to ensure new players aren't locked out and that clans cannot own the server.

Active Admin, will assist with bugs through item restorations, teleportations, etc.

Exp Rates: Time x2, Kill x3, Harvest x4, Craft x5

20% faster NPC Respawn/Resource/Crafting speed

PVP enabled, once community is established there will be designated raid times/days to be determined but for now building destruction is disabled (Admin reserves right to destroy malicious buildings that block spawns or harass other players)

Server is casual for now in order for us all to experience the game and not taking it too seriously while FunCom works on engine and server stability. There will probably be wipes due to bugs but will increase rates to help mitigate any significant forced wipes.

Friend/Message me here on discord or on Steam Username: Malphos

Server IP: 104.156.247.201:24000

To join open Steams main window and click servers in the View Tab at the top. Type in the IP and you should be good to go!

Discord invite: https://discord.gg/DHQ66nh

Last edited by Jadora; 2017-02-11 at 12:53 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    <deleted>
    Nevermind got it to work, .se server is up badabing.
    Last edited by Bakis; 2017-02-13 at 04:18 PM.

Been messing around with this game, it was tough in the beginning but once you get going it's pretty simple from there. I...hate...spiders

Quote Originally Posted by Taalyn View Post
    Been messing around with this game, it was tough in the beginning but once you get going it's pretty simple from there. I...hate...spiders
    crippling poison can get fucked.

also, the mods are coming now. just gotta wait until one that entirely fucking removes durability shows up. then i'll be pleased.

15+ Year Old Account
    crippling poison can get fucked.

also, the mods are coming now. just gotta wait until one that entirely fucking removes durability shows up. then i'll be pleased.
    Durability at the moment, can be altered regarding armor and weapons, however not harvesting tools.
    (dedicated server)

Durability at the moment, can be altered regarding armor and weapons, however not harvesting tools.
    (dedicated server)
    yeah, i'm playing with my friend now and he knows how to mess with the files to alter durability. it's so nice having it fixed.

has anyone seen some of the mods? lol, the unlimited sliders is hilarious. i have seen the monster boobs, now i just have to see the 7ft long dicks.

15+ Year Old Account
    yeah, i'm playing with my friend now and he knows how to mess with the files to alter durability. it's so nice having it fixed.

has anyone seen some of the mods? lol, the unlimited sliders is hilarious. i have seen the monster boobs, now i just have to see the 7ft long dicks.
    Heheh haven't tried any yet but might be forced to later. It's a swamp of servers so it is hard to get new players to join.
    Might have to run a mod lowering the HP on mobs since its only me and 1-2 friends playing atm.

Heheh haven't tried any yet but might be forced to later. It's a swamp of servers so it is hard to get new players to join.
    Might have to run a mod lowering the HP on mobs since its only me and 1-2 friends playing atm.
    if you're gonna play this game single player or with just one other person or so, that boss hp mod is a must.

there's simply no way to solo these bosses without it, unless you cheese it in some way by hitting them from some place they can't reach you.

10+ Year Old Account
    unless you cheese it in some way by hitting them from some place they can't reach you.
    That is the barbarian way. There is only victory and nothing else. Crush your enemies from where they have no chance of harming you back, then laugh at their feebleness.

15+ Year Old Account