Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

World First? Nythendra Solo

Deleted
    Which difficulty is it? Can't watch the video at the moment but im curious.

Said it but will say it again: grats!

Quote Originally Posted by Lalainne View Post
    Which difficulty is it? Can't watch the video at the moment but I'm curious.
    Normal (10). Mostly tank and spank but doing the DPS and not dying's pretty impressive.
    See here for my own Mage solo (and sometimes other classes too.)
    And also see this document for my efforts at listing solo kills of every class. Please do not hesitate to message me if there is some kill I have failed to record.

Grats

/10chars
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

@Mayberry, sweet kill, but could you tell me what addon you are using for your Unit Frames? I've been dying to find a standalone UnitFrame addon that looks like that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Video is not available

Deleted
    As Demon Hunter's got a ton of flack for Mionelol's M+ runs and people saying "ROFLLOLOLOMGOMG DH OP".

Warlocks OP LOLOLROFLROFLRLOL.

Deleted
    Thanks everyone !

So yeah, kill was on normal difficulty. Took quite some tries and few 0-2% wipes because of enrage timer. On those tries I just sat still for 2 minutes and stared the screen

Quote Originally Posted by Dismembered View Post
    Video is not available
    Hmmh, weird. Maybe it's on Youtube's end; country or device restrictions? Because for some people it is working.

Quote Originally Posted by Noogai131 View Post
    @Mayberry, sweet kill, but could you tell me what addon you are using for your Unit Frames? I've been dying to find a standalone UnitFrame addon that looks like that.
    Those are actually ElvUI frames. I've disabled everything from ElvUI expect Unit frames, Enemy Healthbars and Minimap. Other stuff on screen consist of WeakAuras, Dominos and Blizzard default UI.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayberry View Post
    Thanks everyone !

So yeah, kill was on normal difficulty. Took quite some tries and few 0-2% wipes because of enrage timer. On those tries I just sat still for 2 minutes and stared the screen

Hmmh, weird. Maybe it's on Youtube's end; country or device restrictions? Because for some people it is working.

Those are actually ElvUI frames. I've disabled everything from ElvUI expect Unit frames, Enemy Healthbars and Minimap. Other stuff on screen consist of WeakAuras, Dominos and Blizzard default UI.
    It's because you have copyrighted music in your video

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    It's because you have copyrighted music in your video
    Ah true. Country restrictions step in there I guess. The music was playing on background when video was recorded, so I didn't care alot to edit video to remove it.

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    What ilevel are you outta curiosity, GZ by the way, I was expecting Blood DK or maybe Vengence DH.
    I think I was equipping 900-903 gear at that point. I tried few variations of stat values hence the ilvl range.

Wrong forum section, scrub.

ps. not impressed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    What ilevel are you outta curiosity, GZ by the way, I was expecting Blood DK or maybe Vengence DH.
    I tried this on my Vengeance DH a few days ago, only got ~50% before enrage, she requires about 620k dps, not doable for tanks ATM sadly.

Well done OP, good to see some non tanks doing some soloing.

10+ Year Old Account
    gratz

Quote Originally Posted by InfernalDark View Post
    ps. not impressed
    i am kind of impressed you had to use a Postscript after a single comment. that's some slow ass thinking right there

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    I tried this on my Vengeance DH a few days ago, only got ~50% before enrage, she requires about 620k dps, not doable for tanks ATM sadly.

Well done OP, good to see some non tanks doing some soloing.
    Thanks ! At moment of her death, I seem to have ~673k dps. I also were like 1 second away from dying there myself as she enraged.

Nice! That dps is impressive

world first in a race of probably 5 people that were even attempting it congrats dude! jk

Nice dude! I've been wanting to give her a shot on my hunter (I've soloed mythic vault of the wardens along with several other bosses from various dungeons) what was the hardest part for you would you say?

It..it can't be...only 1 being could've ever reached that level of power...WHAT..NO?!

I was so blinded...that....I...didn't see the truth right in front of me. Is he the legendary warrior sargeras fears so much? Is he the legendary warrior stated to be blessed by the spirits of the pantheon? Is he the TRUE child of Light and shadow?

Is...He...THE LEGENDARY SUPER MORTAL?! D:

Yeah , wasn't expecting a lock when I saw the title , gz bro ! Impressive !

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig