Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    You don't put any effort into being a decent human being do you?
    No, it comes naturally to me.

Do you put in a lot of effort, or is that something else you can't do?

You realise that, from The Producers to Allo Allo, joking about Nazis is pretty much mainstream and has been for decades, don't you? We won the war, we get to mock the Nazis, those are the rules, I don't make the rules. If it upsets you that I am mocking Nazis, then tough shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xzeve View Post
    Actions and consequences - how the world works.
    You would be a fool to expect that this wouldn't influent him in the future.
    But who know, perhaps this situation gives him additional attention and thereby further $ increase.
    yeah he will now get neo nazi members subscribing.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I don't understand this fascination with watching OTHER people play video games.

Why is it so popular. Do people have nothing else to do but live vicariously through youtubers?
    I don't really have the time anymore to sit through video games, so people like Markiplier playing through resident evil or subnautica for example, editing it down to the main parts, and putting it up like 10-20 min videos at a time is about the best I can do anymore to see through most games. I watch them while i eat basically.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    Disney pretty much dead?

So dead that they only own half of every thing.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I've got more shit jokes where that came form.
    It is Untermenschen btw. Just fyi.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    The fact I know who this guy is pisses me off, I watched one video and I felt my IQ slipping the longer the video went on. Thanks internet for making stupid people famous.
    Yup same. I think he mostly appeals to children.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    And he will still be making millions upon millions with little effort.

Hes got something like over $7.4m annual earnings.
    His annual revenue stream can dry up really quickly if sponsors keep ditching him. If Youtube pulls his advertising revenue then that's the bulk of his revenue stream gone for him.

Not sure if he has diversified his earnings by investing in other revenue streams (aka non-Youtube projects). He should have, but...

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I don't understand this fascination with watching OTHER people play video games.

Why is it so popular. Do people have nothing else to do but live vicariously through youtubers?
    Depends. I personally like to watch let's players that actually play the game, not just make funny noises.

For two reasons. a) Helps me get better, learn strategies etc. b) I have a mac so I can't actually play a lot of games on my own.

I see no difference from watching sports.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    It is Untermenschen btw. Just fyi.
    I am not a Nazi, I wouldn't know.

It obviously isn't something you're adept at. I mean you keep trying to humiliate me for being disabled...

I think the nicest people in the world put a lot of effort into it. It's a lot easier to be self absorbed than it is to think about others.
    Perhaps I find you worthy of mockery, regardless of any disability you may or may not have.

There is a difference between laughing at nazis and making jokes about gassing jews.

You weren't mocking them, you were just making jokes about their actions. There is a difference.
    What are you on about? I didn't mention gassing Jews, I was talking about the seven dwarves, it was a joke about their height.

Glad this talentless moron is being taken down a notch by his own overwhelming incompetence. With any luck he'll continue making mistakes and wipe his presence off the Internet for good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps you should put a bit more effort into your mockery rather than mock me for something that i cannot change.
    Any mockery has nothing to do with your disability.

Your jokes lack depth or criticism of the nazi regime, is what i was saying, I would have thought that was pretty obvious.
    Jokes don't have to be deep and I don't need to criticise a regime that my grandfather helped bomb out of existence. They are not around anymore, they have ceased to be.

But no you're just going to laugh at people for not being able bodied again. Nice.

If you want to mock me go for it, just try harder than school yard bullies do. You're "semi-retired" you should have at least 20 years experience on them.

Honestly I would mock you too, but it would get me banned for flaming.
    That is just random shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Checkmate, fascists.
    Gott im Himmel.* Foiled again.

*There is no truth to the rumour that my German mostly comes from WWII films.

I didn't know Josuke was disabled. What kind of disability?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Memer makes a meme. Disney flip their shit.

Honestly, Pewdiepie would have either quit or topped himself if he were still making those forced happy lets play video's. The fact that he's now in the same bracket as Filthy Frank, Idubbbz and Ethan and Hila/H3 is nothing but a boon to him. He gets to make more money than most of us ever will just from view ad's, product placements and sponsored content on content that he actually seems to enjoy making.

I'm never gonna jump to protect a youtuber but people are pretty up themselves if they don't know that anti-semitism, Hitler and the holocaust are all meme/joke topics on the internet now. People just need to face that except the over-sensitive protest everything snowflakes, people under 25-30ish are now just desensitised to things like that - it's a product of growing up with technology and access to information.

While he would probably have liked more money, I think this is going to be more of a loss for Disney than Pewdiepie. He certainly doesn't appear to be struggling financially.

Youtube can probably hurt him by taking him off recommended but plenty of Youtubers are doing fine without being there and he already has the name/brand so it isn't going to be crippling by any measure.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I didn't know Josuke was disabled. What kind of disability?
    It seems to be a mental thing.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

10+ Year Old Account
    Yet it seems to be the only thing you mock me for...
    I am pretty sure that wasn't what I mocked you for at any point. Rather your claims that you would do loads of brave things, but haven't done any and your unjustified criticism of people who have demonstrated their bravery in reality. Actual heroes, not keyboard fantasists.

Neo-nazis aren't a thing at all are they...

Whatever, you claim to be an adult, but you act like a 14 year old on the internet, I wonder what void in your life you're trying to make up for.
    Neo-Nazis are not Nazis. If they were Nazis, they wouldn't need the neo- prefix, as they would just be Nazis.

I never got the rise of these youtube stars...hopefully a trend tat will die off with his popularity.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did nazi that coming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    You literally did. "another thing you can't do". If that's not mocking me for not being able bodied i don't know what is.
    Plenty of people with far worse disabilities than you achieve great things, you use it as a convenient excuse.

Who did i criticize that actually did something brave?
    Your demonisation fo the entirity of Britain for what they did in WWII, even though they actually fought against the Nazi regime

You do know what the neo prefix means right? It just means it's a modern wave of nazi belief. They still hate jews, they still think hitler is a great leader, they believe in Nazi doctrine, what else do you have to do to be a nazi?

They are still literal nazis just they do not live in the third reich...
    I do know what neo- prefix means as me speaky da Greeky.

I'm not sure what Disney was ever thinking in the first place doing stuff with Pewdiepie. He's never shied away from non-PG-rated humor. Let's just take a look at his recent videos...

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're not as disabled as i am and you haven't achieved anything, so get off your high horse.
    Achieved more than you, so hey ho.

Criticizing chamberlain and the birtish government isn't criticising the actions of the soldiers who killed nazis lol.
    You criticised Britain as a whole, so do one.

Amazing you speak greek, but you don't understand how the prefix works.
    It is not that amazing, my pronunciation sucks. The neo- prefix means 'new', it can't be new if it is the same thing as previously, that would just be the Nazis and wouldn't require the neo- prefix.