Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    Here is something i realized in America that really creeped me out...

I was in Hawaii for a few weeks and at the end of my trip, I realized something....

Every convenience store I went into, every liquor store... I realized that every teller that I interacted with, smiled with, spoke with, probably had a shotgun or some sort of firearm under the counter....

The fact that this creeped me out made me realize how obsessed with guns everyone in your country is. I have never been within 10 feet of any sort of firearm, excliding police officers...?
    Considering how Canada has the 12th highest ownership of firearms per capita, I have strong doubts as to the accuracy of your statement.

There are 30.8 firearms per 100 Canadians, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    So far, as far as I am aware, the U. S. has had more attacks on them than the Canada. The odds are better there, lol.
    LOl you dont understand. Radical Islamic terrorists are at war with anyone that does not hold their values. In fact Canada could a greater number of attacks because their Intel agencies are not as good as the USA. Canada suffers from a " Oh everyone likes us" complex
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    I have no idea what you are but i've never liked you
    ROFL! That's priceless. I actually laughed at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    As you clearly thought I was an American, you obviously don't know me, so your opinion of me doesn't hold much weight. And I don't care anyway.
    You're a damn American and you'll like being one! Don't make me come down to Malta to slap some sense into you!

Actually, isn't Malta where they have those MASSIVE firework displays? I'd love to see that in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Actually, isn't Malta where they have those MASSIVE firework displays? I'd love to see that in person.
    They have a fireworks display roughly every fucking night of the year.

Aleppo doesn't have as many explosives going off as we do. If some foreign military started bombarding Malta, nobody would notice for days. I am convinced half their national budget goes on fireworks.

They have a fireworks display roughly every fucking night of the year.

Aleppo doesn't have as many explosives going off as we do. If some foreign military started bombarding Malta, nobody would notice for days. I am convinced half their national budget goes on fireworks.
    HAHA! I bet that pulls in a lot of tourist, though. Can't imagine living there or even staying very long if that's the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Been boring? They're like a girlfriend who wants to go home from a great party at 11pm and you know she'll want to go to sleep without even giving Little Hubcap a goodnight kiss.

If Canada was a colour it would be beige. They are the North American equivalent of Belgium and nobody wants to live next door to Belgium...even Belgians don't want to be anywhere near Belgium.
    Not having to worry about our neighbors to the north is great, not sure what you're on about. Hell, I'd take living in beige over the daily drama of the Trump administration at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    How far down the pecking order was Trudeau that he only just met Trump? Did he manage to get in ahead of the President of Botswana?
    He was ahead of anyone from the EU, the Mexican president.

I honestly think the only person that beat Trudeau to Trump was the Japanese PM.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    He was ahead of anyone from the EU, the Mexican president.

I honestly think the only person that beat Trudeau to Trump was the Japanese PM.
    The UK hasn't left the EU yet and Theresa May is not moonlighting as a Japanese politician, as far as I know. Maybe she is. Who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Not having to worry about our neighbors to the north is great, not sure what you're on about. Hell, I'd take living in beige over the daily drama of the Trump administration at this point.
    Right? It's weird that Canada being stable and benign is somehow a mark against them...

The UK hasn't left the EU yet and Theresa May is not moonlighting as a Japanese politician, as far as I know. Maybe she is. Who knows?
    Its always the tradition for an neely elected president of the USA for his first outside visit to be Canada. Trump was no exception.

10+ Year Old Account
    The thread's bordering on nation-bashing in nearly every post, so I'm going to lock this here as unconstructive.