Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daan View Post
    Is it intended that you can completely imprison the demonic adds at the last phase to ignore them?
    Likely is. If it wasn't, it would likely have gotten fixed before they could complete an entire strategy around it.
    That said, it seems very weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuklavz View Post
    Mods please delete this and all threads until exorsus posts their video... fucking scumbag kids...
    The Russians did the same thing 2 years ago or don't you remember? they released their world 3rd kill before paragon released World #1 I believe it was Highmaul

Quote Originally Posted by ramayana1423 View Post
    Anyone who is upset that they broke some made up 5 kill rule is a pathetically sad human being.
    The only pathetic human being here is you.

Quote Originally Posted by Fynzie View Post
    The only pathetic human being here is you.
    just no he has a point

Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    While I agree to a point, the fact that it is "leaked" the day they also announce they are stopping progression raiding is extremely suspect and in very poor taste...though, given their origin no surprises, really.
    not really - they decided to stop raiding so their players dont give a f... anymore as some of them clearly have no intention of being casual so any ties to guild got cut. they simply dont care because why should they.

Quote Originally Posted by VladimirM View Post
    mythic Blackrock had nothing new. Maybe you thought Mythic Imperator in Highmaul?
    I know i shouldnt react to other people's "hurt expectations" but what did you expect to be hidden phase? Teleporting in new realm (Garrosh/Archimonde had it already).
    There is "additional boss" like in Highmaul, looks pretty amazing. If you raided in BT, you got chills whenever Demon Soul yelled for FLAMES OF AZZINOTH. If you didn't, then it's just one more add in black color for you.
    Sha fam, sha did it first.

Quote Originally Posted by VladimirM View Post
    mythic Blackrock had nothing new. Maybe you thought Mythic Imperator in Highmaul?
    I know i shouldnt react to other people's "hurt expectations" but what did you expect to be hidden phase? Teleporting in new realm (Garrosh/Archimonde had it already).
    There is "additional boss" like in Highmaul, looks pretty amazing. If you raided in BT, you got chills whenever Demon Soul yelled for FLAMES OF AZZINOTH. If you didn't, then it's just one more add in black color for you.
    To be fair, this is Gul'dan we're talking about here. Although I actually like the demon within phase (from what I skimmed over).

Quote Originally Posted by ramayana1423 View Post
    Anyone who is upset that they broke some made up 5 kill rule is a pathetically sad human being.
    "Anyone who doesn't agree with me on this specific subject is dumb"

Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuklavz View Post
    Delete it now.... Let exorsus upload theirs first...
    Agreed. Scumbags.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    That's nothing new that From Scratch doesn't care about anything beyond the wow community.
    fixed for ya!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifebloom Area 52 View Post
    Agreed. Scumbags.
    They did. The one we have now is a ripped version someone else uploaded.

Man, this has got to be the silliest fucking thing I've ever heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    They did. The one we have now is a ripped version someone else uploaded.
    and this other person who was smart will make a nice pocketchange

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwell View Post
    Sha fam, sha did it first.
    what about chogal hc?

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    I don't get how people are disappointed in the fight and the "extra" boss?
    If it had some crazy, nether portal hopping, shitloads of demon adds and all hell breaking loose, then it would be too big for, really, what is the end of Act I of a 3 Act expansion (excluding EN/TOV due to no tier).
    Now, if this was 8.3 and the final raid of the xpac, sure, be disappointed nothing too crazy happened, but come on, it's still relatively early in the expansion's life.
    And for the people who are "oh, it's just a couple extra things, lame", well, it did take several attempts for people to figure it out.
    It's not like LFG scrubs just decided "let's raid lol whats a stat weight?".
    Just like every other PVE fight, it's a dance, so once you learn the moves, it's just about executing.

Personally, I'm not a mythic raider and wouldn't become one because I like to have fun when I play video games, so I like when people post videos and such so I can see what's going on in the big kids' pool.
    Why anyone would get mad about who posted it is kinda strange.
    Like, how does that affect you?
    People are strange.

saltmill.png holy moly. It is what it is gents. lol@ the 1-10 post accounts being super mad. Interesting illidan phase.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

Deleted
    Lol phone the internet police -.-

Quote Originally Posted by arkiizne View Post
    Lol phone the internet police -.-
    its the cyber police. get it right.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless