Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Also, what is it with this "nhc" people are talking about? Normal Heroic? Normal Heroic Content? Normal Hard Core? I don't get it.
    Nhc = nonheroic = normal

I guess it evolved cause just an "N" is not specific enough and "normal" is too long or idk

Quote Originally Posted by andreasels View Post
    Nhc = nonheroic = normal

I guess it evolved cause just an "N" is not specific enough and "normal" is too long or idk
    "N" have worked perfectly fine for many years though.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    "N" have worked perfectly fine for many years though.
    I wouldn't be able to tell. Just started playing with Legion and thus mostly seen "nhc" as abbreviation for normal.
    Maybe it's a german thing though (playing on a german server)

Where I've seen nhc used is to mean normal/heroic basically meaning non-mythic or casual.

Quote Originally Posted by Aryia View Post
    So, to sum up:

- 12 years playing, never raiding
    - 862 iLvL, but don't want to improve this
    - Finally, don't like raiding because after 12 years of play, you still don't understand game mechanics.

There is no question here.
    Your hunter hasn't reached his limits, but you do.

MM+ boost groups exists, they can carry you to get better gear with your key.
    If normal/heroic raid is too hard, you can use LFR to prepare yourself before.
    You can upgrade some stuff with crafted gear upgraded with obliterium, but you don't want to.

So finally, you absolutly deserve your situation. You already have the answers about how to get rid of it, and you don't care.

Maybe it's time to find an other game, or stop trying to raid if you don't like it.
    In any case, if you are here now, it's all about you and not about legendary luck or shit like that.

I think it's pretty important that you understand it's your fault. You don't want to improve yourself. Period.

You are very angry, it seems. Counseling may be in order.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Allora View Post
    w8. you play for 12 years and never been in raid before?
    Not too hard to understand.... I worked full time, I own a small business, I was busy raising twin daughters, and I was busy researching companies to buy ( and they did well enough that I retired early )... I also volunteer at nursing homes ( my mom has dementia, and is in one, so I know how much some people appreciate the volunteers. ) Oh, and during that time I had bypass surgery on my heart that put me out of commission for 6 months due to complications.

Looks angry to you because I'm just saying the truth.

First case scenario: you don't care at all about all this, and your post is useless.

Second case scenario: you care about ilvl and stuff you mentionned, and you don't want to improve yourself.

Both case, you post is useless and it's all about you.

No anger, just truth.

What Aryia said is right, your hunter hasn't reached its limit, you have.

Deleted
    Doesn't LFR already drop better stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by SnowTang View Post
    What Aryia said is right, your hunter hasn't reached its limit, you have.
    You have reached a plateau due to real life. It happens to all of us. I also run a small business and raise kids, so I don't raid hardcore anymore (I did when they were younger and went to bed at 8pm). Now I do M+ and pug raids on the weekends when I can. You can also LFR and just do a boss or two at a time, no biggie if you drop. Playing this way I've gotten the 4pc set, bis legendaries and will be ilvl 900 soon. Takes a little luck with rng, but it's doable. Good luck.