Page 27 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Oh good, finally a question about the security briefing. From a fucking local radio station in Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by ControlWarrior View Post
    He made a phone call, that reportedly didn't discuss anything improper. He told the VP he couldn't remember discussing sanctions. That's the whole controversy! WOW!
    Flynn and his own people are the only ones saying it wasn't improper. The IC has heard the calls and claimed it was. Flynn wouldn't be stepping down at all otherwise. It's better to leave claiming "I didn't do it but out of respect for my office....." than to have the NSA or CIA drop the bomb to the media while you're still in the office and the headhunt begin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

He made a phone call, that reportedly didn't discuss anything improper. He told the VP he couldn't remember discussing sanctions. That's the whole controversy! WOW!
    Their own people said they did nothing improper. I think there should be a proper investigation, just like with Benghazi.

Remember how outraged people were when Hillary lied about the cause of Benghazi? Obviously, you want to know what he knew, when he knew it... right?

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    My eyes can't roll enough...
    Hey it's true, on both sides of any legislation there are winners and losers. When it's a democratic policy, news stories focus on the winners. When it's a republican policy, news stories focus on the losers. A story can be both factual, and biased.

"everyone in this administration speaks for the President"

apart from General Flynn at the exact moment when he was on the phone breaking the law

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    So considering the complete meltdown going on in this thread, clearly something's happening live now and I have no idea what that is. What's going on?
    A member of Trumps Administration has been caught with his hand in the Russian Cookie lie jar. They then pumped Spice man so full of LSD before sending him on stage that he is now creating his own reality.
    -----------------------------------------------
    A member of Trumps team was found out to that he may have broken the Logan act by talking to a Russian Ambassador about something he should not have. Spicer is having a meltdown doing damage control.

Deleted
    LOL "Happy Valentines Day !"

Stood in the Fire ShadowofVashj's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    In the basement of Oribos playing cards with fellow Ebon Knights and Cartel members.
    wow, what an awful press conference.

Yeah, except Benghazi actually happened.
    I'm confused, isn't this now happening, like literally right now?

There have been way to many indirect links to Russia during this whole campaign and now this happens, and again people who haven't put blind trust in Trump should ignore it?

At what point does it become an issue? At what point are people allowed to stop ignoring it?

The whole thing with Trump is everything keeps building on itself, and every time we keep being told to ignore the next piece, ignore the evidence that suggests Russia tried to influence the election, ignore Trump's soft stance and rather strange comments concerning Putin, ignore Tilerson's relationship with Russia and the oilfields, ignore Flynn's mistep....at what point can we say something might be wrong here?

Seven (or was it eight?) Benghazi investigations couldn't find any evidence of wrongdoing by Clinton. And you're stilling talking about it. WOW!

7+ Year Old Account

He lied to his boss, so much for being "honorable," or he has the memory of a goldfish. Either way, it's important to know how someone like him got to his position, and what the administration knew about it. He's either fundamentally dishonest or or an idiot, so which is it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, a transcript of that will come out eventually, but Spicer said at least two things that got my attention about this issue:

1) He suggested that Trump knew 13 days before the DOJ told him. If so...he knew for a month? And did nothing?

2) Spicer routinely said that there was an extensive review by White House counsel (so, Conway?) and that Flynn did nothing wrong or illegal. Spicer didn't cite any evidence that was looked at, but whatever, let's pretend that's true. If Flynn did nothing wrong, if the communication with Flynn's counterparts was something standard and acceptable...what's the issue with Trump not being told? If this is so routine and expected, why wouldn't Flynn just assume what he was doing was okay, and why wouldn't Trump assume Flynn was doing it?

There's more, but that's enough for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    A member of Trumps Administration has been caught with his hand in the Russian Cookie lie jar. They then pumped Spice man so full of LSD before sending him on stage that he is now creating his own reality.
    A member of Trumps team was found out to that he may have broken the Logan act by talking to a Russian Ambassador about something he should not have. Spicer is having a meltdown doing damage control.
    Are you listening to the same conference I am? He's putting to bed a lot of the controversy in my mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    Hey it's true, on both sides of any legislation there are winners and losers. When it's a democratic policy, news stories focus on the winners. When it's a republican policy, news stories focus on the losers. A story can be both factual, and biased.
    How is this even remotely relevant to the clown federalist they interviewed over skype?
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    I haven't seen the meltdown, I barely started watching at the end, but I like Spicer. That guy's incredible to stand in front of a crowd of journalist and hold his ground like he did. "Happy valentine's day!" made me laugh.

As for Flynn, well I'm curious what'll be the fallout from it. I mean, obviously, Flynn's out of the picture. According to Spicer's, Trump wasn't exactly "aware" of it, or at least unaware of having a strong relationship with Russia. Seems like secret services warned him, so I'm not sure what's what, since both side lies like automatic rifles at a gun show.

If he's guilty, will he actually be prosecuted? What are the consequences of that actions, if it is proven?
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Oh good, finally a question about the security briefing. From a fucking local radio station in Florida.
    Yeah, and Spicer lied to her. There was a video.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    Next Skype question will be from Alex Jones!
    I mean why not? Does the president have any plans to do anything about the chemicals in the water turning frogs gay?
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    Are you listening to the same conference I am? He's putting to bed a lot of the controversy in my mind.
    That's only if you actually believe the alternate facts he's working off of.

We clearly need an investigation to find out what they knew, and when they knew it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then....why was he fired?

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Their own people said they did nothing improper. I think there should be a proper investigation, just like with Benghazi.

Remember how outraged people were when Hillary lied about the cause of Benghazi? Obviously, you want to know what he knew, when he knew it... right?
    Remember. It is not a scandal when your side does it.