Thread: Doomfist

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Excited for this release date!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    terry crews was at blizz for some reason. i could definitely see him being the voice of doomfist.

or, he could have just been there for another reason, he's super into gaming and stuff now because of his son. but i doubt a guy like terry crews would just show up and NOT have a big reason to be there.
    He's Khadgar in the second Warcraft movie.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Deleted
    Blizz can get current heroes upto speed and you alredy want another hero?

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndor View Post
    Blizz can get current heroes upto speed and you alredy want another hero?
    Balance is a lot better with the recent patch. They have done an excellent job at making changes in a timely manner.

- - - Updated - - -

If I had to guess I would say that Doomfist will go live sometime this summer. We will probably get a dev update around April/May giving us more details about the new hero.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    They should make it happen.

Anywho, it likely wont be for a few more months. We might get an announcement at GDC.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account

Can't wait for this release!

on the PTR they`ve changed the payload on Numbani to no longer contain doomfists fist as the actual payload i`ve been told, so should be soon, i hope

Quote Originally Posted by Scifix View Post
    on the PTR they`ve changed the payload on Numbani to no longer contain doomfists fist as the actual payload i`ve been told, so should be soon, i hope
    rhykker made a video about all the doomfist stuff that's happened so far and mentioned that.

he said that other maps were updated prior to lore releases related to them, so that should be a REALLY good sign.

10+ Year Old Account
    A loooooot of people are going to be disappointed if Terry Crews DOESN'T voice doomfist. The voice actor is something Blizzard could have decided and recorded before all the hype about it started up.

If this is the case, I'd feel supremely bad for the voice actor who did end up doing doomfist... they kind of never got a chance.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

What's next event Blizzard has a presence on?

I heard that the Lucio concert in Numbani will be the basis of the cinematic and Doomfist has something to do with it.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I heard that the Lucio concert in Numbani will be the basis of the cinematic and Doomfist has something to do with it.
    Well, that sounds like it's going to be awful for me. I can't stand Lucio and if Doomfist is anything like the speculation suggests he'll quickly join Lucio as my most loathed of the playable characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Well, that sounds like it's going to be awful for me. I can't stand Lucio and if Doomfist is anything like the speculation suggests he'll quickly join Lucio as my most loathed of the playable characters.
    Yup... it's a shame, too, because he's necessary in some cases, but gawd do I hate playing him.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Lucio prob will have to wait and get the fist instead of going to his concert or maybe doomfist crashes the concert
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

I bet in a week or two we will get some nice new info on the hero. I also hope that he will be released with the new server browser allowing us to play with him in a lot of unique ways to really find his strengths and interactions with other heroes/situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSuze View Post
    You've mistakenly made the assumption that I'm not capable of buying MORE poutine.

I don't know if someone posted this already, but here it goes:

It seems that in the PTR servers the menu music now play the theme of Doomfist? I think that some youtuber explains everything pretty well.
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkarath View Post
    I don't know if someone posted this already, but here it goes:

It seems that in the PTR servers the menu music now play the theme of Doomfist? I think that some youtuber explains everything pretty well.
    It's the same music that played during the original Overwatch trailer when it showed the Omnic Crisis part. This music also plays in the Doomfist exhibit in Numbani.....sooo pretty good connection to either:

A) Doomfist soon and/or possibly
    B) Beginning of a new Omnic Crisis

Also, Doomfist may VERY WELL be an Omnic due to the language under the "Successor" being in the Omnic language....
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    It's the same music that played during the original Overwatch trailer when it showed the Omnic Crisis part. This music also plays in the Doomfist exhibit in Numbani.....sooo pretty good connection to either:

A) Doomfist soon and/or possibly
    B) Beginning of a new Omnic Crisis

Also, Doomfist may VERY WELL be an Omnic due to the language under the "Successor" being in the Omnic language....
    The Doomfist is also linked to the Omnium in Sombra's web.