Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    How is it their fault they didn't pay taxes? There needs to be a path to citizenship.
    There is one, if you have the proper permits.

10+ Year Old Account
    How is it their fault they didn't pay taxes? There needs to be a path to citizenship.
    There is a path. 90% of my employees are legal, hard working, immigrants. Most of them have become US citizens.

Some of them are even from war torn countries (Armenia Iraq Iran)

The path is there. If you do not follow it you are here illegally and should return to your country of birth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    There is a path. 90% of my employees are legal, hard working, immigrants. Most of them have become US citizens.

Some of them are even from war torn countries (Armenia Iraq Iran)

The path is there. If you do not follow it you are here illegally and should return to your country of birth.
    If the path were so easy then many of the 12 million would do so.

A country is not a charity...

Ask Greece how that is working out for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    As if the 12 million here are actually actively looking to become documented.

They over stay their visas or walk across the border and drop some kids and when caught claim "they are tearing apart my family"

If they wanted to become documented or a citizen they could, but they dont try and then liberals pile on and say we are inhumane.

You know what is inhumane my son waiting in an emergency room for treatment while 12 illegal immigrants are in front of him looking for free medical care.

It's not supposed to be easy. How many times do we have to say this? You aren't willing to take them so you have no business telling us that we should take them.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    As if the 12 million here are actually actively looking to become documented.

They over stay their visas or walk across the border and drop some kids and when caught claim "they are tearing apart my family"

If they wanted to become documented or a citizen they could, but they dont try and then liberals pile on and say we are inhumane.

You know what is inhumane my son waiting in an emergency room for treatment while 12 illegal immigrants are in front of him looking for free medical care.
    We're all human beings at the end of day. Where is your humanity to not want these people to have a chance to succeed?
    Rules can be changed. Laws can be amended.

We're all human beings at the end of day. Where is your humanity to not want these people to have a chance to succeed?
    Where is your humanity?
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by rosebull View Post
    Its even clearer you don't realize most other countries ( canada included ) have much MUCH more extreme immigration policies. But hey, it don't fit yo narrative right?
    Okay? Who the fuck gives a damn about Canada or other countries? We're talking about the United States and no they do not have more extreme immigration policies... Canada of all countries is even welcoming the evil refugees that Republicans are so terrified of. Also, my argument wasn't about how extreme the policies they were but about how horribly long they are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean you get to ignore it.
    Whether I agree with it or not doesn't change the facts. Why would anyone living in horrible conditions want to apply to go through our immigration system that could literally, yes this is true, take DECADES to even be looked at? Yeah let me avoid rape, hunger, and possibly murder for the next 40 years instead of just crossing the border so that my children will have a better life. Genius.

And rules can be followed and laws can be followed. In some countries they do worse then deporting illegal immigrants. They know they are breaking the law and they do it anyways. And yet you think laws should be changed for your point of view because you think your point of view is the only correct one. Just because you don't like laws doesn't me it should not be enforced. You don't get to decide what laws are enforced. Unlike the last President who chose not to enforce all immigration laws, the current President seems to want to.