Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by setsuna f seiei View Post
    Maybe they wanted to give people a reason to play it to see if they like it.. They say you have to repeat something 8 times before you remember / enjoy it so who knows.?
    That's what all the ads (eg, in F2P mobile games) say.

Deleted
    I get some people are "angry" over the do 15 games, but last time, with Genji skin, it does only take 5 hours to get. you can finish most maps within 20 Min, some much less. you take a mate, Go speciality heroes, and you can win in no time. take vs AI easy and a fast win

From what I was told, if you AFK versus hard AI, you'll lose in <30 minutes. And you don't have to play a MOBA.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    I don't understand how the first applies to the second. HotS is F2P. Yes, you can spend money, but you absolutely don't need to in order to play against the computer 15 times.
    Completely? I don't have to even buy the game? If so, shit, i think i'll get a mount after work.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    I will be multibox AFKing my way through the 15 coop HoTS games. Will probably take about 7 hours to complete, but I'll be watching Netflix for the duration.

Once completed I will instantly uninstall HoTS. I hate MOBAs.
    Did this work? Or anyone else get it yet?

Questions:

can i get reported afk in hots?

Can i do these games with a friend AGAINST the computer? If so, can i afk or will it kick me out after 5 minutes?

Edit: what i really want to know is the easiest, fastest, most unatended way to do this so i can quickly get it and uninstall.
    Last edited by Xeh.-; 2017-02-14 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Did this work? Or anyone else get it yet?
    I'm still at work but sure, it should work based on this link.

https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthe...xing_smurfing/

So basically:

1) Sign up for HoTS on your primary battle.net account using someone's recruit a friend link. They are very, very easy to find. Just make sure it's the same region as yours. Probably people will start linking theirs here now that I mentioned it.
    2) Sign up for second battle.net account, using a recruit a friend link from your primary
    http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/game/recruit-a-friend/
    3) Login to HoTS on your primary battle.net using the battle.net launcher
    4) Start HoTS inside sandbox via the executable (not the launcher) and login to your second battle.net account
    5) Friend the accounts together. RAF may have already done this for you.
    6) AFK through 15 games on hardest AI setting using Warcraft heroes
    7) Get your mount in WoW and uninstall HoTS forever

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Completely? I don't have to even buy the game? If so, shit, i think i'll get a mount after work.
    There's things you can buy, but yes, the base install is free and it costs nothing to play. It's the same model as Hearthstone.

Make sure you A) group with a friend and B) play a WoW hero.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    I am wondering, if Blizzard adds another WoW mount, but this time for 100 *wins* in HotS, will you rush to get it as well? Even though you wouldn't otherwise play HotS?

Jeez.

They should make HS packs drop a mount with a small random chance. There's a saying about some people and their money that should be parted after all...
    Hey, I gave Hots a shot when it came out, even got the max level alpha badge. It's not my fault the game didn't catch on.

As for Hearthstone, sure. Do it. Game is free. So no idea why anyone would need to part with their money to randomly get the mount. Hearthstone is played by a surprising ammount of WoW people on the side, when bored or mobile anyway.

From what I was told, if you AFK versus hard AI, you'll lose in <30 minutes. And you don't have to play a MOBA.
    Get a friend, win random far quicker. Repeat 15 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Get a friend, win random far quicker. Repeat 15 times.
    Yes, but then I have to play a MOBA.

Deleted
    In my opinion they should add this mount to the blizzstore later on.
    Not everybody has friends into mobas or are themselfs into it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get why people are complaining so much. HotS isn't a bad game. Besides, if you do coop and everyone pushes one lane, you finish games in less than 10 minutes. That's less than 2 hours to complete. I haven't checked how long the event runs for, but if you can't manage 2 hours throughout the entire duration, ten you don't deserve the mount.

- - - Updated - - -

That's the most extreme scenario. If you do coop (which you should if you want to save time) games won't be longer than 10 minutes. Also you can't AFK because you get kicked and replaced with a bot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    I don't know anyone who plays heroes but I'll easily find a group looking for someone and I'll play 15 games with them. People act like they have to go way out of their way to obtain the mount. It's nothing but over exaggerating.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

I hate MOBAs. Why is that difficult to understand?

Anyone having connection issues since the event? "Play mode disabled"... "Battle.net connection lost"... tons of game lag etc... im below 100ms in WoW or Diablo so I'm guessing is the HotS event that is causing all these latency issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    At half an hour per game that's 50 hours for a cool looking mount. Tons of WoW junkies would do it.

I'd do it myself, if I could AFK through it. I wouldn't actually play 50 hours of HoTS.
    You don't need to play against players, just do AI matches with players. Should take less than 10 minute per match. It is very rare for normal matches even to last 30 minutes, on average a match against players winds up being about 20 minutes.

Just join the AI rush groups, you'll see a ton of people spamming for them in general chat in HotS.

- - - Updated - - -

You don't need actual friends, just join a party in HotS and add someone as a btag friend. Remove them from your btag friend as soon as you stop doing matches with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeh.- View Post
    Questions:

can i get reported afk in hots? Absolutely

Can i do these games with a friend AGAINST the computer? Yes

If so, can i afk or will it kick me out after 5 minutes? Nope, it'll kick you out for afking

Edit: what i really want to know is the easiest, fastest, most unatended way to do this so i can quickly get it and uninstall.
    There is no fast way to do it without actually playing the game, but you can still get it done relatively quickly by joining an AI rush group that focuses on zerging a win as quickly as possible.
    Last edited by TEHPALLYTANK; 2017-02-15 at 01:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Finished all 15 games in about an hour and a half playing vs AI at beginner level and having a Sylvanas on the team

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    I am wondering, if Blizzard adds another WoW mount, but this time for 100 *wins* in HotS, will you rush to get it as well? Even though you wouldn't otherwise play HotS?

Jeez.

They should make HS packs drop a mount with a small random chance. There's a saying about some people and their money that should be parted after all...
    Tired saying used by people trying to come across as clever whilst sitting on high horses despite the fact that they no doubt "part" with their money for stuff other people would deem worthless. Wonder if there's a saying for people that bother getting upset over how others choose to spend their own money?
    HoTS is F2P though, so...

- - - Updated - - -

Then join someone looking to team up to do this promotion? They didn't add the Tyrael's charger to the store to cater to the "I can't commit to 1 year of WoW!!"-crowd, I doubt they'll put this promotion mount into the store when the requirement to obtain it is so low.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Andonais View Post
    Don't really wanna spend time playing Hots when I want to actually play WoW 5 games would be fine 15 is kinda annoying.
    15 games, they take 5 mins average each its fucking super easy

- - - Updated - - -

I will be multibox AFKing my way through the 15 coop HoTS games. Will probably take about 7 hours to complete, but I'll be watching Netflix for the duration.

Once completed I will instantly uninstall HoTS. I hate MOBAs.
    yeah enjoy being banned and never getting your mount... cause 1 afking wont give you credit, 2 you can get banned ifenough report you
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

AFKing kicks you from the game anyway, so how do you afk for 15 games then?

There won't be any other humans in the games, so there's nobody to report me.

I won't be literally AFK, I'll just be watching netflix on my second monitor rather than playing a MOBA.