Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Natureapex View Post
    Pretty sure we can make a case for ALL Politicians to be sociopaths,
    I could make a case that Trump is a woman... but I'd be wrong.

We are talking about reality here... the real actual world, with what is actually going on ... please be rational and focus on that.

Trump is mentally ill - that's a FACT, the questions that remain are exactly what is wrong with him (which 35 professionals have answered) and what can be done about it.

Obama wasn't a sociopath ... we know that for a fact as well. A sociopath is anti social, and with all of Obama's flaws - he was one of the most social presidents in recent times.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I could make a case that Trump is a woman... but I'd be wrong.

We are talking about reality here... the real actual world, with what is actually going on ... please be rational and focus on that.

Trump is mentally ill - that's a FACT, the questions that remain are exactly what is wrong with him (which 35 professionals have answered) and what can be done about it.

Obama wasn't a sociopath ... we know that for a fact as well. A sociopath is anti social, and with all of Obama's flaws - he was one of the most social presidents in recent times.
    So you claim we're denying reality yet you have no idea what Sociopath actually means.

7+ Year Old Account
    As obvious as this seems, I like remote diagnoses as much as I liked. Dr. Drew diagnosing Hillary through second hand information, which is to say not at all.

15+ Year Old Account
    This must be breaking a whole bunch of ethical codes, as well as psychiatric methodology.

Attacks on his personality traits overshadowed any real discussion of his policies in media during the campaign as far as I could tell. Keeping up with that massive failure of a tactic doesn't seem productive.

I'm sure they do understand that, however they understand the far far greater risk posed by the current situation.

That's why they are breaking ranks and threatening their own very lucrative positions to make these statements.
    Pretty sure they don't, because if they did they would realize their "breaking ranks" isn't going to accomplish anything. You think congress will impeach based on this or something? That's why the vast majority isn't doing this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    This must be breaking a whole bunch of ethical codes, as well as psychiatric methodology.

Attacks on his personality traits overshadowed any real discussion of his policies in media during the campaign as far as I could tell. Keeping up with that massive failure of a tactic doesn't seem productive.
    Putting aside that if true, it wouldn't change much aside from additional ammo against him. Either way, for me I am still going to see him unfit for the job. Diagnosis or not.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Masoner View Post
    It's interesting isn't.

Hillary Clinton actually had something neurologically wrong with her,
    Who said? Sure she had a concussion at one point in her life, but she didn't act like a fucking maniac.

15+ Year Old Account
    Is there a doctor who has the authority and can sign a paper that will force Trump out of his job? If there isn't, this is just white noise.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

If you think Barack "Let's bring slavery back with 0 hour contracts" Obama was a good president, then man, you are deluded.
    Wait, you think Obama wanted any type of fucking slavery? Are you fucking high? Also, 8 years of Obama was 100% a better president than Bush 2, and you will be begging to go back to Obama after 4 years of the country being destroyed by Trump. Just look at what he has done in just 3 fucking weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Well; Just like this thread proves, they're very prone to being morons balking to stupid ideas. Do we see real doctors doing this at all?
    "real doctors" moron, do you know what most mental health professionals are before they become you know, specialized in the brain? Oh gee real doctors, now go suck Donalds cock some more.

Infracted - Flaming
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2017-02-15 at 08:29 PM.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

I've diagnose lots of people from afar, many of them were nutso.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by hypermode View Post
    Doctor-patient confidentiality only applies in the case that the doctor is actually treating a person.

Luckily, in this country ''openly bashing people'' is still protected under the first amendment, regardless of whether you are a doctor or not.
    Which is exactly how Trump won the election, freedom of speech via openly bashing people. It's like it's gone full circle.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

So you claim we're denying reality yet you have no idea what Sociopath actually means.
    Yes I do claim that. I do have more than an idea of what a Sociopath is ... I just commented on one of the prime requirements of it, didn't document the whole condition.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I've diagnose lots of people from afar, many of them were nutso.
    What qualifications do you hold, and did you analyse the hundreds and hundreds of hours of their communications in detail ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Is there a doctor who has the authority and can sign a paper that will force Trump out of his job? If there isn't, this is just white noise.
    25th Amendment Section 4 is what you are looking for.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    If it's any consolation, there's another thread going on right now where most people are arguing that being a "mental health professional" is meaningless.
    I mean hell what we call a mental disorder now might be a new type of protected population tomorrow. How dare you not respect his right to be both president and a narcissist.

That being said, I've known Trump was a narcissist from day 1. This isn't news. Hell it only supports my theory the Clintons hired him to try to disrupt the GOP and it backfired when he was winning and was like "hmmm guess I'll keep going" and they solidified as a party more quickly than the Democrats did.

What qualifications do you hold, and did you analyse the hundreds and hundreds of hours of their communications in detail ?
    None at all, it's based on a hunch, my degree is in History.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    That being said, I've known Trump was a narcissist from day 1. This isn't news.
    Until he took office it wasn't possible to be 100% sure as he could have just been politicking.
    In addition - it may have been dementia, or just a very low IQ or a range of other things.

Once in power, is actions have solidified the diagnosis to a very specific area.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Putting aside that if true, it wouldn't change much aside from additional ammo against him. Either way, for me I am still going to see him unfit for the job. Diagnosis or not.
    I mean Hillary could easily be classified as a pathological liar which would make her unfit as well. While I thought the email thing was unfounded in terms of what was there, she was lying through her teeth and actually tried to have evidence hidden. Realistically had she gone through it without lying she would have been fine considering she did nothing wrong. Instead she chose to lie and then lied during her campaign constantly.

- - - Updated - - -

Until he took office it wasn't possible to be 100% sure as he could have just been politicking.
    In addition - it may have been dementia, or just a very low IQ or a range of other things.

Once in power, is actions have solidified the diagnosis to a very specific area.
    I was saying from prior to the election as in his whole life is evidence.

I would actually use post election as a case against it considering the media is badgering him every step of the way which would make anyone sick of it and ridiculously defensive. I mean god we have articles about his handshakes and people who can't even spell or grammar check their own articles talking about his people's spelling error.

Also the man definitely does not have dementia or a low IQ. Hell even Michael Moore has stated he is pretty sure the man is extremely intelligent although Michael Moore looks like an old bag lady now and might be trying to be relevant again.
    Last edited by purebalance; 2017-02-15 at 02:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    None at all, it's based on a hunch, my degree is in History.
    Then you should be far more aware of Trump's trajectory than most....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    I was saying from prior to the election as in his whole life is evidence.
    Indeed, and I was just saying it wasn't sufficient to make a formal diagnosis alone.

Trump’s speech and actions makes him incapable of serving safely as president.
    So many have said this already but these professionals will be ignored too.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Apples and oranges.

35 is an insignificant number.
    And these people aren't actual scientists. Psychology is a "soft science" at best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.