Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Uhh... what?
    Your question was fine, ignore the troll.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Good. They deserve every single bit of pain they get...
    He was denied leadership of the country as the heir apparent because he wanted to institute market reforms and liberalize the government. He disapproved of his father's leadership and was exiled for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    wasn't he a dissenter who fled the country?
    Yeah he was but reading more than a headline doesn't fit the attention span of most people.

That's a pretty merciful death, considering the assassination happened in a country where execution by flamethrower isn't all that uncommon.

Well, at least no one can claim that women are the weaker gender now.

Why are the assassins being female relevant?
    North Korea's most highly trained Soliders are members of an elite FEMALE ONLY Unit.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    He was denied leadership of the country as the heir apparent because he wanted to institute market reforms and liberalize the government. He disapproved of his father's leadership and was exiled for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah he was but reading more than a headline doesn't fit the attention span of most people.
    Think I care? Still apart of the same family, yes? He's still a fool to me...

Think I care? Still apart of the same family, yes? He's still a fool to me...
    So you hate someone for something completely out of their control (who their family is) when they take drastic steps to oppose it and are eventually killed for it. That makes sense in some universe.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    what but a female can lure a man into a dark corner
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

I've heard it said that poison is a woman's weapon

Quote Originally Posted by rosebull View Post
    ? I mean its like me stating "Tom Brady won a superbowl after voting for Trump"

Why is his vote for trump relevant? Its not.
    it's mmo-c shoehorning trump into everything is how this forum works.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    I've heard it said that poison is a woman's weapon
    This guy was kind of like Ned Stark in a way. He wanted to save the kingdom (North Korea) from a bad ruler who he was close to (Kim Jong Il and King Robert) but he was killed off by a radical opponent (Kim Jung Un and Joffrey)

So you hate someone for something completely out of their control (who their family is) when they take drastic steps to oppose it and are eventually killed for it. That makes sense in some universe.
    Oh yeah, 100%. Kind of the nazis from WW2, they couldn't do shit on something that was out of their control, yet it doesn't make them less of the villain.

If the brother wanted to be a hero, then he should've acted, as a hero. However, I still see no Illidan/Malfurion brotherly warfare still now, am I? -_-

Oh yeah, 100%. Kind of the nazis from WW2, they couldn't do shit on something that was out of their control, yet it doesn't make them less of the villain.

If the brother wanted to be a hero, then he should've acted, as a hero. However, I still see no Illidan/Malfurion brotherly warfare still now, am I? -_-
    Yeah except the Nazis chose to be Nazis? Are you serious dude? I'm not saying he was a brave hero who tried to overthrow his father and save millions of people but he was a dissident who was assassinated when he personally did nothing wrong. I hardly see how he deserved that.

Are they twins? Pls be twins.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Yeah except the Nazis chose to be Nazis? Are you serious dude? I'm not saying he was a brave hero who tried to overthrow his father and save millions of people but he was a dissident who was assassinated when he personally did nothing wrong. I hardly see how he deserved that.
    Saying that the nazis chose to become nazis, it like saying "Yeah, but Jims brother chose to not take action against his brother"

Let's be honest, I really don't care anymore. Bomb jim, and be done with it...or let em bomb themselves..

Was he supposed to Rambo the entire North Korean army by himself or something?

Just admit you're being an idiot in this argument. It's okay, you can admit to being wrong on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy4123 View Post
    Was he supposed to Rambo the entire North Korean army by himself or something?

Just admit you're being an idiot in this argument. It's okay, you can admit to being wrong on the internet.
    No. But he should've told someone about this BS, before getting murdered in the process. If he did, then we would be doing more than just "Sanctions" against North korea. Pull a nagasaki on their ass. If we could EASILY do such back then, why not now? Take em out, they're already down. Jesus man...

Also, I'm wrong for telling his brother not to be such a fucking pussy? Pfft. Fuck that....

However: I will admit myself wrong on 1 thing, even caring about North Korea's Bullshit in the first place. Doesn't matter if he's not apart of the family as a whole. Once an Un, always an Un....

what are you even talking about man

wasn't this the guy that was kicked out of the Kim family because he went to Disneyland or some shit? poor bastard.

10+ Year Old Account
    For some reason this reminds me of the death of Ahmad Shah Massoud, leader of the "Northern Alliance" in Afghanistan until his assassination by Al Qaeda... on September 9th, 2001.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Because his brother is known to use female assassins that use poison.