Page 1 of 98
... LastLast

It's Official, Trump's Team Full Contact with Russian Intelligence.

Just starting to break around the wires...

Basically showing recorded calls showoing the campaign and associates have been in frequent and direct contact with russian intelligence for at least a year.

WASHINGTON — Phone records and intercepted calls show that members of Donald J. Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign and other Trump associates had repeated contacts with senior Russian intelligence officials in the year before the election, according to four current and former American officials.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/14/u...e-iphone-share

additional source(s):
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...401_story.html
    Last edited by schwarzkopf; 2017-02-15 at 02:43 AM.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fake news, unconfirmed sources, locker room talk, etc. Okay now we got those covered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    And so it begins. Impeachment seems like the very start of this and honestly a breach this massive of national security deserves prison time. Emails have nothing on this. Absolutely nothing.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    And so it begins. Impeachment seems like the very start of this and honestly a breach this massive of national security deserves prison time.
    Can you say "high treason?"
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Traitors, the whole lot of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Well people are thinking that we should now take Flynn's advice:

Michael Flynn last July: “If I did a tenth of what [Hillary Clinton] did, I would be in jail”

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Which laws were broken and what are the usual consequences?

10+ Year Old Account
    Is he going to last a Month!?

HAHAHAHA. Ya'll are gonna win so hard!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    can you say fake news?
    if any of this was true they had this information for months and did nothing with it when it could of destroyed him, but they supposedly sat on it and let him win the election?

This is just more fake news to pile onto the Flynn situation.

Quote Originally Posted by provaporous View Post
    can you say fake news?
    Fun fact: Reality isn't fake news just because you don't like it..... be rational.

Clinton - email servers we had Trump and supporters saying lock her up, on evidence obtained from WIKILEAKS via RUSSIA.
    Trump and co - direct interaction with Russian intelligence, on evidence obtained from US government officials.

If this is fake news, then you have to define the thing that lost Clinton the election as fake news then too.

Hmm. Can't view it without a subscription. Was the NY TIMES always pay to view? I don't recall having this issue in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by boomgoesthedynamite View Post
    Hmm. Can't view it without a subscription. Was the NY TIMES always pay to view? I don't recall having this issue in the past.
    Many of them allow n free articles a month or week... I didn't get a warning when I viewed it. I'll search for another news source and post.

7+ Year Old Account
    Did you have an argument to put forth? Obama associated with leftists who would like to flood the US with third worlders. That's worse than talking to the Russians.

My dream scenario personally was always for Hillary to lose and for Trump to quickly be replaced, so it would be cool if that actually played out

Quote Originally Posted by provaporous View Post
    can you say fake news?
    if any of this was true they had this information for months and did nothing with it when it could of destroyed him, but they supposedly sat on it and let him win the election?

This is just more fake news to pile onto the Flynn situation.
    ...They've admitted that they've known it for weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least Bush won't be considered the worst president anymore.
    Hi

I hate to break it to you guys, but this will lead to nothing. You want to go to congress(republican controlled) and start impeachment proceedings using a law that nobody has ever been convicted of and set off the biggest firestorm in the history of politics which will result only in a dead Democratic party. Not going to happen folks.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Did you have an argument to put forth? Obama associated with leftists who would like to flood the US with third worlders. That's worse than talking to the Russians.
    Typical, predictable response.

"But Obama! But Hilary!"

Is there something that forbids them from "being in contact" with certain Russians?
    Hopefully someone here can cite some law or something, I'm no expert. I'd like to read it.