Page 56 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    If you were more attentive, you'd notice they're also generally pretty poor and don't have much of a life outside of their children, hence the all too cliché remark "My kids are my world." It seems extremely doubtful they're leading any sort of life that is the least bit enviable. I certainly look at their situation and am somewhat horrified at the thought of being in it myself.
    Agreed... and yet the ones with careers, on top of their lives... aren't dumb enough to get pregnant accidentally. They want that D, so they invest the time and effort to make sure it doesn't wreck their lives".
    Last edited by Maudib; 2017-02-15 at 03:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    Agreed... and yet the ones with careers, on top of their lives... are dumb enough to get pregnant accidentally. They want that D, so they invest the time and effort to make sure it doesn't wreck their lives".
    ...you do know what accident means yes? Because then you're the dumb one for saying that women are dumb because of accidents.

Deleted
    Because sex isn't always a relevant consideration and even within sexes individual variation can easily trump the broader tendencies of the group such that women can be better than men at things men are usually better at than women and vice versa. Equality laws ensure a level playing field based on individual merit, rather than stereotypes based on varying degrees of truth.
    Data points to this in sharp contrast. Hell the "Wage gap" prove it all. Men work better than women; more hours, more overtime, more negotiating. ALL the data gathered proves this. Yet to turn around and say women are paid less on equal terms is something constantly pushed forward.

So which do we do, do we follow biology and have women never be in any decent position because stronger, smarter men take their positions? Or do we curtail biology for favor of true egalitarianism?

Quote Originally Posted by Natureapex View Post
    Well, Women should never be allowed to do a physical job, ever. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8477683

They are simply biologically inferior for the job at such an alarming rate that it's sheer egalitarianism that allows women to be things like firefighters or soldiers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    Not by anyone infringing on my right to bodily autonomy, I won't.
    When a drunk smashes into someone else, they are infringing on that other person's bodily autonomy.

You should start hording those metal coat hangers. If you are going to kill a child you should at least be forced to do it yourself while fully awake. Take it's little body and wrap it up in a wonder bread bag and go outside and bury it yourself. It's up to you if you want to stick a popsicle stick in the ground with it's name on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Ohohoho, so now you think yourself attractive...yeah, not with that attitude, dang... Money I can't answer for, nor do I care...

But muh sabotaged condoms, de force child support, dey evul evul men shamurs!
    Classic for a feminist woman to strawman the shit out of a post.

And if you think my posts online denote my behavior IRL you truly are naive.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    That's how biology works. Nature is not fair or equal.

Child support is not about father's or mother's rights but children's rights.

If a child is created it has to be fed. Pay up.
    Or you can just feed her abortion pills/throw her down the stairs.

Nature ain't equal, you got that one right. And I sure as hell ain't splitting with 30% of my hard earned income just so someone gets a free ride through life.

When a drunk smashes into someone else, they are infringing on that other person's bodily autonomy.
    Which is a crime when it happens.

You should start hording those metal coat hangers.
    No need. Diet and strenuous exercise will work just fine most times. Anytime my health is in jeopardy, my doctor can take over.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Classic for a feminist woman to strawman the shit out of a post.

And if you think my posts online denote my behavior IRL you truly are naive.
    I was parodying you, if that wasn't obvious, then I don't know how to make it more obvious.

I'm long done taking you seriously. Then again, I expect that was your attitude since I siad I wasn't a dude. That was a strawman btw. Unless it's true of course...
    Last edited by Halyon; 2017-02-15 at 03:22 AM.

Well, Women should never be allowed to do a physical job, ever. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8477683

They are simply biologically inferior for the job at such an alarming rate that it's sheer egalitarianism that allows women to be things like firefighters or soldiers.
    There are female firefighters and soldiers who do their job just fine.

But See Nixx post for a more eloquent answer.

Anyway, what has that to do with what I said? People have body autonomy. Only women can become pregnant. So, given that they have body autonomy, only their will matters regarding abortion. 1+1=2.

Abortions and child support are two completely separate stages. The respective rights and obligations have no relation to each other.

After the child is born it has the right to be supported by both parents. The child has that right. Not the father, not the mother, the child.
    (Child support and alimony are two completely different things.)

Deleted
    The data doesn't all point to that though. Also, raw data isn't going to explain why that's the case. Even if it's true, it doesn't mean it's a product of biology.
    You can look up all the studies if you want, they show it all there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    <SNIP> pics of roid takin' chicks

How fast would 3rd wave feminists shut up if they offered up 18+ year old women for drafts along with the men? Those chicks look like great meat shields.

How fast would 3rd wave feminists shut up if they offered up 18+ year old women for drafts along with the men? Those chicks look like great meat shields.
    Don't think you know how the army works.

Deleted
    There are female firefighters and soldiers who do their job just fine.

But See Nixx post for a more eloquent answer.

Anyway, what has that to do with what I said? People have body autonomy. Only women can become pregnant. So, given that they have body autonomy, only their will matters regarding abortion. 1+1=2.

Abortions and child support are two completely separate stages. The respective rights and obligations have no relation to each other.

After the child is born it has the right to be supported by both parents. The child has that right. Not the father, not the mother, the child.
    (Child support and alimony are two completely different things.)
    No, they don't.

Every female fire fighter or soldier can be replaced by a man that is a simple fact. If we follow the route of letting biology rule our laws, then Women would get the raw end of the dead because Might would equal right.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, not a single one of those would be able to lift this guys weight or even half.

Ninja war is much better then the pirate wars of men. "Care for some tea, bro?"

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Or you can just feed her abortion pills/throw her down the stairs.

Nature ain't equal, you got that one right. And I sure as hell ain't splitting with 30% of my hard earned income just so someone gets a free ride through life.
    Yes, you can do that and go to jail for assault or attempted murder or feticide.

And the person your hard earned cash goes to is not the woman, but the child, which was created through your actions, to which you have a legal obligation.

Just like the woman has who has to support the child as well.

No, they don't.

Every female fire fighter or soldier can be replaced by a man that is a simple fact. If we follow the route of letting biology rule our laws, then Women would get the raw end of the dead because Might would equal right.
    Every male nurse can be replaced by a female nurse because she has T&A, and sex sells better. It's proven that service positions are better filled by women because they're 'nicer'.

I was parodying you, if that wasn't obvious, then I don't know how to make it more obvious.

I'm long done taking you seriously. Then again, I expect that was your attitude since I siad I wasn't a dude. That was a strawman btw. Unless it's true of course...
    It's not parodying if it ties to a prior argument. You said I hate loose women and then you used something unrelated to that to prove the original statement.

Sorry, you don't get to pull the '' haha I was trolling '' card.

I expect that was your attitude since I siad I wasn't a dude.
    I suspected it since you suggested vasectomy. Only a beta whiteknight cuck or a woman would suggest that.

It's typical, really. You won't get an IUD but you expect men to stick a needle in their scrotum.

Classic equality amirite.

Deleted
    Every male nurse can be replaced by a female nurse because she has T&A, and sex sells better.
    Men peaker higher than women in IQ though, so we don't need the female doctors. See how this kind of thinking is dangerous and useless?

Yes, you can do that and go to jail for assault or attempted murder or feticide.

Just like the woman has who has to support the child as well.
    Lol good luck proving in court that I made you slip down the stairs.

And the person your hard earned cash goes to is not the woman, but the child, which was created through your actions, to which you have a legal obligation.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Yeah, dude. Totally. Women have kids on purpose with rich dudes to give their kid a good life. No. They do it because even if you get 30% of a rich dude's salary it's more than most people earn. A free ride through life, as I said.

My actions? Bullshit. My actions create a zygote. The zygote becomes a child through the woman's actions. And if I am expected to be 50% responsible for HER actions, then I will take it into my own hands to give myself the rights this skewed justice system refuses to.