Spirit of Ech'ero next week in NA?

Spirit of Ech'ero mount is next week I assume? As it's last on the list in descending order.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Yeah it's guaranteed to be. Every two-weeks has been following the order it is listed in the achieve.

Just wanted to get confirmation before I went telling everyone it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

It's up

"Can confirm, 0-5 fragments and got 13 with the spirit that can spawn. Got 21 in a digsite. Which seems to be the average for others, so 20-30 digsites."

Might take awhile

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    It's up

"Can confirm, 0-5 fragments and got 13 with the spirit that can spawn. Got 21 in a digsite. Which seems to be the average for others, so 20-30 digsites."

Might take awhile
    I did it in 1 hour and 30 mins but I also am a Dwarf so I get more fragments in my digs.....and faster dig speed.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by MouseD; 2017-02-15 at 05:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    I did it in 1 hour and 30 mins but I also am a Dwarf so I get more fragments in my digs.....and faster dig speed.
    jealous, beats trolls, still waiting for the next expansion so i can get that useful 20% more exp from killing beasts.

i have a dwarf lvl 110 - but he just dinged vs my human main who is ilvl900 - would it be quicker to do this on the dwarf or the human?

Quote Originally Posted by Shingaru View Post
    i have a dwarf lvl 110 - but he just dinged vs my human main who is ilvl900 - would it be quicker to do this on the dwarf or the human?
    Considering ilvl means crap for questing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shingaru View Post
    Dwarf....you get more fragments and faster digging....I get it done now with tons of others out there you won't have many mobs to fight with....other races are getting around 3 to 5 fragments were as I as a dwarf was getting 6 to 10 each dig.....