Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    The great irony in this is what are they going to overthrow them with? Most people calling for this type of stuff usually (but not always) are the ones who are proponents of hating guns.

Every time something like this comes up, or their is a protest talking about killing white people, or killing the rich, or basically anything that involves violence this is basically the average response on your every day gun forum:

(Disclaimer: Hope I don't get infracted, but there really is no better way to visually describe what I see and read on these forums)

So far the only violence these people have mastered is beating up Starbucks Windows and destroying private property.
    Replying and having a discussion followed by a gif is OK. But just replying with a gif and no other substance is spam. Don't be afraid to use them to emphasize points. But don't use them as the only thing in a post.

(See what I did there?)

I'll be honest I thought the third guy was making fun of the second one.

Every time I think "there's no way someone can be that stupid..." I'm proven wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Replying and having a discussion followed by a gif is OK. But just replying with a gif and no other substance is spam. Don't be afraid to use them to emphasize points. But don't use them as the only thing in a post.

(See what I did there?)
    Depends on the moderator, I have been in fact infracted for using a funny picture or GIF even when there is additional content to the post.

So I try and do it very sparingly now a days and hope for the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Are you sure they're looking to be offended, and not just fucking stupid?

Never attribute to malice what can be attributed to stupidity.
    What if it's malice... AND stupidity?...
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    First one is a comedian so almost surely a joke, second is a joke by a random twitter, third one is likely a joke as well. (Evidence of people using it as a meme does not make it serious).
    Nope, she was being serious. She later acknowledged the mistake and then attacked everyone who called her out for her stupidity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    Oh I absolutely acknowledge the possibility of it. But the declassified reports in no way prove the Russian government was behind the DNC hack. It is extremely inconclusive, thus the logical conclusion is "It's possible, but we shouldn't make decisions assuming they 100% did it."
    Except Senate Intelligence advised towards declassifying enough documents to reveal to the public their reason for certainty.

I don't need to see the classified documents. I trust my elected officials (at least those involved in this matter) who *did* see them and tell us they are certain.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Nope, she was being serious. She later acknowledged the mistake and then attacked everyone who called her out for her stupidity.
    To be fair, it looks like a swastika.

It's hard to know these days who makes a joke and who is a grade A retard and triggered by actual snowflakes being more special than her-/himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    No, not really.

I mean clearly this is a KKK member spraying a cross on the steet.

Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    From bizarro land, maybe. It looks nothing like it. There's no curves in an actual swastika.

Would you look at it and post it on twitter for millions of people to see and make fun of you? Are you that sure it looks like a swastika?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

10+ Year Old Account
    The first one is from a famous comedian so I'll let you do the math on that one. The second one reads like a troll post and the third could go either way but I'm leaning towards troll post on that as well. So basically, you're whining about people trolling you. Nice work.

Quote Originally Posted by Uoyredrum View Post
    The first one is from a famous comedian so I'll let you do the math on that one. The second one reads like a troll post and the third could go either way but I'm leaning towards troll post on that as well. So basically, you're whining about people trolling you. Nice work.
    Reading the entire thread would show you that is not the case, but hey nice work.

(am I doing it right?)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Reading the entire thread would show you that is not the case, but hey nice work.

(am I doing it right?)
    So 2/3 are trolls and it still needs a thread? There's a lot better examples of people making professions out of being offended, like Anita Sarkeesian.

Quote Originally Posted by Uoyredrum View Post
    So 2/3 are trolls and it still needs a thread? There's a lot better examples of people making professions out of being offended, like Anita Sarkeesian.
    I'm not sure why you think my examples are all encompassing. They are not mutually exclusive. It was a general commentary.