Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    maw10 run guarantee you 300k AP with unlimited runs
    normal mythic maw have CHANCE to give you 150k AP at max capped to one run per week

you do the maths
    But you need ppl with fresh +10 maw, depleted keys don't give ap
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Upper KZ might actually be faster than MoS.
    Youi have to consider in the fall to Mana Devourer as well as the Chess event, which will also take ages probably. Even if there are barely any mobs, those 2 things will eat time away.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    But you need ppl with fresh +10 maw, depleted keys don't give ap
    you can get maw keys nonstop, it's 1M ap/hour without rushing things (and getting any key 7-13, easily done with a decent 4 group + 1 afk-key_owner)

M10+ run: 25-45 min for 300kAP
    normal mythic: 10 min for 150-250k AP

you do the maths
    25minutes for a 10 if you're a bad grp and have chosen to do one of the longer dungeons like HoV/Arcway

I'm also curious to see what the actual numbers for AP are. Like right now we would need 1009 maw runs without 54 traits, but blizzard said the numbers are too large and aren't final/correct so hopefully they make it a decent amount less.

Deleted
    Work thet limit out to the expected length of the patch / expansion.
    remove the dimishing returns on AP needed to max out the weapon, so there is a fixed amount that people know they can work towards.
    place an upper cap limit on the amount of AP that can be earned in any one week, minus a couple of months so people can enjoy the full power of the weapon.
    a BOA token that you could buy for gold or AP, that will bring your alt upto a slightly lower power than your current weapon level.

This would
    Allow people who want to run M+ for the challenge to pick and choose which dungeons they goto.
    Stop people feeling forced to farm AP to ridiculus levels.
    Allow people to play alts knowing that they are only slightly behind their main character.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danuel View Post
    I see only one solution for m+ problems - weakly lockout. No more repetition, no more godzilion MoS runs.
    that's just stupid, why should the game restrict us from playing with our friends and helping each other with keys? It only makes sense for envy friendless casual

10+ Year Old Account
    normal mythic maw have CHANCE to give you 150k AP at max capped to one run per week
    you do the maths
    It is actually up to 200k AP, because you get 1 AP token for completing a Mythic dungeon

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    This is an amazing change. Now rather than spamming maw over and over, the longer dungeons like arcway, halls and BRH will be good dungeons to farm as well. Glad they made this change.

Less repetition=good
    Nah, you will still avoid halls due to the cancer it is. Arcway is an incredibly easy clear though where +2'ing is often easier than most +1's. Inb4 arcway becomes a farm key.

Blackrook is only 35 minutes iirc anyway on the timer? compared to dark heart / courts 30
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

I see only one solution for m+ problems - weakly lockout. No more repetition, no more godzilion MoS runs.
    hey man can you help me do this +10 m+?

"sry no im saved go fuck yourself"

he then proceeds to go on the forums crying how he cant complete his m+ cos he cant play on wednesdays

maw10 run guarantee you 300k AP with unlimited runs

you do the maths
    actually 200k is the max in normal maw since completing the instance is a guraanteed 50k
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2017-02-15 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Nah, you will still avoid halls due to the cancer it is. Arcway is an incredibly easy clear though where +2'ing is often easier than most +1's. Inb4 arcway becomes a farm key.

Blackrook is only 35 minutes iirc anyway on the timer? compared to dark heart / courts 30
    Yeah I'll probably still avoid halls lol. But I'll do a ton more arcway for sure.

It really depends how they measure the time. Will BRH give more AP with its 35min timer compared to CoD with this 28-30 min timer? Gonna have to wait and see how they measure the length of the dungeon and how they decide it should give more AP.

Good job Blizz. Only took you 6 months to implement this after tons of player backlash and top guilds calling it quits.

Quote Originally Posted by Toastyame View Post
    It'll aid people with less fortunate keys but groups will still earn AP/hour faster doing maw over BRH/Halls/Arcway solely due to run length. Even if you earn half the AP, you're running Maw in 6-8 minutes and it's unrealistic to run any of the other dungeons in less than 15. This is solely if the AP is valued based on the time requirement for three-chesting and isn't factored in realistic times people complete, or based off number of bosses.

A decay-diminishing returns system would probably work out better, but atleast something is being done about it.
    well then they should cut AP in MoS by 75 %

M10+ run: 25-45 min for 300kAP
    normal mythic: 10 min for 150-250k AP

you do the maths
    +10 takes 25 minutes? xD

EDIT: Nvm u said 25-40 minutes which is even more hilarious xD

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    This is an amazing change. Now rather than spamming maw over and over, the longer dungeons like arcway, halls and BRH will be good dungeons to farm as well. Glad they made this change.

Less repetition=good
    Hopefully the idea of "farming" mythics will go away, and it will just switch to doing whatever mythics you can get your hands on.

Cool, that is a good change

Deleted
    No thanks.

Arcway is in my top 3 dungeons to do already, this is awesome

Awesome change. Less Maw and more other dungeons!

Still hating on HoV, though. Urgh.

Deleted
    why? I don't see the problem with people rushing their AP. Let them do it if they want to. You have no disadvantage from it.
    Unless you are raiding highly competitive you can take as much time as you want to grind it.
    Weekly lockouts would only punish those who aren't able to grind their weekly amount of AP every single time.
    In some weeks I run 50-100 m+ because I got the time for it and sometimes I only do a +15 due to my limited time.

I don't like it when I get told how to play a game.