Page 26 of 98 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vexew View Post
    Exactly!

Im not from America, never been in america even.

So excuse me if im sometimes are wrong, just speaking from experience, there's a massive amount of constant fake-news here in Sweden, the country is litteraly falling apart with our elderly starving to death, railroads falling apart and constant shootings in the 200 new gettos that has been created in the nearest 15 years.
    With rape-statistics topping the world rankings and "Swedish" getting caught in other countries attempting terror attacks.

But MSM here's favorite topic is definitively the big bad wolf from the US, so i want to find out the truth, i already know the truth about my own country, and that MSM here are a bunch of liars, all i have to do is go outside and i can see the truth with my own eyes, something i cannot do with your matters as i do not live in the US.

- - - Updated - - -

Why would the US nuke the US?
    I was replying to the guy who said that DT would pull 5000 nukes on the US.
    Sorry but your reasoning saying that Hillary would start a nuclear war with Russia doesn't live in this place called reality. Neither is your bullshit about the news. You obviously are parroting idiots that claim that the media is nothing but left wing bullshit. But don't know that the reality is, that the right wing sources lie magnitudes more often than anything the left has. The video that you posted, didn't help your case at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taneras View Post
    The fact that classified information was leaked doesn't automatically mean that the media's interpretation of that material is correct or not over exaggerated.

Thanks for playing.
    The fact that Trump said nothing about their interpretation, doesn't mean you get to pretend he said something he didn't.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    It seems to me that you're always making threads about unconfirmed
    If you don't consider Trump's words confirmation - that's fine, however he is the current so called president, so his words hold weight.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I'm referring to what Trump said, not what actually transpired.

Trump specifically stated that two opposites occurred - which is impossible. Therefore one of them is a lie.

Well - he could have no clue, in which case both are lies - but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.
    I just explained how both could be true. Are you going to try and correct my explanation or just keep on asserting that you're right?

7+ Year Old Account
    Well - as of 4 minutes ago, Trump has declared the NYT report as real:

"The real scandal here is that classified information is illegally given out by "intelligence" like candy. Very un-American!" Donald J. Trump 15-Feb-2017
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...53862281699331
    But being what amounts to a Russian agent is certainly very American.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    The fact that Trump said nothing about their interpretation, doesn't mean you get to pretend he said something he didn't.
    He's calling the story "non-sense" so I think its fair to say that he thinks their telling of this story isn't correct. But yea, I might be reaching a little there lol

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    It seems to me that you're always making threads about unconfirmed rumors that almost always end up being false, and otherwise uncontrollably exaggerated.

For instance, nothing here is official. They are allegations.
    Sorry, but I will go with Schwarzkopf on this one. Considering the information has been basically confirmed, since they have RECORDED FUCKING PHONE CALLS.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    But being what amounts to a Russian agent is certainly very American.
    Again - at this time, there isn't evidence directly of Trump's complicity at the time. My opinion is that Trump would give ANYTHING to undo the last 18 months and go back to being boss.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Ah - I remember the joys of youthful delusion too, but back to reality.

He was COMMENTING on the NYT release... he called it classified information.

Oh wait - he could be lying of course
    So its impossible for classified information to be leaked and the media exaggerate the implications of said leak? Gotcha.

Cognitive Dissonance : when you think Clinton was so bad because she may have hosted an email server off site, and may have accepted donations indirectly from Saudi a major US ally in the Middle East - all based on the evidence sent to Wikileaks by Russia.

Then you think Trump is all innocent ... when it overtly doing far worse, including holding a top secret meeting in public view at the hotel he owns which the US tax payer is paying him to attend for official business.

It baffles me how people can be so blind to the obvious and so sensitive to the almost invisible.
    It's tribalism. They have accepted Trump as the leader of their tribe. He can do no wrong. It's a good way to think if your survival depends on fitting into a group, but not in this day and age when you can just find an alternative.

Could it be that members of the Intelligence Committee who are angry enough that their candidate didn't win leaked information to various publications who then over exaggerated the story to smear Trump?

Yes of course that's possible.

So its not "A" and "not A". It's "A" and "B".

- - - Updated - - -

The fact that classified information was leaked doesn't automatically mean that the media's interpretation of that material is correct or not over exaggerated.

Thanks for playing.
    Yeah I was going to point that out....but it didn't seem to really add much so I passed.

I will say now that I suspect the chances "A and B" being true to be fairly low.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrandir View Post
    My starfall brings all the mobs to the yard.
    Laurellen - Druid Smiteyou - lol holy dps

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaniac17 View Post
    It's tribalism. They have accepted Trump as the leader of their tribe. He can do no wrong. It's a good way to think if your survival depends on fitting into a group, but not in this day and age when you can just find an alternative.
    It's xenophobia.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

I just explained how both could be true.
    Both A and not A cannot be simultaneously true ... and I'm referring to Trump's knowledge and statement.

That's logic 101.

1. He stated the information was nonsense
    2. He stated the information was information
    3. If he knows the information is nonsense - then #2 is a lie
    4. If he knows the information is information - then #1 is a lie
    5. If he doesn't know the veracity - then both #1 and #2 are lies.

Note: words used were nonsense and information... opposites.

That's it ... he lied.
    Last edited by schwarzkopf; 2017-02-15 at 01:37 PM.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Both A and not A cannot be simultaneously true ... and I'm referring to Trump's knowledge and statement.

That's logic 101.

1. He stated the information was fake
    2. He stated the information was real
    3. If he knows the information is fake - then #2 is a lie
    4. If he knows the information is real - then #1 is a lie
    5. If he doesn't know the veracity of said information - then both #1 and #2 are lies.

That's it ... he lied.
    Are you doing that logic thing again? You know that's not sound currency in here.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Did you have an argument to put forth? Obama associated with leftists who would like to flood the US with third worlders. That's worse than talking to the Russians.
    That's nice. Got it out of your system? Any other hypotheticals you'd like to vent?

The current administration committed treason.

Eventually that will sink in.
    Retired GM of Temerity - US Top 50 raiding on a strict 3 nights since Ulduar. Check us out!
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Temerity

Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    Everybody with 1 eye open could have seen that Trump was/is working with the Russians, 62,984,824 Americans didn't do anything about it...
    Hell, Tillerson his in Putin's inner circle and has a close personal relationship with him. Yet people still want to believe nothing is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    A bunch of crybaby's that can't handle the fact their side didn't win. If they go for impeachment, the Trump supporters will start fighting back. This would probably include Armed Protests. That's where Democrats want to go?
    If we don't hold trump to the law. What does that make us? Anyone can just commit treason now?
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

That's logic 101.

5. If he doesn't know the veracity of said information - then both #1 and #2 are lies.

That's it ... he lied.
    The funny thing is even if the media got half of the info wrong, That is still Trump admitting to something happening.....

Yet people are still defending him, Its like living in the fucken twilight zone.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

That's logic 101.

That's it ... he lied.
    He said that information was released and that the Russia connection stories are nonsense.

How do you get from "The Russia connection stories are nonsense" to "the information released was fake"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Skroe may be a dirty, power-hungry neo-con... but he is damn well informed on issue of government. I can definitely disagree with the guy, but not because he's ignorant.

As for you, I don't think you have much experience at all in such a field. Sure, you may have been enlisted in the military for a single term, and had a low-end job (I even doubt that), but you clearly don't understand policy and the flow of intelligence.
    Skrew is basically full of crap, and he only knows what he copies from websites that reinforce his idiotic, self-centered, greed-driven worldview. I and others have proven him to be the most disingenuous bullshitter on this site, repeatedly. If I had time or cared enough to do so, I'd pull up thread after thread to that effect.

The latest was his horseshit on Rex Tillerson and Robert Gates, which when confronted he tried his usual squirm to back out of. But again it didn't work. I think too during the campaign he claimed to be some kind of centrist or New Democrat...of course that was when he rabidly supported Clinton. Now he's suddenly a "conservative"? Please.

The pathetic thing is, he's good at playing to people's preconceived notions, that makes them think he has some credibility because they want to believe it anyway. A variation on the limited hangout theme:

...a phony cover story to misinform the public, they resort to admitting—sometimes even volunteering—some of the truth while still managing to withhold the key and damaging facts in the case. The public, however, is usually so intrigued by the new information that it never thinks to pursue the matter further.

From what I've seen of your posts, I have to laugh at you even pretending to critique anything I've said or my xp or what I understand or "don't". "Flow of intelligence"? Thanks, I'll use that one at my next meeting.

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-02-15 at 04:20 PM.