Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    And people claim it's not an invasion? Fucking like, Germany, get your fingers OUT of your arsehole & start telling them to fuck off in the other direction!
    First they have to ask if USA agrees.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    It's amazing what omitting key facts in the headline and people reading only the headline will do to people.

It nowhere says we need 12 million Muslim refugees asap, it says: 12 million migrants - you know like people from Europe, Asia, Africa and the Americas included - in the next 40 years. This is something that is not even new, it is an addendum to existing papers and studies on this subject and goes far back. Think 10 years back.

The government realized that socio-economic circumstances made people avoid creating offspring altogether. There is a generation gap which spans over 20 years so that's a lot new people missing. Due to limitations of human biology you can't spawn as much people and as fast as you want even if you condemned all Germans to "BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY NAO!". This is in part lacking key incentives and provision of counter-incentives to abstain from sexing-for-babies from government side and in part due to change in views of roles of partnerships, families and roles of men and women in a society.

In the DDR we had a stable population growth because everything was provided for, when the DDR went away things changed rapidly, like in a dramatic way. Even in old West-German states like Hesse there's villages where the average age is 65 and there is a town nearby where the average age is 50. Easy to see what this is spelling for these regions in economical sense and no robots won't fix it!

But hey, let's spread doom & gloom about 12 million Muslims a year instead and let's have our cake and eat it too while we are at it!
    How dare you use facts and logical reasoning!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikkonen View Post
    I'll answer when you admit your faulty line of thinking here.

If you respond no, then I am right.

If you respond yes, then you are going against the statistics and are fabricating data.
    So that is not an answer, got it, going by your rules i´m right now, thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    Are there 12 million jobs for them? If not then they will be a drain on the economy and that's bad for the country.
    We're talking about 300.000 migrants per year, not 12 million (that's just the Express clickbait headline for the ignorant xenophobe masses)

Right now, Germany has an unemployment rate of 3.9% by ILO count. So yea. We can deal with this level of immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by W1sp View Post
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...sis-12-million

What do you think about this, will it be good or bad in the long term?
    The article states:
    But the staggering figures unearthed by the Rheinische Post are only set to infuriate far-right voters who are already reeling after almost 2.2 million migrants flooded into the country in 2015 alone.
    The number 2.2 million is wrong. At leaste if you want to express how many refugees which crossed the border 2015 stayed in Germany. Those were "only" ~890.000 (http://www.dw.com/en/german-interior...000/a-35932746). The number of border crossings is higher, because those who went to Sweden/Denmark/Netherlands/... also crossed the German border.

Germany needs immigration for now. There are other solutions (for instance increasing the birth rate or automatisation) but increasing the birth rates is not as easy, and we still do not know for sure which effect the automatisation will have at which point in time. Additionally I would like to differentiate between immigrants and refugees. I do not think that Merkel meant that she wants to have 12 million refugees, but 12 million Migrants. If we only have 100.000 migrants per year there will be one person in 'working age' (20-64) for one person not in the working age in 2060 (Source in German: http://www.mdr.de/thueringen/faktenc...erung-100.html). There is a study which says we need 500.000 immigrants per year, to satisfy the needs of the job market. So the ~300.000 per year, which is stated in the article, seems quite moderate.

Again, this are immigrants, not refugees. Every refugee is a migrant but not every migrant is a refugee.

Globalism is legit going to Rusev CRUSH Eastern Europe.

However, as much as it may amuse me watching Merkel sign her own death wish, the numbers conjured up are not strictly war torn immigrants. The OP is fear mongering.

Also, to the guy who said Germany > USA .... LOL they must sell good hash over there.

Merkel is literally signing her own execution papers by letting this happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
    We're talking about 300.000 migrants per year, not 12 million (that's just the Express clickbait headline for the ignorant xenophobe masses)

Right now, Germany has an unemployment rate of 3.9% by ILO count. So yea. We can deal with this level of immigration.
    4% of the work force is unemployed so we can import people and give them jobs? Why not fill empty slots with the 4%?

Deleted
    Right now, the number of rightist voters in Germany has been shrinking to 10%. It's primarily the Murdoch-polluted anglosphere who is in hysterical omygodthemuslimsarecommingwewillalldie panic mode. No such thing here, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Renyo View Post
    The article states:

The number 2.2 million is wrong. At leaste if you want to express how many refugees which crossed the border 2015 stayed in Germany. Those were "only" ~890.000 (http://www.dw.com/en/german-interior...000/a-35932746). The number of border crossings is higher, because those who went to Sweden/Denmark/Netherlands/... also crossed the German border.

Germany needs immigration for now. There are other solutions (for instance increasing the birth rate or automatisation) but increasing the birth rates is not as easy, and we still do not know for sure which effect the automatisation will have at which point in time. Additionally I would like to differentiate between immigrants and refugees. I do not think that Merkel meant that she wants to have 12 million refugees, but 12 million Migrants. If we only have 100.000 migrants per year there will be one person in 'working age' (20-64) for one person not in the working age in 2060 (Source in German: http://www.mdr.de/thueringen/faktenc...erung-100.html). There is a study which says we need 500.000 immigrants per year, to satisfy the needs of the job market. So the ~300.000 per year, which is stated in the article, seems quite moderate.

Again, this are immigrants, not refugees. Every refugee is a migrant but not every migrant is a refugee.
    Germany needs highly qualified workers not people who barely pass Pisa 1. The immigrants from Syria or Africa that come as "refugees" dont qualify under these conditions. They are ballast and will continue to be for generations to come if we dont manage to give them either enough incentive to leave on their own or deport them forcefully.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    4% of the work force is unemployed so we can import people and give them jobs? Why not fill empty slots with the 4%?
    Because a mason can't do heart surgeries? You do know how unemployment works, and that there are dozens of reasons?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    How would we do that? Especially in the field of manual labour you can't _force_ the unemployed to take over work.

If people don't want to pick up a job as butcher, baker, field work et cetera, then I have no problem whatsoever to let immigrants do this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Or stop financing terrorist group so the elite can get more weather with business of war, honestly I dont know why most europe and americans dont protest against this kind of politics
    When people stop fighting, the war is over. There's nothing you, me or neighbour Bob can do it (Unless you're right there, having a war against someone).
    But the bright side is, peace is not in the hands of "elite", it's on the hands of everyone who holds a weapon to kill.
    Imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    That would involve government telling businesses to hire people they don't want to hire.
    They do that now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Because a mason can't do heart surgeries? You do know how unemployment works, and that there are dozens of reasons?
    What? They can´t?!
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    How about some effing context, she said over the next FOUR DECADES to keep the population up.

And no one said it had to be middle eastern people.

She's basically just saying the population is declining.
    Most people these days can't read properly it seems and screeching 12 million people are invading, Germoney is doomed is so much easier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikkonen View Post
    No, they don't say it directly but where are you going to find that many who will move there to work? The people who are going somewhere to work are going to USA where they can live a good life. They'll take refugees and pretend they're the same as the type of people who come to work. Just like Sweden has.

Germany also has very high standards of living, where are you getting this?

Our centre-right government(netherlands) did the same in 60s, we found plenty.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    How about some effing context, she said over the next FOUR DECADES to keep the population up.

And no one said it had to be middle eastern people.

She's basically just saying the population is declining.
    MMO-C is filled with Trumpers and other far right voters, its hard for them to read, just like Donald himself.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Show me a syrian or sudani heart surgeon qualified to work in a german hospital then. I double dare you.

Have you actually taken a look at the studies about their eduction level?
    Have you had a look at the numbers of those that took up an apprenticeship? 9 out of 10, that passed the bar that was more than generously lowered for them, quit. I fucking dare you to take a look at the "reasons" they gave.

The vast majority will not be employable for decades in any self sustaining fashion. There is a very low single digit percentage that we can hopefully employ in that manner and even that borders on wishfull thinking.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    I think it will help the rise of racism.
    When it eventually grows big enough that they have a political presence and can influence things the left over there in Germany will be going "Oh my god, how could something like this happen? Who could have foreseen that forcing our own citizens to accept foreigners who don't integrate into the society would give rise to racism?!?!?!?!?!?"
    I think it rather displays the underswell of ignorance and inhuman xenophobia, especially in the anglosphere.

If you read the Daily Wail/Express/Breitbart/Foxnews and all the chaff, Germany should be burning and dying right now. Instead we have near full-employment, a budget surplus, highly generous social net, free university education, low crime rate and a well-educated population.

How about you putzes worry about your own problems instead and leave Germany's problems to Germany?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Germany also has very high standards of living, where are you getting this?
    From people who have moved from my country to USA that I know? They have a better life there than here, earn way more money than they would here. I doubt germany is very different from Sweden in this regard.