NZXT Switch 810 case - new fans

Hello. I bought 3 new case fans Noctua NF-A14 PWM and I would like to add them to my PC case. In my case there are 4 default fans. I would like to ask you, if I should replace some of them or just add my new Noctua fans to the case, for example 2 top for outtake and 1 front for intake. Or should I replace the default ones, for example 1 front, 1 back, or what should I do to have the best effect? I hope you understand, sorry for my London . I really thank you in advance for your answers.

Deleted
    First of all are you using all the hdd bays/slots? if not i would remove the middle one and move that interior fan to bottom. Replace/install two Noctua fans at the front and the 3rd to either rear or top whichever seems visually better to you. Then set the interior/rear/top ones at lower(est) speed than the front ones. This will ensure the there is a little more intake air than going out creating positive pressure keeping any dust out. Also by placing the better fans (noctua) at front with higher speeds will ensure you get lowest noise possible while keeping a good pressure ratio. Atm you most likely have negative pressure making dust sneak into the case from every place possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Kostattoo View Post
    First of all are you using all the hdd bays/slots? if not i would remove the middle one and move that interior fan to bottom. Replace/install two Noctua fans at the front and the 3rd to either rear or top whichever seems visually better to you. Then set the interior/rear/top ones at lower(est) speed than the front ones. This will ensure the there is a little more intake air than going out creating positive pressure keeping any dust out. Also by placing the better fans (noctua) at front with higher speeds will ensure you get lowest noise possible while keeping a good pressure ratio. Atm you most likely have negative pressure making dust sneak into the case from every place possible.
    I am using only bottom bay, the interior fan is pointing at my R9 390, which has 94 °C while playing on full, should I still move it to the bottom? And yes, lot of dust coming there

- - - Updated - - -

Btw thank you very much for your response! I did what you said, looks good so far, let's see how it will be in the future! Thank you!